• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Israel heroically bombs UN terrorists

I haven't seen a report that said 5. That almost certainly says it wasn't Israel--they're not going to take 5 rounds to do the job.

I don't know about that. It took Israel two rounds to kill those children playing on the beach, and they didn't have anything to hide behind.

Yeah, that's kinda what I meant. Their artillery is usually a lot more accurate than that: they've been known to take out ambulances, limousines and school buses -- sometimes even moving targets -- with a single hit each. Lately, though, they've been taking targets with three or four missiles at a time. The last attack on the U.N. school, for example, took four of five shells, and the attack on the meat market took at least three. It also seems the bombing of the TV station left one of their transmitters still operational, which means they not only failed to cripple the building but they actually left some of the broadcasters alive. Sloppy work to say the least.

But that wouldn't be such a problem if they had better control of the media; they could at least PLANT reports claiming to be able to nail their targets with only single strikes.

Back
Top Bottom