• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

When a white person says, "Who cares?" about white genocide, they have fallen into the self-hating white territory of the leftist agenda.
That white people exist as *white* to perpetuity is a very stupid worry. But I don't hate myself for not worrying about white people turning a different shade in the future. So you can drop the "self-hating white" thing.

So if white people decided to immigrate to China and wanted to turn China majority white, you think the Chinese should just sit back and say, "Yes! This is fine! Who cares about Chinese genocide?"

Or would you expect them to fight for their country?

The fact that none of you can apply this logic to other races and countries and see how asinine it would truly be, shows me that you guys are either very dumb, or very complicit in the white genocide.

When a white person says, "Who cares?" about white genocide, they have fallen into the self-hating white territory of the leftist agenda.
That white people exist as *white* to perpetuity is a very stupid worry. But I don't hate myself for not worrying about white people turning a different shade in the future. So you can drop the "self-hating white" thing.

So if white people decided to immigrate to China and wanted to turn China majority white, you think the Chinese should just sit back and say, "Yes! This is fine! Who cares about Chinese genocide?"

The fact that none of you can apply this logic to other races and countries and see how asinine it would truly be, shows me that you guys are either very dumb, or very complicit in the white genocide.
Your question is extremely stupid. If the Chinese were allowing immigration and the different "races" interbred, that's a matter of indifference to me. Also it's not clear what the harm, if any, would be to Chinese culture. Are change and harm synonyms?

Genocide is deliberately KILLING a large group of people. So intermingled cultures is not genocide.

You're mixing up country, culture and skin-color and blurring whatever it is you're talking about. I think you're hung up on superficialities like keeping white people "white". I don't know what's distinctively good about "white". Without dodging into "what about these other color of people?" again, can you say what's so very important about whiteness?

Your question is extremely stupid. If the Chinese were allowing immigration and the different "races" interbred, that's a matter of indifference to me. Also it's not clear what the harm, if any, would be to Chinese culture. Are change and harm synonyms?

Genocide is deliberately KILLING a large group of people. So intermingled cultures is not genocide.

You're mixing up country, culture and skin-color and blurring whatever it is you're talking about. I think you're hung up on superficialities like keeping white people "white". I don't know what's distinctively good about "white". Without dodging into "what about these other color of people?" again, can you say what's so very important about whiteness?

It's a way of sticking together. That's like asking, "Why do black people say stuff like, "Stay black!" to their friends?" Why do they say, "I'm proud to be black!"

What's so special about having black skin? Why do they care so much?

When you answer that question, you'll know why whites care. Same with Asians. Whites are actually a minority race worldwide. So if anything, we should have the upper hand as a minority.

Without dodging into "what about these other color of people?" again, can you say what's so very important about whiteness?

It's a way of sticking together. That's like asking, "Why do black people say stuff like, "Stay black!" to their friends?" Why do they say, "I'm proud to be black!"

When you answer that question, you'll know why whites care. Same with Asians.

That doesn't answer the question. You haven't said why whites "sticking together" is important, and it doesn't say what's important about the "white" of white people. You mentioned white culture... Is that the wonderful thing about white people? What is "white culture"?

Without dodging into "what about these other color of people?" again, can you say what's so very important about whiteness?

When you answer that question, you'll know why whites care. Same with Asians.

That doesn't answer the question. You haven't said why whites "sticking together" is important, and it doesn't say what's important about the "white" of white people. You mentioned white culture... Is that the wonderful thing about white people? What is "white culture"?

White culture is western civilization. We need to stick together so we don't get genocided. How can you not see this? This is like a bunch of whites invading Africa and then wondering why all the blacks are trying to fight off the genocide. You can't be this dense, can you?

Anybody with a pulse can see the difference in how whites treat their countries compared to blacks. Whites love to build civilizations. Blacks for some reason, love living in poverty. We see it in Africa and in America in the ghettos. No effort is made to improve. The ones who do leave the ghettos are called "acting white" and "sell outs." Look up the crabs in a bucket mentality. You have a bucket full of crabs and when one tries to climb out, the other crabs pull him back down. Why? Because if we all can't get out, then you can't get out!

It's time to stop making excuses for them and just accept that the majority of them simply do not care.

White culture is western civilization. We need to stick together so we don't get genocided. How can you not see this? This is like a bunch of whites invading Africa and then wondering why all the blacks are trying to fight off the genocide. You can't be this dense, can you?

Anybody with a pulse can see the difference in how whites treat their countries compared to blacks. Whites love to build civilizations. Blacks for some reason, love living in poverty. We see it in Africa and in America in the ghettos. No effort is made to improve. The ones who do leave the ghettos are called "acting white" and "sell outs." Look up the crabs in a bucket mentality. You have a bucket full of crabs and when one tries to climb out, the other crabs pull him back down. Why? Because if we all can't get out, then you can't get out!

It's time to stop making excuses for them and just accept that the majority of them simply do not care.

The bit of western civilization that you represent will, I truly hope, be "genocided" in the sense of weeded out by cultural evolution.

You're so empty you joined the worst of the conservative knuckle-draggers in inventing an alternative reality to get a sense of self. You turned atheist while in IIDB and FRDB and mimicked that very well for a good long time. But then you became a white supremacist sometime between '14 and now. Apparently you suck up whatever trend you come across and then mimic your new ingroup, in lieu of having an individual self. Work on fixing that problem, and worry less about enemies all around you.

The bit of western civilization that you represent will, I truly hope, be "genocided" in the sense of weeded out by cultural evolution.

You're so empty you joined the worst of the conservative knuckle-draggers in inventing an alternative reality to get a sense of self. You turned atheist while in IIDB and FRDB and mimicked that very well for a good long time. But then you became a white supremacist sometime between '14 and now. Apparently you suck up whatever trend you come across and then mimic your new ingroup, in lieu of having an individual self. Work on fixing that problem, and worry less about enemies all around you.

You simply don't understand how genocide works. It doesn't have to be literal hordes invading and killing everyone in a battle. You can cut off food supply to certain people and they starve to death over time. Another way is to flood the borders with non-whites because they have high birth rates and they will out breed whites, which makes whites go extinct. It's still a genocide.

Conservatives are just trying to protect the superior white race from White Genocide. Only a monster would think that's a bad thing. You're not a monster, are you?

Conservatives are just trying to protect the superior white race from White Genocide. Only a monster would think that's a bad thing. You're not a monster, are you?

Very dumb. This is the equivalent of asking, "Why did the Jews care so much about Jewish genocide under Hitler? Why didn't they just say, 'Who cares?" Were they trying to protect their superior Jewish genes?"

Yet whites get told to stop caring and suck it up. See the double standard?

Someone has been reading too much David Lane.

Never even heard of him.

I'm stating nothing but facts.

Jewish genocide = bad.

White genocide = who cares? suck it up!

ANYONE WHO SAID, "SUCK IT UP!" TO THE JEWS ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST WOULD BE DECLARED AN EVIL ANTI-SEMITIC BIGOT!"

Never even heard of him.

Jewish genocide = bad.

ANYONE WHO SAID, "SUCK IT UP!" TO THE JEWS ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST WOULD BE DECLARED AN EVIL ANTI-SEMITIC BIGOT!"

So, do you think we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

Non religious Jews are outbreeding like crazy to the chagrin of the very religious ones.

One is married to Michelle Malkin apparently. Huh.

As if ‘white culture’ as cited isn’t already a mix of various cultures and people. Quadruply so for US culture.

Never even heard of him.

Jewish genocide = bad.

Pretty sure what you define as 'white genocide' is a hair's breadth away from how the Nazi party rationalized the internment, forced labour, and mass murder of Jewish people.

Talk Radio was a hell of a film, I was rooting for both sides at times.

What makes a country is culture, not race. That being said, an awful lot of Chinese over there are very racist. (And it's not just about skin color--the Han think the other cultures are inferior.)

Never even heard of him.

Jewish genocide = bad.

The thing is there is no white genocide. Interbreeding is not genocide.

Never even heard of him.

Jewish genocide = bad.

So, do you think we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

Every race wants to do that. There is nothing wrong with it. To this day, there are still blacks whose families would complain if they were to marry a white person. Some of them would say, "We need to stay black." This is no different from white people doing this.

The point is you only see leftists demanding the white countries be flooded with Mexicans and Arabs and Africans. You don't see them demanding that Mexicans and Arabs and whites move to Africa to outbreed the Africans. No leftists are demanding China to flood their country with Mexicans Arabs and Africans.

They only want the white countries to take them in. Why? A G E N D A

You guys are so woke you ended up going blind.

Back
Top Bottom