• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Richard:

f82f1a2d10ec641c78abbfc40ed9b56f.jpg

It's not actually that people don't care about safety. Rather, most people on a plane are fairly experienced flyers. We've heard the demonstration many, many times, a lot of the elites probably could give the demo themselves. There are a few variations in life vest attachment systems, one glance at the person giving the demo is enough to see how they go. Exits are in standard places, we can locate them without the demo. Why watch? Just don't do anything that interferes with any newbie fliers watching.

View attachment 1020

pathetic and funny in a way.

Actually, I think homosexuality is more common among mammalian species than male dominance.
I think the point is that arguing that something is OK, because it exists in nature, is spurious.

The only reason to point out the existence of homosexuality throughout the animal kingdom is to refute people who claim it is "unnatural".

ETA: Ah now you've added that.

Actually, I think homosexuality is more common among mammalian species than male dominance.
I think the point is that arguing that something is OK, because it exists in nature, is spurious.

The only reason to point out the existence of homosexuality throughout the animal kingdom is to refute people who claim it is "unnatural".

ETA: Ah now you've added that.

On another board someone tried the old "Homosexuality is extremely rare in the animal kingdom" argument against gay marriage.

I replied, "You know what else is rare in nature? Lifelong monogamy."

He didn't say much after that.

Also, left-handedness and red hair are 'rare' among humans, but that doesn't make them unnatural or sinful, although people with both characteristics have been persecuted throughout history as if they were.

1410107564608.jpg

No way that is a real tweet. I just found out about 4chan.org and christ do they have the most bizarre images there.

Back
Top Bottom