• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Irangate, or Trump's Giant Vagina

Probably also means probably not.

Can I quote you?
That might be the single stupidest assertion per character that I have ever seen in writing.
Coming soon from your local alt-realist: "Certainly also means certainly not".
LOL...I dunno I think there is a lot of competition in that area. But yes, that is quite a stupid statement or abuse of language. There is a volleyball (well it seems about as articulate as Tom Hanks' volleyball) that argues for his theology, and also says "I don't believe in theology".

The most likely explanation for the available evidence is that the Trump's business dealings are shady and probably very illegal. Your insipid demand for a smoking gun is a transparent attempt to deny the obvious.

Probably also means probably not.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Thank you for helping me finalize the realization that nothing you write has any value to any thoughtful individual. LOL. You made my day.
This is the "smoking gun" for how idiotic Trump supporters HAVE to be. fucking hilarious.

These even beats the only trump supporter I ever met in real life.. who said, "I don't believe in facts".

Back
Top Bottom