• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Just Hypotherically - What Happens if Trump Croaks tomorrow?

If you kiss his orange ass red -- reverently, with spirit, as if you really really mean it, and darn it, you like it -- and send at least a 4 digit gift to Keep Stoppin' the Steal -- you will be forgiven.

If you kiss his orange ass red -- reverently, with spirit, as if you really really mean it, and darn it, you like it -- and send at least a 4 digit 7 digit gift to Keep Stoppin' the Steal -- you will be forgiven.

FIFY - we can't keep kowtowing to the riffraff that have so little to offer us!

Tom Adelsbach said:
I was just thinking that I bet when Donald Trump dies, it'll be on the toilet 'straining stool' - just like Elvis.
And when it happens, I really, really hope there's a video of it.

Trump dies and shows up at the gates of heaven, where Jesus confronts him and says, "I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be in hell."
Trump says, "No, I got a restraining order. I belong here. Hear me out. I've always lived in gated communities, lots of people say I'm great, and look, I brought you this six foot solid gold cross. It's the biggest one you ever saw."
Jesus says, "Don't go away, I'll talk to Pop. He goes to God and says, "Trump's here. Can I let him in?"
God says, "No! That son of a bitch goes to hell. I have enough trouble having Reverend Moon in here."
"But, Dad, he's gonna give me a six foot cross. Solid gold!"
"What the hell do you need with a solid gold cross? If I remember, you couldn't carry a wooden one."

That's a noble tradition: Lenny Bruce, Judy, Elvis. Trump doesn't belong there. He should fall through the moldy planks of an outhouse.
The best we can hope for is being struck by lightning during a rally he is instigating another riot at, preferably just after the words "As God as my witness...".

Back
Top Bottom