• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Jussie Smollet - Horrible Hate Crime or Horrible Case of TDS?

Fun! Fun! Fun!

The two brothers who were interrogated by police investigating the alleged attack on Jussie Smollett purchased the rope that was found around the "Empire" actor's neck, sources told ABC News Saturday. Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo agreed to cooperate with authorities after detectives confronted them with evidence that they bought the rope -- allegedly used in an attack that Smollett described to police as laced with racial and homophobic slurs -- at a local hardware store, sources said.

After initially considered persons of interest, the brothers were detained and become potential suspects, police said. When they were threatened with to be charged with battery and hate crimes, they agreed to work with detectives, the sources said.

Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, confirmed by police as those seen in surveillance images from the night of the alleged incident, were arrested on Wednesday night and interviewed by detectives in the following days.

Based on the video evidence that police discovered, it did not indicate anyone else was there at the scene of the alleged incident, police say.

DzkmWjDX0AANton.jpg

This is saddening. What happened with his mentality to stage this?

Sounds like a lot of self absorbed thinking. If it happened during the hot nights of summer this could have led to protests (before the hoax was exposed) that could have at least resulted in property damage.

As an actual black loathing racist (would rather not be around blacks much at all), let me say that Trausti's and Derec's gloating is in poor taste.

But more importantly it is counterproductive.

As an actual black loathing racist (would rather not be around blacks much at all), let me say that Trausti's and Derec's gloating is in poor taste.

Well, sure. But it should be aired out to stop these idiots from engaging in another moral panic.

As an actual black loathing racist, let me say that Trausti's and Derec's gloating is in poor taste.

That's the difference between us. I don't "loathe" blacks, but I do hoaxers, race card players and the like.

This is from January 29th

I wonder what constitutes the hate incidents that are cited in the reports. It could likely be watered down, but that could just be my bias speaking. Anyone have facts on this?

Also, for the Israeli teen who did all the hoax threats to the Jewish community centers, have those been taken out of the statistics yet? Or are these still considered threats? If so that is deeply stupid. They are closer to "Whatcha doin' Rabbi?" material.

Yeah that’s the big problem here. Thanks for pointing it out.

Looks like there's a couple of movies about this coming soon. The posters are already being put up in bus stops, etc:

black prankster.jpg

black klansman.jpg

Well this fixes everything, I suppose. The next time a nigger gets killed, it's clear it's because they had it coming. There is no inherent bias against the negro, no sir! Smollet proves that is just imaginary. Fucking liberals, always taking the niggers side.

Based on the police reporting, it seems like a terrible attack. Based on the time of day, it seems possibly premeditated.
Well, it seems it was premeditated after all. But in the sense of staged. This is just unfortunate stuff. Glad he wasn't actually attacked.

Expect him to enter rehab in 5...4...3...

Back
Top Bottom