• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

In the UK, trump means fart - how appropriate

Still makes me smile. In parts of England, particularly the West, around Bath, to "trump" is to let off an audible fart.

Don't forget his bff, Prez Pootin'.

We should call for an international law that bans people with fart-related names from positions of power.

Just curious, but does the typical Russian know that Putin phonetically sounds like an English synonym to pass gas
?

Just curious, but does the typical Russian know that Putin phonetically sounds like an English synonym to pass gas
?
No, I certainly did not. Google says it's southern slang, so my question is, does typical non southern american knows that?

?
No, I certainly did not. Google says it's southern slang, so my question is, does typical non southern american knows that?

Yes...even as far away as the UK, to poot is also to fart.

?

I'm sure they do by now, same way we know about trump in the UK.

Someone needs to tell Putin to stop poot'in around with Trump and mind their manners around the ladies. No one wants to smell their discharges.

Putin and Trump

Now I will be laughing every time I see either of them (because who doesn't laugh at fart jokes) :lol:

Vladimir poot'in stinks so bad Lenin would rise out of his sarcophagus and run away to get away.

There are conspiracies in Russia saying Yuri Andropov was somehow killed by some sort of poisoning. Maybe Vladimir went to him supposedly to share secret KGB stuff with him but really to deliver a deadly poison poot. Poor guy did not know what hit him----too poisonous and stinky for Yuri to handle. One sniff and too late.

No one will invade Russia while Vladimir Putin is alive. Why? Vladimir will show up at any battlefield the wind is blowing towards the enemy and start poot'in poison gas.

Maybe that's why the UN started giggling during his little speech yesterday.

No wait, that was because he's deluded and proud of it.

Back
Top Bottom