• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

islam is growing in the west

why does chemical or our body care about that we have descendant ?

It doesn't care. But those of us who don't have any will not be represented in future generations. And those who do, will. Everyone alive today had great great grandparents who had children. That's not because people CARE about having great great grandparents; It's not because we made a choice to have them. It's just a simple and obvious fact that people who have no children, don't have any great great grandchildren either.
Thus demonstrating that parenthood is an inherited trait - If your parents didn't have children then the chances are that you won't either. ;)

Because, like thieves in American capitalism, some are better suited to current conditions than others, so are in a better position for successful breeding, obviously.

are you sure

we human evolved from fish to what ever else to human just to successful breeding?

Living things have various offspring, some of whom develop new characteristics. Most of these new characteristics will be useless or harmful, but some will enable the new individual to survive better is, say, a drought or an Ice Age. If so, those of his children who inherit this characteristic will survive better in the changed conditions, whereas others will die. Thus woolly mammoths will survive in cold conditions whereas bald ones will die out, and as forests die out, ape-like creatures that lean to walk on two legs will survive and breed, those who don't die. I don't know what you mean by 'successful breeding' - it is a matter of fitness for the world in which we have to live, which changes all the time. The principle works for almost everything, including religions.

I just noticed that those are two different things, Syed.
The number of muslims in Britain is growing, but the nation's trend overall is actually towards religious indifference. Not towards islam. Which would make sense if the biggest thing going for Islam is immigration, rather than conversion.

So many Muslims are crowding in, but the conversions are towards atheism, or apatheism.
i am ONLY saying is islam is spreading in among white people ... i know atheism is spreading faster among white people
And so is Mormonism. Point?

i am ONLY saying is islam is spreading in among white people ... i know atheism is spreading faster among white people

Don't forget Buddhism. There has been a shit-load of Americans and Europeans that have become Buddhists.

Good question, Syed? So tell us, what is the mechanism behind Allah creating life on Earth? Magic?

allah has power over all thing that gave him ability to create any thing he want

1. How does create create life?
2. How do you know Allah can create life?

Its time to run and hide again, Syed. :laughing-smiley-014

out side america people dont know mormonism
You live a sheltered life. Watch the spread after 1960 starting at about 1:30.

It looks like it may be spreading faster than Islam did when it first started. And Mormonism is doing it by offering their belief to willing listeners rather than by threat and force of the sword.

Last edited:
Good question, Syed? So tell us, what is the mechanism behind Allah creating life on Earth? Magic?

allah has power over all thing that gave him ability to create any thing he want

Could you be more vague? No, you couldn't. You couldn't be more vague if you tried.

This is the kind of answer a three-year-old might give if you asked him about the powers a suprhero has. Only superheroes usually have (somewhat) plausible backstories. This answer just posits, out of the blue, that an unseen being has superpowers, without the slightest iota of backstory to inform us how such a thing could even be possible.

It's a non-answer. It explains nothing; it leads nowhere.

out side america people dont know mormonism

Lots of our people became Mormons, and their family history library in Utah denies hotly that my gt-gt-grandmother had children, denying some two hundred people existence. What's more. their missionaries come round the door several times a year in this Country.

Could you be more vague? No, you couldn't. You couldn't be more vague if you tried.

This is the kind of answer a three-year-old might give if you asked him about the powers a suprhero has. Only superheroes usually have (somewhat) plausible backstories. This answer just posits, out of the blue, that an unseen being has superpowers, without the slightest iota of backstory to inform us how such a thing could even be possible.

what make more sense that universe and living thing have a creator or does not have a creator?

you do know evolution and theory of biogenesis is BS

what make more sense that universe and living thing have a creator or does not have a creator?

Syed, you mean to say Abiogenesis is BS.
You're stepping on your own dick, there.

It seems that both Syed and Angelo are convinced that Muslims are taking over Western Europe (although they disagree significantly on whether this is a good thing).

Their agreement that this is a real thing, that is definitely actually happening, is all the evidence I need to be confident that it has no chance whatsoever of occurring in the foreseeable future.

It makes more sense to me that the universe doesn't have a creator. This is mostly for reasons you either wouldn't understand or wouldn't want to understand. All I will say is that there is evidence for the existence of the universe everywhere I look, listen or feel. For a creator thereof ... not so much. The way things are, the way seeming order always turns out to be nothing more than "seeming" - everything we know or discover leads inexorably to the belief that there is no Grand Plan in place, there is no Divine Planner behind it all. Things are as they are because that's the way they worked out, not because some super being in the sky wanted them to work out that way. (BTW, we've checked the sky, and there's no super being there ... where should we llook next?)

No, I know that evolution is the best explanation of how we arrived at the place where we are. It fits with all the evidence and shows Creationism up for the stupidity that it is. Abiogenisis fits the evidence as well; the only question is "how", not "whether" it happened. One way I'm sure it didn't happen is by some super being telling things to "be", and suddenly they were. That's like some shit out of Harry Potter or Hans Christian Anderson. Nice stories for the kids, but there must be something wrong with an adult who still believes it.

And you still haven't answered my question: by what mechanism did this Allah of yours create not only life, but the universe and everything it contains? Do you have an answer to that that contains more than just a wave of the hands and a "yadda, yadda, yadda, there was a universe"?

Honestly, if Islam weren't expanding in the West, would that be a sign that Islam was wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom