• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Jussie Smollet - Horrible Hate Crime or Horrible Case of TDS?

Granted, I don't watch the show, but I never heard of him before this. Who is he playing?

A publicity stunt is typically intended to put focus on a project, not on a person. And, generally, publicity agents who wish to ever feed their children don't come up with stunts that are easily investigated felonies that involve the FBI.
I am not saying it's a stunt or a hoax. All I am saying is that the possibility should not be dismissed out of hand, given some weird things surrounding the case.
Apparently police found new video footage, but have not shared the contents. So we may be close to having this mystery solved, one way or another.

That's nice, but it's not what happened. Trumped ripped children away from their parents because they "weren't white."
Wrong. Trump separated these families not because of their race, but because they entered the US illegally. And also because a court forbade him to detain these families together.
You are lying for your "open borders" cause.

No, they did not. It's not illegal to present yourself at the border and request asylum. If anything illegal is going on here, it's on the part of the administration that is preventing people from doing so.

No, they did not. It's not illegal to present yourself at the border and request asylum.
Look at what happened in Europe in the last few years. Every single illegal economic migrant from places like Nigeria, Bangladesh or Pakistan is claiming "asylum". Now illegal economic migrants to US from Central America have adopted the same tactic. We have interviews with many of these migrants from Honduras or Guatemala, and vast majority of them say they are migrating because they cannot find well-paying jobs at home. These are not legitimate asylum seekers.

If anything illegal is going on here, it's on the part of the administration that is preventing people from doing so.
Bullshit. The asylum system is not fit for the 21st century because it is so easily abused. Any illegal alien can just claim "asylum". That's why simply letting all of them in is not a solution, especially when they can just move to a sanctuary city where they are protected from deportation even when their bogus asylum claims are denied and even if they commit felonies in the meantime.

In any case, even if we disagree about the sense and nonsense of current asylum law, AirPoh's claim that these minors were detained because they were not white is a lie. A possibly libelous one.

No, they did not. It's not illegal to present yourself at the border and request asylum.
Look at what happened in Europe in the last few years. Every single illegal economic migrant from places like Nigeria, Bangladesh or Pakistan is claiming "asylum". Now illegal economic migrants to US from Central America have adopted the same tactic. We have interviews with many of these migrants from Honduras or Guatemala, and vast majority of them say they are migrating because they cannot find well-paying jobs at home. These are not legitimate asylum seekers.

If anything illegal is going on here, it's on the part of the administration that is preventing people from doing so.
Bullshit. The asylum system is not fit for the 21st century because it is so easily abused. Any illegal alien can just claim "asylum". That's why simply letting all of them in is not a solution, especially when they can just move to a sanctuary city where they are protected from deportation even when their bogus asylum claims are denied and even if they commit felonies in the meantime.
It doesn't matter what happened in Europe when the discussion is about whether migrants are obeying US law. It doesn't matter whether you like current US law or not om this matter It is not illegal to enter this country seeking asylum. Hence your claim is that they are here illegally is wrong, and claiming they are illegal immigrants is potentially libelous.
In any case, even if we disagree about the sense and nonsense of current asylum law, AirPoh's claim that these minors were detained because they were not white is a lie. A possibly libelous one.
You have no proof that Airpoh does not honestly believe they were detained because they were not white, so you cannot reasonably conclude Airpoh is lying. You can reasonably argue that you believe Airpoh is mistaken

Accusing posters of lying used to be against the rules here, so I'd watch out if I were someone who thought rules must be followed and that consequences must be meted out to those who break them.

That's nice, but it's not what happened. Trumped ripped children away from their parents because they "weren't white."
Wrong. Trump separated these families not because of their race, but because they entered the US illegally. And also because a court forbade him to detain these families together.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Have you forgotten that Obama had the same policy? Were you critical of him?

Granted, I don't watch the show, but I never heard of him before this. Who is he playing?

A publicity stunt is typically intended to put focus on a project, not on a person. And, generally, publicity agents who wish to ever feed their children don't come up with stunts that are easily investigated felonies that involve the FBI.
I am not saying it's a stunt or a hoax. All I am saying is that the possibility should not be dismissed out of hand, given some weird things surrounding the case.
Apparently police found new video footage, but have not shared the contents. So we may be close to having this mystery solved, one way or another.

Probably is a hoax. CCTV in the area covers all but 60 seconds. In that time we're asked to believe this guy was attacked in sub-arctic cold in the middle of the night by two people who can never be identified because they were wearing masks. How convenient. The guy is not hurt and he never loses his Subway sammach. What a joke.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Some people think that words like "asylum" are magical and somehow have the power to fool trained personnel for which words like "asylum" are not in any way magical. At the same time, they think a word like "illegal" equates to "the worst possible human psychopath imaginable" and not simply the equivalent of someone who doesn't yet have a driver's license (but really they use the word to cowardly hide their racism).

It does not matter that absolutely nothing about this issue impacts their lives in any significant way, because their overlords don't want any more Democrats, so instead of just, you know, being better people, they instead get their tragic little TDS-DKs to do their agenda.

Probably is a hoax.

Define "probably," because we evidently have radically different definitions of that term. And while you're at it, define "hoax" as committing what would easily be revealed as a felony (involving the FBI no less) is a strange "hoax" for a successful working actor to pull at 2:30 am for no fucking reason.

And, no, as I've already pointed out, "publicity" is not a reason when, again, it involves the FBI and a felony conviction and having the police tell you to go the hospital (and you do), and, most importantly, in regard to show business, no paparazzi around to record it.

The only possible reason anyone would go to those lengths would be if they were guilty of far worse crimes and in the Trump occupation.

CCTV in the area covers all but 60 seconds. In that time we're asked to believe this guy was attacked in sub-arctic cold in the middle of the night by two people who can never be identified because they were wearing masks. How convenient. The guy is not hurt and he never loses his Subway sammach. What a joke.

You seriously can't unpack that? First, you note that it was sub-arctic cold. Hence, one of the alleged assailants was wearing face protection from the Windy city freezing cold (aka, a "ski mask"). Second, you noted he was not hurt too badly. I believe it was bruises and maybe a cut on his face. Iow, exactly the kinds of wounds that could be inflicted in....? One minute.

Count it out. "Hey Empire faggot nigger!" 5 seconds. A few sucker punches to the face back and forth between two assholes. 15 seconds. Put on the noose, cinch it up, toss the bleach. 20-25 seconds. Get out while shouting "This is MAGA county." 10 seconds. The whole fucking thing--precisely because he wasn't hurt so badly--all easily within 60 seconds. In fact, perfectly within 60 seconds. As if it were planned.

If these were the same assholes who had sent him the anthrax scare letter the week before--thus already establishing their commitment, fearlessness about being caught and the fact that it was premeditated--then it's a safe bet that they had at least staked him out and knew where he lived and what his likely routine was.

Iow, they knew where he lived and what was around the area (i.e., where the obvious security cameras were located and what blindspots--if any--may exist). It wouldn't take more than ten minutes any day of the week for them to "case" the area. And then it's just a matter of watching when he comes and goes (and where he goes to) over one or two weeks to see if there are any routines/when the best time would be to approach him with their idiotic bleach and noose plan.

Again, he was a very vocal "faggot nigger" actor on a popular TV show who was equally openly antagonistic toward Trump. He wouldn't be difficult to find and stalk.

The alternative is that a really well paid actor on a hit TV show just decided one night for no reason at all to conceal-carry with him a rope and some bleach as he slips out of his apartment building to go get a sandwich at Subway at 2 am and then, after he buys his sandwich pulls out the rop/noose and douses himself with bleach and, I guess, slammed his face into a wall or something a couple of times to mimic being beaten??

He does all of that--walking out of his building (hiding the rope and bleach someow on his body), buys his sandwich for some unknown reason knowing that he's about to put a noose around his own neck and pour bleach over himself and somehow slams his own face around a couple of times to perfectly mimic being hit by two men before walking back to his building--while the cameras that you're pointing to as being evidence of a hoax don't pick up any of that activity either.

Now, having said all of that, the show is on the Fox network, so if it does turn out to be a "hoax" then we'd have a better idea who was actually behind it and why. False flags--along with Confederate and Nazi flags--are the kinds DK Trumpsters buy en mass, so maybe you're right?

Bullshit.

Have you forgotten that Obama had the same policy? Were you critical of him?

Have you forgotten to turn off Faux Noise?

Obama detained a lot of unaccompanied minors. He didn't really have a choice--you can't just release minors without a guardian.

If you have children yourself you understand there is s difference between taking care of children who are on their own versus ripping them away from their parents.

Looks like the assailants are black, not white:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/15/jussie-smollett-race-black-white-nigerian-attack/

Maybe the Nigerian men are self loathing blacks. You can't swing a dead cat in this forum and not hit a self loathing white person, so maybe self loathing blacks are becoming a thing? :)

Or, maybe, and I know this sounds like crazy talk, its just another fake hate crime.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/15/jussie-smollett-race-black-white-nigerian-attack/

Maybe the Nigerian men are self loathing blacks. You can't swing a dead cat in this forum and not hit a self loathing white person, so maybe self loathing blacks are becoming a thing? :)

Or, maybe, and I know this sounds like crazy talk, its just another fake hate crime.

I'm thinking since the *real* attackers said "make America great again" not "make Nigeria great again" it could be a mixup of two nearly identical pairs of guys on surveillance cams walking around at 2 AM in -20 degree weather.

Exclusive: a photo of the suspects is released.
Dzd2JPpXQAE7bFp.png:large

Also, are Kamala Harris and Cory Booker going to issue a correction after calling it a "modern-day lynching attempt"?
Kamala Harris calls attack on Jussie Smollett ‘modern-day lynching
Senators Harris, Booker Call Jussie Smollett Attack A ‘Modern-day Lynching’

Probably is a hoax.

Define "probably," because we evidently have radically different definitions of that term. And while you're at it, define "hoax" as committing what would easily be revealed as a felony (involving the FBI no less) is a strange "hoax" for a successful working actor to pull at 2:30 am for no fucking reason.

And, no, as I've already pointed out, "publicity" is not a reason when, again, it involves the FBI and a felony conviction and having the police tell you to go the hospital (and you do), and, most importantly, in regard to show business, no paparazzi around to record it.

The only possible reason anyone would go to those lengths would be if they were guilty of far worse crimes and in the Trump occupation.

CCTV in the area covers all but 60 seconds. In that time we're asked to believe this guy was attacked in sub-arctic cold in the middle of the night by two people who can never be identified because they were wearing masks. How convenient. The guy is not hurt and he never loses his Subway sammach. What a joke.

You seriously can't unpack that? First, you note that it was sub-arctic cold. Hence, one of the alleged assailants was wearing face protection from the Windy city freezing cold (aka, a "ski mask"). Second, you noted he was not hurt too badly. I believe it was bruises and maybe a cut on his face. Iow, exactly the kinds of wounds that could be inflicted in....? One minute.

Count it out. "Hey Empire faggot nigger!" 5 seconds. A few sucker punches to the face back and forth between two assholes. 15 seconds. Put on the noose, cinch it up, toss the bleach. 20-25 seconds. Get out while shouting "This is MAGA county." 10 seconds. The whole fucking thing--precisely because he wasn't hurt so badly--all easily within 60 seconds. In fact, perfectly within 60 seconds. As if it were planned.

If these were the same assholes who had sent him the anthrax scare letter the week before--thus already establishing their commitment, fearlessness about being caught and the fact that it was premeditated--then it's a safe bet that they had at least staked him out and knew where he lived and what his likely routine was.

Iow, they knew where he lived and what was around the area (i.e., where the obvious security cameras were located and what blindspots--if any--may exist). It wouldn't take more than ten minutes any day of the week for them to "case" the area. And then it's just a matter of watching when he comes and goes (and where he goes to) over one or two weeks to see if there are any routines/when the best time would be to approach him with their idiotic bleach and noose plan.

Again, he was a very vocal "faggot nigger" actor on a popular TV show who was equally openly antagonistic toward Trump. He wouldn't be difficult to find and stalk.

The alternative is that a really well paid actor on a hit TV show just decided one night for no reason at all to conceal-carry with him a rope and some bleach as he slips out of his apartment building to go get a sandwich at Subway at 2 am and then, after he buys his sandwich pulls out the rop/noose and douses himself with bleach and, I guess, slammed his face into a wall or something a couple of times to mimic being beaten??

He does all of that--walking out of his building (hiding the rope and bleach someow on his body), buys his sandwich for some unknown reason knowing that he's about to put a noose around his own neck and pour bleach over himself and somehow slams his own face around a couple of times to perfectly mimic being hit by two men before walking back to his building--while the cameras that you're pointing to as being evidence of a hoax don't pick up any of that activity either.

Now, having said all of that, the show is on the Fox network, so if it does turn out to be a "hoax" then we'd have a better idea who was actually behind it and why. False flags--along with Confederate and Nazi flags--are the kinds DK Trumpsters buy en mass, so maybe you're right?

LOL

I'm thinking since the *real* attackers said "make America great again" not "make Nigeria great again" it could be a mixup of two nearly identical pairs of guys on surveillance cams walking around at 2 AM in -20 degree weather.

Make Africa Great Again!

Back
Top Bottom