• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

islam is growing in the west

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
islam is growing in the west

why white western christians converting to islam?

let me tell you what is the REAL reason so many white western christians converting to islam

1) trinity makes no sense

2) they turned to atheism or agnosticism

3) without religion they enjoy materialism and sex with multiple partners

4) bored with materialism and sex

5) became depressed

6) want to go back to religion for peace of mind

7) christianity makes NO sense

8) search all other religions except islam

9) then studies islam

10) found answer to their life long questions

11) bow down to allah

12) achieved peace of mind

CONCLUSION: TRINITY lead to DISBELIEVE in god AND atheist's LIFESTYLE lead to believe in god AGAIN

Islam is growing in the west because of the mass migration of Muslims fleeing to the west to escape the chaos, poverty, and strict control in many Islamic countries. Add to that the much higher birth rate of Muslims that are in the west and those newly entering than the birth rate of the non-Muslims. The small percentage of westerners converting to Islam and the small percentage Muslims converting to Christianity in the west make very little impact on the demographic shift.

9) then studies islam

10) found answer to their life long questions

What answers? What in particular does Islam have that they could not find in other religions?

other religion do have answer but islam's answer makes more sense to them for example

god is one

what is the purpose of life?

what is right and wrong

why god created human?

What answers? What in particular does Islam have that they could not find in other religions?

other religion do have answer but islam's answer makes more sense to them for example

god is one

what is right and wrong

why god created human?

All of that is in the bible, both in the new testament and the old testament....which was copied and adapted by Mohammed in order to construct his own version, Islam. The basic ideas are not original. Nor are they supported by evidence. They are faith based beliefs.

CONCLUSION: TRINITY lead to DISBELIEVE in god AND atheist's LIFESTYLE lead to believe in god AGAIN
Very nice, Syes. YOU don't understand the trinity, therefore no one understands the trinity.
You're not an atheist, therefore no one's going to stay an atheist for long.
That's compelling.

Too bad your whole post is just a line of horse shit.

As with the Famine Irish, if they face racism and prejudice, Muslim immigrants will hang on to superstition for a generation or two, but if treated as normal citizens they soon pack it in no time
In this country, except in racist Bradford, they are settling in very well..

Any increase in the number of Muslims is probably from immigration.

Muslim deconversion rates seem to be related to the deconversion rates of whatever country they are in, which should surprise no one.

Of course what is really interesting is the growth of atheism even in Muslim-majority countries.

god is one
God is a claim. Neither you nor any other Muslim nor any Christian nor any practitioner of any other religion has managed to demonstrate that any gods exist.

Purpose is a human creation, so your life has whatever purpose you decide.

what is right and wrong
Islam offers answers to this question. Christianity offers answers to this question. In fact, every religion offers answers to this question. Unfortunately, the Euthyphro dilemma proved thousands of years ago that no authority can make you more moral. Not religion, not imaginary gods, not real gods, not religious leaders, not the government, not ethics professors, no one. An authority can only demand obedience, which is not at all the same thing as morality.

why god created human?
You have to establish that your god exists first before you can hope to prove that he created humans.

Like many Christians, you think the important thing is to have answers. Having answers doesn't matter at all. Any fool can give you answers to any question as long as you don't care if the answers are true or not. What matters is not having answers, but having answers which are independently verifiable, and while religions offer lots of answers, none of them can offer answers of any real import or value.

Muslim deconversion rates seem to be related to the deconversion rates of whatever country they are in, which should surprise no one.

Of course what is really interesting is the growth of atheism even in Muslim-majority countries.
This could result in much tighter censorship by the governments of Islamic countries. Sorta like North Koreans have no access to western media or internet so they can be kept ignorant of the rest of the world, only knowing what their government wants them to know.

Maybe we will even see the kind of censorship practiced in the early spread of Islam. When asked what to do about all the books in the great libraries of areas they conquered the answer was that if what is in the book agrees with the Quran then they are superfluous so should be burned. If what is in the books isn't in the Quran then it is heresy so should be burned.

Syed! You didn't respond to my post. Atheism is growing in the Muslim world. A great many ex-Muslims (and non-extremist Muslims) are aware and concerned about the inhumane, dogmatic, and destructive nature of Islamic culture.

Of course, true to form, those addled by your diseased religion seek to torture or kill anyone who challenges those corrupt and violent aspects of the belief system. They seek a better world for all people, yet your religion is a powerful force against those efforts, needing to resort to violence and abuse rather than admit wrong.

Don't be scared, Syed. They want a better world for you, too, even though you support the violent, backward one.

Syed! You didn't respond to my post. Atheism is growing in the Muslim world.
Well, he can't respond to that.
Christains becoming atheists validates his world view.
Christains becoming muslim validates his world view.
Atheists becoming muslim validates his world view.
Muslims becoming anything but muslim makes him uncomfortable. Therefore, he won't deal with it.

I'll cop to the idea that Islam is less confusing with respect to the Trinity concept. Even the RCC admitted that it's a "logical mystery."

But then, why not convert to Judaism? All you have there is good old Yahweh in all his glorious one-ness. OTOH, the whole kosher diet is kind of drag. I likes me some scrimp and Alaskan King Crab.

But why limit yourself to one god when you could worship many, like the Hindus do? And going back to the RCC, you have all the saints, which is an acknowledgment that people like multiple deities.

The ultimate question with respect to the one deity vs. more than one is this:

What makes the utter fantasy of the Koran any more believable because it has just one recognizable god? The claim that you have one big unicorn-pegasus is just as loopy as the claim that one has both unicorns and pegasi (pegasus's?). Both are horseshit claims and neither worthy of serious consideration

There is an interesting article in this week's Economist which says that the birth-rate amongst immigrants quickly comes to resemble that of the host country - even rising (here) for those from the Baltic and Poland. It is only in the Bradford area (where men send back to Pakistan to get wives who don't speak English) that you get archaic ideas, and I've had students from there whose opinions are pretty much identical to mine, particularly the female ones. In a country moving away from religion, very few fail to join the march.

" 3) without religion they enjoy materialism and sex with multiple partners
4) bored with materialism and sex "

So that makes them likely to join a religion which promotes polygamy? You haven't thought this through, Syed.

1) trinity makes no sense
To me, it makes as much sense as anything else I'm told to believe... Eternal punishment for finite sins, for one. The fact that a supreme being cares about where i put my dick, for another. Or what i eat.
3) without religion they enjoy materialism and sex with multiple partners
Wish someone had told me. I have only ever had sex with Mrs. &Co.
4) bored with materialism and sex
I have enjoyed sex with Mrs. &Co. since 1985. Not bored yet. Maybe you're doing it wrong?
and as for materialism, i just bought the Ghostbusters Headquarters Lego set.
5) became depressed
Did you not hear me? The Ghostbusters FIREHOUSE! :D
6) want to go back to religion for peace of mind
Actually, more than a few sects don't even want me to be having sex with Mrs. &Co.
And they'll want 10% of the Firehouse!

god is one

what is right and wrong

why god created human?

All of that is in the bible, both in the new testament and the old testament....which was copied and adapted by Mohammed in order to construct his own version, Islam. The basic ideas are not original. Nor are they supported by evidence. They are faith based beliefs.

people who convert to islam they like islamis's explanation god OVER other religions

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice, Syes. YOU don't understand the trinity, therefore no one understands the trinity.

do you understand trinity?

Back
Top Bottom