• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Divine messenger my ass, I know a bird when I see one

02i-vladimir-rumyantsyov-hermitage-cats-2006.jpg

According to a website I found, in 1998, when Titanic took over Star Wars at the box office, Lucas sent Cameron this drawing.

beaux-joueurs-les-avengers-s-inclinent-devant-jurassic-world,M231505.jpg

...And he would've gotten away with it if he hadn't groped Valerie...who detected the teensy tiny fingers inside the giant monster gloves...

...And he would've gotten away with it if he hadn't groped Valerie...who detected the teensy tiny fingers inside the giant monster gloves...

I think you mean Velma, except she's a lesbian, and definitely not that real-estate con artist's type. "I don't think so."

Gropenstein would definitely cop a feel on Daphne.

I think you mean Velma, except she's a lesbian, and definitely not that real-estate con artist's type. "I don't think so."

Gropenstein would definitely cop a feel on Daphne.
No, i Meant Daphne... I must have been thinking of the Pussycats...

I remember as a kid watching Scooby Doo as a kid and never being 100% sure if Velma was supposed to be a man or a woman... or something in between. Which makes Velma a perfect character in today's world. Who would have thought Scooby Do was so progressive and prescient?

I remember as a kid watching Scooby Doo as a kid and never being 100% sure if Velma was supposed to be a man or a woman... or something in between. Which makes Velma a perfect character in today's world. Who would have thought Scooby Do was so progressive and prescient?

They were also advocates for skeptical thinking. The monster ALWAYS turned out to be a guy in a mask. Nothing supernatural, ever.

Although, given their forty-year run, those meddling kids possibly also suffered from short-term memory loss.

Back
Top Bottom