• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Islamophobia awareness month

TSwizzle

Let's Go Brandon!
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Good grief;

Islamophobia Awareness Month, now in its 11th year, raises awareness of prejudice against Muslims and encourages reform across policy and practice. According to the latest police statistics, Muslims were targeted the most in religious hate crime offences in England and Wales. In October, a rise in hate crimes around the country prompted London Mayor Sadiq Khan to host a round table with Muslim and Jewish faith leaders.

Yahoo

Starmer is a joke;

Jewish schools closed over safety fears, Jews routinely harassed by muslims, demonstrations in the street in support of genocidal maniacs Hamas.

Antisemitism all over Europe.

Shocking video shows the moment commuters on the Paris metro began an antisemitic chant, shouting 'f*** the Jews... long live Palestine... we are Nazis and proud'. The 16-second clip captures the astonishment of one commuter filming as a group go back and forth with the chant. It comes as French prosecutors open an investigation into a surge of instances of Stars of David being graffitied onto buildings across the capital and its suburbs.

Daily Mail

And islamophobia is the problem? What else can be expected from Starmer, he doesn't know what a woman is.

Europe is fucked.

So, there are antisemites on a commuter train; And Islamaphobes running an influential tabloid newspaper.

It would appear that islamophobia very much is a problem, and that antisemitism is also a problem (albeit one with far smaller public reach, right up until the islamophobic newspaper decided to use their existence as an emotional lever to whip up further hatred).

The big problem seems to be people letting newspapers emotionally manipulate them into thinking that there's only one problem, and that islamophobia is somehow a solution to it.

Daily Mail readers are fucked.

Islamophobe upset about Islamophobia awareness making people aware of their Islamophobia. News at 11.

So-called "Islaophobia" is most often not a prejudice, but rightly formed assessment of the threat formed by political and otherwise radical Islam. Europe especially is threatened by its suicidal immigration policies that lets every Muslim who shows up at their borders in, and makes it very hard to deport them. Australia is not far behind with this boneheaded ruling by their Fifth Column High Court.

Australian court rules man convicted of terrorism can have citizenship restored

Western societies need to start seriously defending ourselves against the threat posed by Islamism. Did the pro-Hamas protests all over US, Canada, Europe etc. not shown the demographic threat of more and more Islamization?

It would appear that islamophobia very much is a problem, and that antisemitism is also a problem
Antisemites are often the very Islamists whom those who are pushing "awareness of Islamophobia" are trying to protect (and import millions more of via bogus "asylum").

Australia is not far behind with this boneheaded ruling by their Fifth Column High Court.
The court ruled that the Minister had exceeded his powers.

Are you in favour of giving government officials unrestricted powers to ignore the constitution and the law?

What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyesa:

It would appear that islamophobia very much is a problem, and that antisemitism is also a problem
Antisemites are often the very Islamists whom those who are pushing "awareness of Islamophobia" are trying to protect (and import millions more of via bogus "asylum").
So what?

If someone is guilty of wrongdoing, then lambast them for that wrongdoing, not for some half-arsed proxy like being an asylum seeker (just like some other wrongdoers).

People (even asylum seekers) are individuals with individual opinions and individual justifications for either approving or denying them access to visas. Pretending that they are all interchangeable and/or indistinguishable is unreasonable, unacceptable, and vile.

No fair minded person would object to an individual's claim on the basis that other claimants are "often" anything. It's morally bankrupt to do so.

Diversity is our strength!

This is the terrifying moment a pro-Palestine activists empties a box full of mice into a McDonald's before walking off and shouting 'f*** Israel', as horrified diners fled the infested restaurant. Shocking footage shared on social media showed the man throwing the rodents over the floor of the fast food restaurant that was packed with customers.

Daily Mail

and islamophobia is the worry on Starmers mind.

This is the terrifying moment a pro-Palestine activists empties a box full of mice into a McDonald's before walking off and shouting 'f*** Israel', as horrified diners fled the infested restaurant. Shocking footage shared on social media showed the man throwing the rodents over the floor of the fast food restaurant that was packed with customers.

Daily Mail

If the Daily Mail tells you that mice are terrifying, do you feel some kind of obligation to be terrified?

I don't get it. Why not decide for yourself what is "terrifying"? A box of mice really shouldn't make the list, IMO.

Anyway, that doesn't sound much like a pro- anything activist, but more a fairly harmless nutter who has some kind of grudge against Maccas.

I refuse to accept the Daily Mail's verdict that anything in the event was either "terrifying" or "shocking"; nor do I believe that many diners were "horrified". The use of emotional hyperbole to manipulate you here is utterly transparent. Why do you submit to it? Why are you delegating your emotions to the fucking Daily Mail? And what on Earth makes you imagine that anyone here will accept your invitation to do likewise?

Daily Mail

If the Daily Mail tells you that mice are terrifying, do you feel some kind of obligation to be terrified?

I don't get it. Why not decide for yourself what is "terrifying"? A box of mice really shouldn't make the list, IMO.

Anyway, that doesn't sound much like a pro- anything activist, but more a fairly harmless nutter who has some kind of grudge against Maccas.

I refuse to accept the Daily Mail's verdict that anything in the event was either "terrifying" or "shocking"; nor do I believe that many diners were "horrified". The use of emotional hyperbole to manipulate you here is utterly transparent. Why do you submit to it? Why are you delegating your emotions to the fucking Daily Mail? And what on Earth makes you imagine that anyone here will accept your invitation to do likewise?
I recently posted a discussion about the observed cause of LLM hallucinations. Specifically, there is a part of the AI that participates in generating creative outputs, and another, completely different part that participates instead in knowledge-based statements.

The thing is, while the LLM has all the indication in the world that a statement was received by some neurons, nothing actually labels the statement in the lying LLM as to the fact it came from "creative" or "knowledge". The result is that it's unaware that it is lying, despite the reality that it could be trained or even just manually reconfigured to know.

I bring this up because I think this is a very deep and important observation in psychology in general, that there are likely parallels between this deficiency in a machine and the common deficiencies we see in human machines. Namely, I think some.humans wholesale lack a linkage that notifies downstream of whether the emotion is happening because of an empathy/suggestion pathway vs when the emotion is happening due to less direct mechanisms.

As such, I don't think the modern conservative can really necessarily tell the difference between emotions cued through propaganda and emotions cued through more visceral and complicated relationships with the subject matter. I also don't know that they can properly differentiate truth and lies, either, for the same reason the LLM cannot.

I think instead that the heuristics that they use to determine truth and lies are built around something wholely insane, namely the part that decides whether they want what they are reading to be truth, or a lie.

It's an easy thing to mess up, and it creates a shortsighted and evil -- but very effective in the short term -- mechanism for dishonestly getting what they want.

Good grief;

Islamophobia Awareness Month, now in its 11th year, raises awareness of prejudice against Muslims and encourages reform across policy and practice. According to the latest police statistics, Muslims were targeted the most in religious hate crime offences in England and Wales. In October, a rise in hate crimes around the country prompted London Mayor Sadiq Khan to host a round table with Muslim and Jewish faith leaders.

Yahoo

Starmer is a joke;

Jewish schools closed over safety fears, Jews routinely harassed by muslims, demonstrations in the street in support of genocidal maniacs Hamas.

Antisemitism all over Europe.

Shocking video shows the moment commuters on the Paris metro began an antisemitic chant, shouting 'f*** the Jews... long live Palestine... we are Nazis and proud'. The 16-second clip captures the astonishment of one commuter filming as a group go back and forth with the chant. It comes as French prosecutors open an investigation into a surge of instances of Stars of David being graffitied onto buildings across the capital and its suburbs.

Daily Mail

And islamophobia is the problem? What else can be expected from Starmer, he doesn't know what a woman is.

Europe is fucked.

Allah bless the UK Labour Party. And Allah bless Keir Starmer. He is more of a saint than Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden is our saviour and you must worship him. Make statues out of Hunter otherwise the terrorists win.

Allah and all that. According to TSwizzle there is no third option so in for a penny in for a pound.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Biden and his criminal gang was told that he will lose Michigan in his reelection. This is what they came up with.

Biden and Blinken running around after Islamic council warned them that they are not voting for him.
Yes, I'm sure they will be much better off if Trump wins. :rolleyes:

It's easy to use hyperbole to express displeasure a year out from the Election Day.

I totally understand why Muslims would be angry with the U.S. government. I commonly am myself. But at the end of the campaign, I vote for what I consider the best option available. I'm confident that Michigan Muslim voters are similarly competent.
Tom

Most people don’t base their beliefs on what they read. They choose what they read based on their beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom