• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lefties Beyond Parody

Trausti

Deleted
Do this -

Babylon-NBA.jpg

Get this -

Eind-XoVkAIaJh2
EineJL-VoAA43lS

EineEjRU4AEk_dI
EinejnKVoAEKXbA

EiniKQEUwAAe_u-
Ein3oh0UwAAzKKZ

Ein42viVoAED9eL
Ein79esU4AEEf8p

Eip8UE5XkAADhFI
Eip8UFVXgAIhkOk

Eip8UE7WkAIbm2C
Eip8UE8X0AIs1qK

Reminds me that some Titania McGrath tweets have come to life. Have we reached the point where we can no longer make fun of the left because the left is a joke?

Do this -

Get this -

Reminds me that some Titania McGrath tweets have come to life. Have we reached the point where we can no longer make fun of the left because the left is a joke?

What's this? Conservatives making jokes? What an unusual concept. The existence of conservative comedians has long been speculated, but actual evidence has never been exhumed.

Here's a hint Trausti, Nelson isn't making a joke when he points at someone and shouts "Ha ha." Nelson IS the joke.

Satirical news website: "NBA players wore lace collars to commemorate RBG's legacy!"
People: "NBA players wore lace collars to commemorate RBG's legacy? That's a great gesture!"
Satirical news website: "Haha owned you, it didn't really happen. Lefties are beyond parody."

Personally I think it would be cool if NBA players really did wear lace collars to commemorate RBG. Maybe that puts me beyond parody in the eyes of some losers, but who cares?

The Babylon Bee is a satire site. It never happened.

:rub:

Yes, that's the point. Leftists thought it did happen, and it warmed their cockles so much they suspended all skepticism, and shared the story.

How do you know those people are lefties?

And how do they compare to the QAnon kooks on the right?

Yes, that's the point. Leftists thought it did happen, and it warmed their cockles so much they suspended all skepticism, and shared the story.

So you're asking how do I know "SnarkyLiberal" is a leftist? Is it unreasonable to assume people hearting an RBG tribute are on the left?

So you're asking how do I know "SnarkyLiberal" is a leftist? Is it unreasonable to assume people hearting an RBG tribute are on the left?

Not unreasonable, but they could be middles too.

Not unreasonable, but they could be middles too.

I have no idea what QAnon say or think.

Given that right wing authoritarian followers believe literally anything at all if it appeals to their prejudices, no matter how ridiculous, it must feel so delicious to find an example of your outgroups doing the same. :love:

But it still doesn't change the fact that right wing morons lead in gullibility by a mile. :rofl:

As for what QAnon say or think, just ask our resident QAnons. Hint: this group overlaps heavily with the right wing authoritarians who are constantly jumping to defend Trump while pretending they don't defend Trump. ;)

Right wing authoritarian followers constantly remind me of the Simpsons episode where Marge got gambling fever. Their entire married life was dominated by Homer's constant stupidity and bad judgment, but when Marge developed a gambling addiction, Homer taunted her for it. He stole watches from Sears, let a lunatic in the house because he was dressed like Santa Claus, and the rest of the giant mountain of stupid, immoral, and unethical shit he did as a routine way of life, "But youuuuu have a gambling problem!" :rofl:

If only Trump fellators (including the not-a-Trumpsters) had the capacity for self reflection.

so some "lefties" were actually misled by a satirical website and that's cause for "ha ha lefties is dumber than righties" comments? aren't there a lot of people who don't understand the internet? how many times do you see people comment on social media regarding something posted from the onion? i see it all the damn time. lets just all revel in our collective stupidity together and not act like one side of the political spectrum has a lock on idiots.

Nutpicking is the fallacious tactic of picking out and showcasing the nuttiest member(s) of a group as the best representative(s) of that group — hence, "picking the nut".

f the best evidence of wackjobism you can find is a few anonymous nutballs commenting on a blog, then the particular brand of wackjobism you're complaining about must not be very widespread after all.
--Kevin Drum

I remember when one of the only people to ever read my humor blog thought that a gaming company went bankrupt after releasing a Pride and Prejudice video game and referenced it in their blog. Those Austenites are nutty!

I find the OP very ironic coming from a Trump supporter.

The lace collar warmup or bench sitting shirt is a clever idea. It would be great if some professional athlete wore one.

Anyone remember the Angelo/AOC tweet debacle. Everyone's been burned by such things at one time or another but that dumbass had to double down on it.

Back
Top Bottom