• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lauren Boebert’s American Dream

Seriously though, they are consenting adults.
Who cares?

Is that where you do your "heavy petting"? When you're on display in public?

[removed] If your unrequitable crush, the "Bar-girl from the Bronx," did this you'd be whining and whingeing about it for the next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

... a more offensive spectacle I cannot recall.

Seriously though, they are consenting adults.
Who cares?

Who cares? About what, the petting or the being assholes in a Theater and being thrown out? I mean, we all know she is an asshole. But this reinforces it.

Whether she gropes or gets groped by her Democrat gayish bar with drag shows owning boyfriend is her prerogative. I know, sorry, it is the NY Post, and if you search the story, it is all across the right-wing media sphere, not much in the actual news media. So take with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that this woman has no principles at all.

That matter seems more suited for family court; it's not our concern. ;)

Jesus says, "No divorces!". Just last week, Boobert was at a far right, Christian Nationalist, rantrathon, bleating and blathering about Jesus and Bible and bringing Christianity back into the Federal government. Boobert: "Jesus said no divorces? He didn't mean ME!"

Last edited:
US Constitution: " While bringing Christianity back into the Federal government may violate the establishment clause, I don't have provisions regarding personal hypocrisy; that is more a matter of personal ethics and public opinion."

I remember Democratic Senator Al Franken losing his seat after PRETENDING to honk a sleeping girl’s boobs, so yeah, it appears that the bar has been moved.
Well, not really. They're really two different things. Presumably, the sexual touching between LB and her bf was consensual.* With Al Franken, there was no sexual touching, but it could be argued that it was a case of sexual harrassment (even though she was sleeping). As a minimum, it was certainly juvenile and unbecoming of a US Senator which is really why I think he was pushed out. Even though I'm not an Al Franken fan, I thought his punishment was over the top, and an apology would have been sufficient.
Indeed. This isn't the same thing. What two people do in public is between them and them alone and in no way is related to acts of sexual harassment. All that matters in this case is that the were acting like assholes and were kicked out of a showing of a Musical that is kind of loud to begin with. At some point they had a choice to make, stop being assholes or leave... and they decided to leave instead of not acting like assholes.

While Beetlejuice wasn't the best musical comedy, it certainly wasn't bad enough like Love Never Dies, which some people would beg to be kicked out of. But it should be noted that we knew that this Congresswoman was an asshole. What I don't think we knew was her boyfriend allegedly owns a gay friendly bar that has drag shows... which again, I don't care about that. But the alt-right seems to care... or is that whole Drag thing yesterday's news and we are onto whatever crap AM radio and Cable news is fencing on about now?

Well, not really. They're really two different things. Presumably, the sexual touching between LB and her bf was consensual.* With Al Franken, there was no sexual touching, but it could be argued that it was a case of sexual harrassment (even though she was sleeping). Also, IIRC AF was still on official Senator duty on the plane, whereas LB was "off duty" as a Rep at the theater.

The photo was from 2006, Franken wasn't elected until 2008. He was there as part of the USO tour, as was the woman.

But I do agree these are completely different things. LB's was consensual, and I have no issue with that part of it really, other than the multiple layers of hypocrisy. The vaping, singing, and flash photography are reasons to kick her out.
To be clear, I'm not certain what part she was singing that'd been so disruptive, without her being obnoxiously loud and extremely familiar with the show. This wasn't like Moulin Rouge, where they were lifting the hell out of contemporary to 80s music.

My theory is that Quinn was hired by the opposition (democrats or Adam Frisch, or someone else?), to date bobble head and carry on at the theatre, o_Owhile cameras were focused on that area of the theatre by other accomplices. The lone woman behind them was hired to complain. :hehe: :eating_popcorn:

My conspiracy theory of the day :ROFLMAO:

The resignation of Franken stands as a notable victory for the #MeToo movement, a development that garnered acquiescence from Republican ranks.
Know what a Pyrrhic Victory means?

It's like the Sanders supporters who disliked Clinton so much they wouldn't vote for her. She lost.
Became upset later when the winner in 2016 went on to do things like appoint 3 SCOTUS judges who ruled against RvW.
Tom

My theory is that Quinn was hired by the opposition (democrats or Adam Frisch, or someone else?), to date bobble head and carry on at the theatre, o_Owhile cameras were focused on that area of the theatre by other accomplices. The lone woman behind them was hired to complain. :hehe: :eating_popcorn:

I've heard people talking that he used to work at a pizzeria... a pizzeria with a basement.

I've heard people talking that he used to work at a pizzeria... a pizzeria with a basement.
I heard Boebert now has a serious primary challenger. Maybe it was them?

Just asking questions.

How well did this challenger know the staff at Quinn's bar? I dunno.
Tom

Her primary challenger was the one that lost last time by hundreds of votes in a much tighter race than expected. Whether fixed or not, she seemed to be leaving with a smile on her face, while being booted from the theater.

I can only imagine the cast and crew working a few lines into the show now about how consensual groping in the crowd was discouraged... but not prohibited. However, singing the wrong words to any of the songs will result in immediate ejection from the theater... and likely a victory in the primaries... wait no... that's the groping (just spitballing here). With that show, that is right down the middle with where the comedy typically was.

Meanwhile, it was probably Antifa staging the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom