• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

So yesterday, Matt Gaetz said we had to have an army of “shock troops“ to take over the government in 2024 should Trump win.

Their fascism is no longer hidden. They want to create their own Shultzstaffel To run the governKent complete with loyalty pledges to Trump.

“I swear by God this holy oath, that I will render to Donald Trump, Leader of the United States and People, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, unconditional obedience, and that I am ready, as a brave soldier, to risk my life at any time for this oath.”

When Kutti knocked on Freeman's door on Jan. 4, Freeman called 911. By then, Freeman said, she was wary of strangers.

Starting on Dec. 3, Trump and his campaign repeatedly accused Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, of illegally counting phony mail-in ballots after pulling them from mysterious suitcases while working on Election Day at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena. In fact, the “suitcases” were standard ballot containers, and the votes were properly counted, county and state officials quickly confirmed, refuting the fraud claims.

But Trump and his allies continued to accuse Freeman and Moss of election-rigging. The allegations inspired hundreds of threats and harassing messages against them and their family members.

By the time Kutti arrived, Freeman needed help but was cautious and wouldn’t open the door because of the threats, according to Freeman and a police report.

So Freeman asked a neighbor to come over and talk with Kutti, who was with an unidentified male. Like Freeman, Kutti and the other visitor were Black. Kutti told the neighbor that Freeman was in danger and that she’d been sent to provide assistance. Freeman said she was open to meeting them. She asked Cobb County Police to send an officer to keep watch so she could step outside, according to a recording of her 911 call.

“They’re saying that I need help,” Freeman told the dispatcher, referring to the people at her door, “that it’s just a matter of time that they are going to come out for me and my family.”

An officer arrived and spoke with Kutti, who described herself as a “crisis manager,” according to the police incident report.

Kutti repeated that Freeman “was in danger” and had “48 hours” before “unknown subjects” turned up at her home, the report said. At the officer’s suggestion, the women agreed to meet at a police station. The officer’s report did not identify the man accompanying Kutti.
More info and video of the meet in the link.

• Angry
Reactions: SLD

the coup continues to this day. Focusing on what happened on 1/6/21 is irrelevant. It was a dry run and taught them where the weak points in our democracy were and how they could be attacked. Now they are systematically going after those weak points. We are doomed. We are not fighting back properly. The question we have to ask ourselves is whether on 1/6/2025 we are prepared to take action. It is coming and it will not be pretty.

the coup continues to this day. Focusing on what happened on 1/6/21 is irrelevant. It was a dry run and taught them where the weak points in our democracy were and how they could be attacked. Now they are systematically going after those weak points. We are doomed. We are not fighting back properly. The question we have to ask ourselves is whether on 1/6/2025 we are prepared to take action. It is coming and it will not be pretty.
I think 1/6 was a last-ditch failure plan, not the primary plan.

I think 1/6 was a last-ditch failure plan, not the primary plan.

It was for 2020. But it showed how it could be done. It exposed the holes in our democracy. They will try again in 2025, and they figured how to do it. They weren’t prepared for it in 2021 because they were working on other contingency plans. But they just have to control the House and Senate which they likely will. At that point it will simply be a matter of party discipline. They will have that with Trump and his minions threatening anyone who dares to vote against him. They will challenge certain key swing states and will then vote against certifying their electoral votes. They’ll have enough challenges to swing the vote into the House of Representatives and voila, Trump will be President.

The question is whether the American people will stand for it.

There, there. The coup in January 2025 need not happen if Mr. Trump has 270 electoral votes BEFORE any January corrections. Loyal Americans who don't want a coup and want democracy preserved, must therefore vote for and support the GOP. Learn how you can help.

If the Bidenists do cheat and try to steal another election, it is important that loyal Americans gather in greater-than-ever numbers in Washington. While our soldiers remained loyal to the legitimate President last January ...
Mr. Meadows sent an email to an individual about the events on January 6 and said that the National Guard would be present to ‘‘protect pro Trump people’’ and that many more would be available on standby.
... next time we should expect Biden and his Islamo-communist vaccinators to suborn our brave fighting men.

• Angry
Reactions: SLD

It was for 2020. But it showed how it could be done. It exposed the holes in our democracy. They will try again in 2025, and they figured how to do it. They weren’t prepared for it in 2021 because they were working on other contingency plans. But they just have to control the House and Senate which they likely will. At that point it will simply be a matter of party discipline. They will have that with Trump and his minions threatening anyone who dares to vote against him. They will challenge certain key swing states and will then vote against certifying their electoral votes. They’ll have enough challenges to swing the vote into the House of Representatives and voila, Trump will be President.

The question is whether the American people will stand for it.
I think the primary plan has been to subvert the ballot box sufficiently. That is much more subtle than blatantly stealing it by rejecting the ballot.

So it comes out now that Don Jr. called Mark Meaddows to try to get his dad to intervene in the J6 riot.

What, Donny. Doesn't daddy take your phone calls???

So it comes out now that Don Jr. called Mark Meaddows to try to get his dad to intervene in the J6 riot.

What, Donny. Doesn't daddy take your phone calls???
Wait...so Don Jr is Fredo?

I am so confused. In the meantime, I would recommend the younger Don avoid boats for awhile.

Yeah, I did not expect that from Don Jr.
It's all theater, they all knew what was and is going on.
FoxNews critters don't believe anything they are saying, it's all for ratings among braindead americans.

FoxNews critters don't believe anything they are saying, it's all for ratings among braindead americans.
As a reminder, Ivanka worked in the White House, not Jr. The messages from the GOP and Fox News are definitely interesting, and damning.

They created this mess, then begged Trump to tell the people to stop, and when it was done, they worked on making the mess bigger. And these messages flatly expose them for the flaming hypocrites we knew them to be.

As a reminder, Ivanka worked in the White House, not Jr. The messages from the GOP and Fox News are definitely interesting, and damning.

They created this mess, then begged Trump to tell the people to stop, and when it was done, they worked on making the mess bigger. And these messages flatly expose them for the flaming hypocrites we knew them to be.
Yeah, but they're well paid hypocrites, and you are not.

Yeah, but they're well paid hypocrites, and you are not.
I'm a Not-For-Profit Hypocrite.

Ran across this. Radio recording of the Oathkeepers as they stormed the capital.

I haven't listened to it all but the seemed pretty intent on using those gallows.

It's even worse and I almost want to start a separate thread, but it's such a narrow, nuanced thing to write about...

Here's the thing. If you examine the texts, here's what they don't say:
  • Democracy is being undermined.
  • Property is being damaged and even worse people are being hurt.
  • Blue Lives Matter.
  • If you don't stop it, I'm covering it negatively and telling these people to stop myself right now as it is my duty.
  • People are being murdered.

Instead, most of the motivation for the texts seems to be about "image" of how Twitler and/or Fox News & Friends hosts will be perceived:
  • "Destroying everything you have accomplished."
  • "This is hurting all of us. [Trump] is destroying his legacy."

It really shows how they are one team, imploring Dear Leader Trump to act for sake of image and longevity of careers and so forth. And what about "personal responsibility," I mean they are sitting back asking someone else to do something in an emergency, not taking personal action, but again the way they define emergency is by image and they are probably thinking about how they will handle "damage control" in their next segment. The way they chose to frame these text messages is either evidence they know they are dealing with a transactional narcissist and have to frame their arguments this way or they are truly shallow, self-centered people. Given a holistic view of everything else, I'd say both are true.

Instead, most of the motivation for the texts seems to be about "image" of how Twitler and/or Fox News & Friends hosts will be perceived:
  • "Destroying everything you have accomplished."
  • "This is hurting all of us. [Trump] is destroying his legacy."
It really shows how they are one team,
No, this was never a team. more of a Venn diagram of very partial overlaps. Florida Man never really had a plan, or a mandate. He was just put in place to make the libs cry.
Everyone else associated with him didn't support him as much as they saw an opportunity to slip their agenda in where Twitler either wouldn't see or didn't care.
At the end, everyone's still looking for how THEIR fortunes will be affected in the near future and long-term. But after four years, the people still on the train were those that tried to couch their goals in terms Fuckface would accept.
Thus, "MY options will be limited" is the message, but 'your legacy is being destroyed' is how they pronounced it.

Looking forward to the day our electors grow some balls and take the power of the electoral college back from the two ruling parties of pricks by collectively voting for someone else.
Asha Rangappa on Twitter: "BTW, it’s not just that FOX News hosts blamed Antifa while privately imploring Trump to stop riot that same day. The network made a three-part “documentary” *a month ago* claiming that Jan. 6 was a false flag operation BY THE FBI 🙄…and not one of those anchors has disavowed it" / Twitter
Newly-Released Text Messages Show That On January 6, Fox News Anchors Privately Begged WH Chief Of Staff To Make Trump Stop The Riot
  • "The president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home." -- Laura Ingraham text to Mark Meadows, Jan 6
  • "Please, get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished." Brian Kilmeade text to Mark Meadows, Jan 6
  • "Can he make a statement, ask people to leave the Capitol?" Sean Hannity text to Mark Meadows, Jan 6
...while at the same time, those anchors were publicly lying about who was to blame:
  • "There are some reports that antifa sympathizers may have been sprinkled throughout the crowd." -- Laura Ingraham to Fox News viewers, Jan 6
  • "I do not know Trump supporters that have ever demonstrated violence." Brian Kilmeade to Fox News viewers, Jan 6
  • "Reports that groups like antifa, other radical groups ... that they were there to cause trouble." Sean Hannity to his radio listeners, Jan 6
Faux News.

Back
Top Bottom