• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Laura Loomer

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
I don't mean for this to sound as vain as it does, but I had a question about Laura Loomer. She confuses me. I've seen many of photos of her and they seem to vary between twenty something beauty queen to forty something who has has a good deal of plastic surgery to average looking human being. Obviously makeup can have a large impact, as well as photoshop.

I hadn't even heard of her until recently, so she is a new name/face. And I was confused by how many faces she seems to have.

My wife showed me before and after photos of Ms. Loomer. IMO, I think she should get her money back.

Anybody remember Joan Rivers? Somebody joked when she dies her grave shiould be declared a toxicc waste site.

I am thoroughly enjoying the online fight she's currently having with Marjorie Taylor Greene;

I hope these vile scumbags destroy one another. This and the Tenent fallout has made my week.

Reminds me of a situation we had in our junior high years ago. Two girls in the lunch room got into a major slapdown over who was the bigger whore. Marjorie...Laura...can we just call it a tie? You're both appalling media trolls who have nothing constructive to bring to society.

Loomer v MTG is quite something. Trolls that think they are all that. Too bad they all couldn't get on a home made submersible.

Tonight, only on pay per view

The fight of the century

KAREN VS KAREN

Reserve your pass now before it's too late.

Tonight, only on pay per view

The fight of the century

KAREN VS KAREN

Reserve your pass now before it's too late.
My vote is for female mud wrestling. We could get MTG & Laura Loomer representing the Right, and AOC and that other lefty chick (forget her name...she called MTG a "blond beach body built babe", "bad built bleach blonde babe", "built badly bably bleach blond", eh, let's just say "white bitch") representing the Left. It would put that mud wrestling match in Stripes to shame. Maybe even throw in big, fat guy a la John Candy to spice things up.

Marjorie is upset that Loomer crawled under the fence and used the opportunity to out crazy her.

Loomer is playing the part of Kelly Ann Conway, but with a twist. Conway took over Trump's campaign and her basic strategy was "turn Trump loose". It was the right move at the time, but times change.

Trump now has a Presidential record. He has to avoid anything that leads to the "Why didn't you do that when you were President?" question. What he can't seem to avoid is repeating internet hoaxed, as if he thinks it happened. A President can be forgiven for a lot of faults, but naive credulity is not one of them.

I don't mean for this to sound as vain as it does, but I had a question about Laura Loomer. She confuses me. I've seen many of photos of her and they seem to vary between twenty something beauty queen to forty something who has has a good deal of plastic surgery to average looking human being. Obviously makeup can have a large impact, as well as photoshop.

I hadn't even heard of her until recently, so she is a new name/face. And I was confused by how many faces she seems to have.
She's a lizard person. She has a closet full of faces to choose from.

How do they decide to be public with this juvenility? Bad choices. Bad choices.

Back
Top Bottom