• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Jacob Chansley reading Trump's tweet telling crowd to GO HOME during Jan 6

So: RVonse - direct question to you. You posted this and claimed he was innocent.

What do you NOW say to the responses that he:
- plead guilty
- was showing doing illegal things that Tucker did not show
- - busting through a police line
- - climbing through a broken window
- - attempting to breach the senate chamber
- - writing a threatening note
- Was being followed by police not lead by police

Do you still stand by your (Tucker’s) claim that an innocent man is in jail? Or do you take in the new (to you, but not new to anyone else) evidence? Do you see that a conman (Carlson) is conning you to incite distruct in your fellow citizens?

Or do you double down and say your country is shit despite conversations showing you that it’s the Tucker Carlsons who are the liars not to be trusted. Do you continue to watch Tucker as he lies to you to foment discord?

Don’t be a pawn, RVonse. Don’ be the rich man’s pawn.
Can you cite? I haven't seen any footage of these things. Nor have I seen any counter narratives by liberal media.

You first post in this thread demonstrated this:

Do you know who thinks Jacob Chansley isn't innocent? Jacob fucking Chansley. He did plead guilty for obstructing an official proceeding. So fuck this revisionist bullshit.
Also, he made a plea deal. Generally speaking, you enter into a plea deal when they've got enough on you to go to trial for more, but they want a quick win.
You are so so wrong Ford.

Real life it is just the opposite. When it comes to doing real time most people don't take the chance letting other people decide their innocence. When the charge is grave going to court is a wild card (especially with the feds) because there are never any guarantees being found innocent even if you are innocent. We have seen many people even on death row being determined innocent by dna evidence yet found guilty if you have a shit lawyer a shit jury, and/or a dishonest prosecutor. Which is exactly why most people will take the plea simply to hedge their bets doing real time. In our courts it does not matter if you are guilty. What matters is what the jury and judge decides at the end of the trial.
Right back at you. A good prosecutor will not play a "wild card." These are not your local county prosecutors. These are the ones that don't proceed with a case they know they can't win. The feds had this clown dead to rights, and his lawyer knew it, so they cut a deal. You've guzzled so much of the Carlson Kool Aid it's reached your eyeballs and is clouding your vision.

Thank you.
Thank you?! Where the hell have you been? They evacuated Congress.

That doesn't just happen. Pence's home had insane security post 1/6. The only reason more protestors weren't killed was unbelievable restraint and security deciding to hold to specific points. Fox News analysts were privately texting for Trump to call off the mob.

What the heck do you need other than to pay attention.

Do you know who thinks Jacob Chansley isn't innocent? Jacob fucking Chansley. He did plead guilty for obstructing an official proceeding. So fuck this revisionist bullshit.
Also, he made a plea deal. Generally speaking, you enter into a plea deal when they've got enough on you to go to trial for more, but they want a quick win.
You are so so wrong Ford.

Real life it is just the opposite. When it comes to doing real time most people don't take the chance letting other people decide their innocence. When the charge is grave going to court is a wild card (especially with the feds) because there are never any guarantees being found innocent even if you are innocent. We have seen many people even on death row being determined innocent by dna evidence yet found guilty if you have a shit lawyer a shit jury, and/or a dishonest prosecutor. Which is exactly why most people will take the plea simply to hedge their bets doing real time. In our courts it does not matter if you are guilty. What matters is what the jury and judge decides at the end of the trial.
Right back at you. A good prosecutor will not play a "wild card." These are not your local county prosecutors. These are the ones that don't proceed with a case they know they can't win. The feds had this clown dead to rights, and his lawyer knew it, so they cut a deal. You've guzzled so much of the Carlson Kool Aid it's reached your eyeballs and is clouding your vision.
RVonse seems oblivious to the fact that so many people are pleading guilty because of the social media evidence they were stupid enough to put online proving the guilt of their actions.

Thank you.

That doesn't just happen. Pence's home had insane security post 1/6. The only reason more protestors weren't killed was unbelievable restraint and security deciding to hold to specific points. Fox News analysts were privately texting for Trump to call off the mob.

There were a lot of other people there besides Jacob Chansley. Evacuating congress does not make him guilty of a violent insurrection. Most of the video I have seen shows him to be nothing more than a non violent person wearing an idiotic outfit.

Thank you.

There were a lot of other people there besides Jacob Chansley. Evacuating congress does not make him guilty of a violent insurrection. Most of the video I have seen shows him to be nothing more than a non violent person wearing an idiotic outfit.
First of all, your sources are questionable, at best. Second, showing video of a person not committing a crimes does not absolve that person from being convicted of the crimes that person did commit.

So: RVonse - direct question to you. You posted this and claimed he was innocent.

- plead guilty

Do you still stand by your (Tucker’s) claim that an innocent man is in jail? Or do you take in the new (to you, but not new to anyone else) evidence? Do you see that a conman (Carlson) is conning you to incite distruct in your fellow citizens?

Or do you double down and say your country is shit despite conversations showing you that it’s the Tucker Carlsons who are the liars not to be trusted. Do you continue to watch Tucker as he lies to you to foment discord?

Can you cite? I haven't seen any footage of these things. Nor have I seen any counter narratives by liberal media.
Do you read mainstream media? Just Goggle "Chansley".
Furthermore, why aren't these douchbags Schumer and McConnel saying anything about how wrong this looks or how out of context it was taken? No counter narratives given I am aware of.
You have not made a case why anyone should pay attention to a thing Tucker Carlson says. The man is an unscrupulous partisan liar. Really, you have been taken in.

Frankly, there are plenty of people who took everything Mr. Trump said as verbatim truth who will also take everything Mr. Carlson says as verbatim truth. Reality is not going to sway them at all. I can fully understand why anyone with more important things to do would ignore Tucker Carlson or acknowledge his lies. Hell, I don't have more important things to do and I ignore that scumbag Carlson.

Out of curiosity,
Is this the Shaman?

I never cared enough to learn that guy's name.
Tom

- plead guilty

Do you read mainstream media? Just Goggle "Chansley".

This is a great suggestion, but I'd like to tweak it slightly.

RVonse ought to log out of Google before searching. At least with the news portion of google, they tend to show you sources you normally read, magnifying partisanship.

TMW2023-03-13color.png

Most of the video I have seen shows him to be nothing more than a non violent person wearing an idiotic outfit.
If you had video of every second of Jack the Ripper's life, most of it would show him to be a non violent person wearing Victorian era clothes.

"Most" is very easily outweighed by "any".

Most of the video I have seen shows him to be nothing more than a non violent person wearing an idiotic outfit.
If you had video of every second of Jack the Ripper's life, most of it would show him to be a non violent person wearing Victorian era clothes.

"Most" is very easily outweighed by "any".
Selection_Birkenau_ramp-e1398598639275-640x400.jpg

Using RVonse logic, the holocaust never happened as no Jews are shown dead in this video. Clearly they are just tourists :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom