• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lauren Boebert’s American Dream

Lauren Boebert, the volatile national embarrassment from western Colorado, has delivered once again. Over the weekend, the second-term Republican congresswoman denied punching her ex-husband in the face several times after the two reportedly got into it at a restaurant located in her district. She has since conveniently cited the incident to justify her preexisting plan to leave Colorado’s Third Congressional District—where she eked out a reelection win in 2022—and head east to compete for the state’s deep red Fourth District.

“This is a sad situation for all that keeps escalating and another reason I’m moving,” Boebert said Sunday in a statement to the Daily Beast, the outlet first to report on her alleged restaurant row. (Boebert could conceivably avoid her ex simply by settling in another part of Colorado’s Third, a 49,730-square-mile district that makes up more than 47% of the entire state.)

Can these people get any more hillbilly?

He was mean to me
"I will be consulting with my lawyer about the false claims he made against me and evaluate all of my legal options.”

:cry:

Well I guess we can be thankful she wasn't wearing her gun at the time, and didn't shoot him.

I was going to say how it reminds me of high school. But on second thought it reminds me more of middle school.

Boebert allegedly punched ex-husband after he was 'aggressive' during public argument that sparked police call
The Colorado Republican, 37, allegedly socked her ex-husband in the face after the two practically came to blows at a restaurant in Silt Saturday evening, reports said.

Boebert (R-Col.) denied punching Jayson Boebert, who told the Denver Post on Sunday that he was not pursuing charges after he allegedly called local police as a “victim of domestic violence.”

“This is a sad situation for all that keeps escalating and another reason I’m moving,” Boebert said in a statement obtained by The Post. “I didn’t punch Jayson in the face and no one was arrested. I will be consulting with my lawyer about the false claims he made against me and evaluate all of my legal options.”

Then
Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert's ex-husband arrested, facing charges - CBS Colorado
In her statement to CBS on Sunday, Boebert said the alleged incident over the weekend is "another reason I'm moving."

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s ex arrested on assault charge after restaurant spat
The ex-husband of US Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) has been arrested on assault charges, three days after the former couple’s altercation at a restaurant.

Jayson Boebert was charged Tuesday with third-degree assault, prohibited use of weapons, obstructing a peace officer, harassment, disorderly conduct and third-degree trespassing, according to Garfield County jail records cited by the Daily Beast.

Again.

That is the key word that is missing in these news articles. Boebert and her ex are involved in a public punch up again. Police had to be called and get involved again.

Lauren Boebert, the volatile national embarrassment from western Colorado, has delivered once again. Over the weekend, the second-term Republican congresswoman denied punching her ex-husband in the face several times after the two reportedly got into it at a restaurant located in her district. She has since conveniently cited the incident to justify her preexisting plan to leave Colorado’s Third Congressional District—where she eked out a reelection win in 2022—and head east to compete for the state’s deep red Fourth District.

“This is a sad situation for all that keeps escalating and another reason I’m moving,” Boebert said Sunday in a statement to the Daily Beast, the outlet first to report on her alleged restaurant row. (Boebert could conceivably avoid her ex simply by settling in another part of Colorado’s Third, a 49,730-square-mile district that makes up more than 47% of the entire state.)

Why didn’t she shoot him, badass AR15 lady that she is?

Again

This just isn't a good look. So when bobblehead was forced out of the theatre by law enforcement, she was in the right. But when she needs it to stop her ex from shooting her son, then she's all for it.

She is such a disgrace to this state.

Why didn’t she shoot him, badass AR15 lady that she is?
Illegal.

More illegaler?
BIGLY illegal?
It was self defense anyhow.

Legal schmeagle.
So’s punching him in the face, and it accomplishes far less.
More illegal.

Are you sure?
They aren't Californian.
I don't know the niceties of Colorado law on the subject of semi-domestic violence.

Nor do I particularly care.
But around here it wouldn't be a difficult decision.
Tom
We're allowed to defend ourselves in California, too. Takes more than just "we were fighting at the time" to make a case of it, though.

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s ex-husband recants claim she struck him; police say he faces charges in two incidents

The ex-husband of Rep. Lauren Boebert is facing misdemeanor and petty charges stemming from an argument with the Republican congresswoman at a restaurant in Silt, Colorado, on Saturday.

Jayson Boebert, 43, is charged with obstructing a peace officer, third degree criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, Silt Police Chief Mike Kite told CNN.

Police say he has since recanted his claim that the congresswoman punched him in the face during an argument at a restaurant.

“Due to a lack of any evidence, the allegations of Domestic Violence against Rep. Lauren Boebert are unfounded and the investigation into Rep. Lauren Boebert is closed,” the Silt Police Department said in a statement released Wednesday.

Garfield County jail records show Jayson Boebert was released on bail shortly after being processed Tuesday.

I can see snow from my house :geek::stupid:

“You’ve got to appreciate the irony of climate protestors trudging through a foot of snow and -30 degree wind chills to yell about how the planet is warming. They just don’t see it, do they?”

Can she put up a for rent sign on her brain?

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s ex-husband recants claim she struck him; police say he faces charges in two incidents

The ex-husband of Rep. Lauren Boebert is facing misdemeanor and petty charges stemming from an argument with the Republican congresswoman at a restaurant in Silt, Colorado, on Saturday.

Jayson Boebert, 43, is charged with obstructing a peace officer, third degree criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, Silt Police Chief Mike Kite told CNN.

Police say he has since recanted his claim that the congresswoman punched him in the face during an argument at a restaurant.

“Due to a lack of any evidence, the allegations of Domestic Violence against Rep. Lauren Boebert are unfounded and the investigation into Rep. Lauren Boebert is closed,” the Silt Police Department said in a statement released Wednesday.

Garfield County jail records show Jayson Boebert was released on bail shortly after being processed Tuesday.
I'd rather not wade into issues of domestic violence or abuse.

I'd rather not wade into issues of domestic violence or abuse.
What if she's having sex with donkeys? Should the public be aware?

Back
Top Bottom