• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Trump a Russian Asset?

Personally, I think Trump is too stupid to be an agent, ...

Q.E.D.

... but then again, no one called him one.

He is too stupid to be a tool, I mean asset.

His intelligence is adequate enough and he cares so much about himself that it makes him a decent compromised asset.

Putin could take Bonespurs down both financially and through the US criminal system. BS is compromised. The question is how compromised is the Republican party leadership that they go along with him? Remember that Russia hacked the GOP too.

His intelligence is adequate enough and he cares so much about himself that it makes him a decent compromised asset.

Putin could take Bonespurs down both financially and through the US criminal system. BS is compromised. The question is how compromised is the Republican party leadership that they go along with him? Remember that Russia hacked the GOP too.

A contingent of which just went to Russia for absolutely no legitimate reason. It’s not hard to imagine that Putin has been funneling millions of dollars to various Republicans for years now, just as he did with Trump. It is, in fact, the only explanation for what we’re seeing among the real Republicans (i.e., the ones in power, not the pleeb voters that don’t matter).

It’s not like the majority of these lackies ever had any integrity to begin with. They certainly aren’t fighting for fiscal conservation and haven’t been true “republicans” for several decades now, but most certainly not since the Koch brothers created the Tea Party thugs and bought the House.

Back
Top Bottom