• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lauren Boebert’s American Dream

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s ex-husband recants claim she struck him; police say he faces charges in two incidents

The ex-husband of Rep. Lauren Boebert is facing misdemeanor and petty charges stemming from an argument with the Republican congresswoman at a restaurant in Silt, Colorado, on Saturday.

Jayson Boebert, 43, is charged with obstructing a peace officer, third degree criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, Silt Police Chief Mike Kite told CNN.

Police say he has since recanted his claim that the congresswoman punched him in the face during an argument at a restaurant.

“Due to a lack of any evidence, the allegations of Domestic Violence against Rep. Lauren Boebert are unfounded and the investigation into Rep. Lauren Boebert is closed,” the Silt Police Department said in a statement released Wednesday.

Garfield County jail records show Jayson Boebert was released on bail shortly after being processed Tuesday.
I'd rather not wade into issues of domestic violence or abuse.
What if she's having sex with donkeys? Should the public be aware?
Only if Rep. Greene (*-GA) says so and provides blown up images in Congress.

Greene: As you can clearly see, the ass is giving it to her in the ass.
Chair: How is this relevant to the Farming Subsidy bill we are discussing?

Looks like Colorado Karen got her restraining order. I'm sure she still loves him with all her heart. :rolleyes:

Article on Restraining Order

“This only seems to be a desperate move to justify her move to the 4th District … at the expense of my suffering,” he said. “I have been raising my boys for the last four years alone while she has chosen to live a different lifestyle free of family responsibilities, with no participation as a mother or a member of our family.”

:cry:😭

Colorado Karen's son is in trouble. How is this going to get spun? My poor, poor victimized son. Please pray for him.

REP. LAUREN BOEBERT’S SON, TYLER, ARRESTED ON 22 CHARGES IN COLORADO CRIME SPREE

Tyler Boebert’s arrest was confirmed by the Rifle Police Department, which outlined the charges, including “four felony counts of Criminal Possession ID Documents – Multiple Victims, one felony count of Conspiracy to Commit a Felony, and over 15 additional misdemeanor and petty offenses.” The list of misdemeanor and petty offenses includes counts of criminal possession of a financial device, ID theft possession with the intent to use, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and theft of under $300.

Teenagers do do stupid things as we all know. I'm interested in the forthcoming spin.

Stealing credit cards and IDs? His parents', other parents', other people's? These charges seem serious.

Imagine if that was Omar's kid.

Stealing credit cards and IDs? His parents', other parents', other people's? These charges seem serious.
It's a politically motivated attempt to bring down a truth seeking public official!

Hunter Biden! Hunter Biden! Hunter Biden!

Everybody knows that...
Tom

GHZ3OjjWUAABWhp

New details are emerging about the crimes allegedly committed by Rep. Lauren Boebert's (R-CO) son, who was arrested this week for going on what police say was a crime spree.

Westword reports that police have released more information about 18-year-old Tyler Boebert's alleged actions, and they include robbing a woman with a brain tumor who said that she only had $75 "left to her name."

Overall, police say that Boebert and three underage friends were caught on surveillance camera breaking into people's cars, taking any credit cards they had inside, and using them to go on a shopping spree.

Police say the Boebert-led crime ring is comprised of three males, including Boebert, and one underage female with whom Boebert "supposedly made a sex tape."

New details are emerging about the crimes allegedly committed by Rep. Lauren Boebert's (R-CO) son, who was arrested this week for going on what police say was a crime spree.

Westword reports that police have released more information about 18-year-old Tyler Boebert's alleged actions, and they include robbing a woman with a brain tumor who said that she only had $75 "left to her name."

Overall, police say that Boebert and three underage friends were caught on surveillance camera breaking into people's cars, taking any credit cards they had inside, and using them to go on a shopping spree.

Police say the Boebert-led crime ring is comprised of three males, including Boebert, and one underage female with whom Boebert "supposedly made a sex tape."
That's a sad picture of an 18 year old. One has to wonder if death by drug overdose isn't far ahead. And it's all the fault of those Hollywood liberals.

Lauren Boebert's credentials:
Parent
Guardian
Mother
Adult
Mentor
None of the above

That's a sad picture of an 18 year old. One has to wonder if death by drug overdose isn't far ahead. And it's all the fault of those Hollywood liberals.

Lauren Boebert's credentials:
Parent
Guardian
Mother
Adult
Mentor
None of the above
Palin should be proud that someone is keeping the tradition alive.

Does Boehart run on family values? I have no idea. All she does is wax nonsensically about stuff that isn't real, oh and she loves guns and running unprofitable restaurants. Seems more a partisan contrarian than a politician.

That was as far as I got before the paywall hit.

ETA: I got past it.

Ultra-MAGA Rep. Lauren Boebert’s son victimized a toddler, a senior citizen, and four others during a recent crime spree, according to a police incident summary obtained by The Daily Beast.

New dad Tyler Boebert was arrested Tuesday and now faces 22 charges stemming from a string of alleged thefts and vehicle break-ins in Rifle, Colorado. He was taken into custody at around 2:30 p.m. the Rifle PD said in a statement. The town of 10,000 sits in Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District, which Tyler’s mom currently represents.

Better link:

Back
Top Bottom