• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

Half-Life

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Skeptical
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

If you guys look at that list, African countries are numbers 1-57 in homicide rates around the world.

Then in America, despite only being 13% of the population, blacks commit 50% of homicides in America.
As a contrast, Asians make up 5% of the U.S. population and commit 1% of murders.

In Canada, blacks are also more represented in the prison system as well.

The more I look at the data, the more I am beginning to believe there is something about being black that makes one more prone to violence. I have no idea why this is. But, it is very hard to argue with these facts.

And don't you guys even pretend for one second that if Africa's murder rates were the lowest in the world and white Europe had the highest murder rates, that leftists wouldn't be talking about how violent white people are.

I can't wait to hear the leftist spin on this!

Most likely because you don't know how to read a table. Illiteracy is a sad thing, but it is something we can overcome. FYI, I think I saw 23 African nations with lower murder rates than the US.

The good news is if you order nations by alphabetical order, the US has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

The countries are listed by a geoscheme, not by murder rates. So the OP us based on a serious misreading of the linked data.

Most likely because you don't know how to read a table. Illiteracy is a sad thing, but it is something we can overcome. FYI, I think I saw 23 African nations with lower murder rates than the US.

The good news is if you order nations by alphabetical order, the US has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

This doesn't change the fact that Africa has about 4 times the people as the U.S., and people still live in mud huts. One would think with a population of 1.2 billion and their endless supply of diamonds, they would be running circles around the U.S. and be the most prosperous and technologically advanced continent in the world!

This doesn't change the fact that Africa has about 4 times the people as the U.S., and people still live in mud huts. One would think with a population of 1.2 billion and their endless supply of diamonds, they would be running circles around the U.S. and be the most prosperous and technologically advanced continent in the world!

You mis-spelled "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

You mis-spelled "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

That would have been a dishonest statement anyhow.

Goal post change much?!!

Goal post change much?!!

Maybe halfie just meant to say "I'm scared of black people" from the outset?

Goal post change much?!!

Not even close. There are plenty of intelligent black people.

But, here's the leftist agenda: When they speak of poor whites, leftists call them, "hillbillies, rednecks, hicks, trailer park trash" etc. But, when conservatives call poor blacks "thugs," leftists immdiately yell "YOU RACIST!!!! NOT ALL BLACKS ARE THUGS!!!" This is a true statement. However, we are calling the thugs thugs, not all black people. So, why is it OK for leftists to call poor whites derogatory racist names, but conservatives can't call poor blacks derogatory names?

Leftist double standard.

How often do you hear, "THOSE INBRED REDNECKS VOTED FOR TRUMP!! UNEDUCATED TRAILER TRASH!!!"

But when poor blacks vote for Obama, they don't say, "UNEDUCATED THUGS VOTING FOR OBAMA! DISGUSTING!!!"

Black Americans Are Killed At 12 Times The Rate Of People In Other Developed Countries

Less politically correct headline would have also mentioned that black Americans kill at about the same rate, as most murders are intraracial. Also, according to FBI, blacks in US kill twice as many whites as whites kill blacks. But the latter gets far more media attention. I wonder why?

Anyway, to get back to Nate Silver's data, shall we?
silver-datalab-unhomicide-2.png
He shows that US murder rate is high for a developing country, but that this is mostly due to the murder rate for blacks. Whites have a murder rate a little higher than Finland.

Note that Silver viewed victims, not perpetrators. But because interracial murder rates are skewed toward black perpetrators as well, the perpetrator-centered graph would look even more lopsided.

Goal post change much?!!

But, here's the leftist agenda: When they speak of poor whites, leftists call them, "hillbillies, rednecks, hicks, trailer park trash" etc. But, when conservatives call poor blacks "thugs," leftists immdiately yell "YOU RACIST!!!! NOT ALL BLACKS ARE THUGS!!!" This is a true statement. However, we are calling the thugs thugs, not all black people. So, why is it OK for leftists to call poor whites derogatory racist names, but conservatives can't call poor blacks derogatory names?

Leftist double standard.

How often do you hear, "THOSE INBRED REDNECKS VOTED FOR TRUMP!! UNEDUCATED TRAILER TRASH!!!"

But when poor blacks vote for Obama, they don't say, "UNEDUCATED THUGS VOTING FOR OBAMA! DISGUSTING!!!"

Comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it sweetheart?

Goal post change much?!!

Leftist double standard.

You know nobody takes you seriously, right?

"SOME LEFTIST SOMEWHERE SAID A THING THEREFORE ALL LEFTISTS SAY THAT THING.
SOME OTHER LEFTIST SOMEWHERE SAID A THING THEREFORE ALL LEFTISTS SAID THAT THING TOO!
HYPOCRITES!!

WHY WON'T YOU LEFTISTS LET ME MAKE MY LETTERS ANY MORE CAPITALIZIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/falls down frothing at the mouth.

78922949-720x0-c-default.png

1200px-African_American_Population_by_Census_Tract_in_Chicago%2C_IL_%282011%29.svg.png

If there was a spate "Christian Identity" (best approximation I can think of people who think they are the real jews) lunatics attacking Jews like the Black Hebrew Israelites are doing...

If you are not an ideologue you know EXACTLY how the media would cover it differently.

If there was a spate "Christian Identity" (best approximation I can think of people who think they are the real jews) lunatics attacking Jews like the Black Hebrew Israelites are doing...

If you are not an ideologue you know EXACTLY how the media would cover it differently.

Well, yeah. If the current spate of antisemitic attacks in NY and NJ had been done by white dudes, there'd be non-stop coverage. Trump to blame. But as the perpetrators are inconveniently black, not newsworthy.

The thread is based on a complete misrepresentation of international homicide statistics in order to make a bigoted caricature of an entire race. When the blatant error is pointed out, the usual suspects come to the “rescue” with irrelevant statistics in a vain attempt to salvage the caricature.
Predictable, boring and pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom