• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

10156024_568404916613506_2639592991023043309_n.jpg

This isn't satire, this is from an actual conspiracy site. This guy somehow thinks this is evidence that one of the passengers on the Malaysia Airlines flight took a picture. He also thinks he can "decode" the picture.

You and me both. My wife (!) showed me 3 times how to do it and I still fail, and now she's away for a time.

So I'm going to try it now:

- First, I right click on an image. I'm using Underseer's avatar, because it's handy.

- Then click on COPY IMAGE LOCATION. Now my clipboard knows where Underseer's avatar is.

- Now I'm gonna click on the icon that looks like a picture. It's just above this composition window, between the little film strip and the red X. If I hover over it first, it says INSERT IMAGE.

- Next I have to choose between two tabs. Since I'm ready with a URL, I click on the one that says, FROM URL. Then I paste (control-V) the image's URL into the obvious place.

- Then, because I'm using oversize text, I have to grab the top of that popup window, and drag the window high enough that I can see the button that says OK. I click OK, and, sure enough, here's Underseer's avatar:

Back
Top Bottom