• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lauren Boebert’s American Dream

I can't help but wonder what she was doing during the hour before the voting ended.
Taking a bribe?
That doesn't take very long.

Sorting out the best deal on bribery, when bidders come in late, is very plausible.

Maybe that's why she failed to vote on this. The winning bidder was "Don't vote".
Tom

She claims that earmarks are now constrained by these rules:
  • Each project must have a federal nexus and be authorized by Congress.
  • Submissions for museums, memorials, and commemoratives — and projects like the “Michelle Obama trail” — are prohibited from project funding.
  • Accounts that were all significantly abused in the past — including the Financial Services and General Government, Defense, Health and Human Services, Education, and Labor accounts — are prohibited from project funding.
  • Priority funding will be used for real infrastructure, water and sewer improvements, rural and economic development, and public safety projects.
  • Earmarks will not exceed 0.5% of all discretionary spending.
  • Members must certify that they and their immediate families have no financial interest in projects.
  • For-profit entities are not eligible for project funding.
  • Requests must be publicly posted online for transparency.
Other important rules changes made in January include: Representatives now have at least 72 hours to read bills, we are only considering single subject legislation, we are set to fund the government as intended by passing 12 individual appropriations bills through regular order, and we are debating and allowing amendments from Members on all sides of the political spectrum.
Which does nothing about the big pork.

Surveillance video is out... Besides singing, chair dancing, and vaping, there appears to also be some groping between her and her date.
(start at 1:47)

She blatantly disregarded the common courtesy usually exhibited by others who, despite indulging in vaping in public spaces where it is clearly prohibited, attempt to do so with a modicum of discretion. Rather than directing the vapor towards the ground to minimize its presence, she audaciously expelled it directly towards the unsuspecting individuals ahead of her, with a striking lack of consideration or decorum.

Surveillance video is out... Besides singing, chair dancing, and vaping, there appears to also be some groping between her and her date.

The cunt tried to video the performance?

Scumbag.

Nah, It seems to me that the phone was set to silent mode, utilizing the flash & vibrate function to indicate an incoming call.. Regrettably she didn't put herself on silent mode.

The guy next to her puts his hands on her tit at 2:06! Looks like he pinches her nipple!!!!

FFS

Wow! I was unaware of this incident until I saw this here just now.

Was the man a paying customer? I think he'll be asking the agency for a different girl next time.

Looks like someone higher up in the GOP got a hold of her and they had a "talk." Bobo has been defiant from the moment she was asked to leave the theater. However, a statement from her office landed at 9 News Denver yesterday which reads (in part):

“The past few days have been difficult and humbling, and I’m truly sorry for the unwanted attention my Sunday evening in Denver has brought to the community. While none of my actions or words as a private citizen that night were intended to be malicious or meant to cause harm, the reality is they did and I regret that.”

“I’m deeply thankful to those in the 3rd District who have defended me and reached out this week and offered grace and support when I needed it the most. I’ve learned some humbling lessons these past few days but I vow moving forward, I will make you proud.”

Uh huh. So in other words: "listen, we have a razor-thin majority in the House, Lauren, and you're putting it at risk with your trashy behavior. We've written a statement for you. Send it out, and we'll get back to you with further instructions on your upcoming apology tour. Until then, STFU."

Meanwhile, Little Mrs. Family Values, Kristi Noem, married with three children, has been exposed as having been in a long term adulterous affair with Corey Lewendowsky. Noem has been a notable Christian Nationalist GOP politician.

She wanted to be Trump's 2024 VP choice.

Speaking of dreams, I dreamed I took Lauren to Barbie, wearing my new Parrothead shirt. We both bought AR-15 enamel shirt pins at a kiosk near the theater. Fun fact: Lauren grew up in Rifle, Colorado! (That wasn't in the dream but is worth noting.)
High points of date: I did the driving.
I did the popocorn bucket trick from Diner and LB was cool with it. She told me the only thing she wouldn't eat would be unpopped kernels.
We both vaped Cheetah Piss.
Low points: I had to explain the plot to her.
Unfortunately, we were evicted shortly after we started on the Cheetah Piss.

Back
Top Bottom