• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

It makes smile knowing that the stupidity displayed in the original post in this thread will live on on the internet forever.

Africans indeed.

It makes smile knowing that the stupidity displayed in the original post in this thread will live on on the internet forever.

Africans indeed.

Have you seen the meme where they show a picture of an igloo and it says "igloo" next to it?, and underneath that they show a mud hut in Africa with the caption "Nigloo."

While I do not condone using the N word to describe black people, I found the point remarkably telling. You can get the point without using a slur. I suspect the creator did it because it rhymes.

Africans indeed.

Have you seen the meme where they show a picture of an igloo and it says "igloo" next to it?, and underneath that they show a mud hut in Africa with the caption "Nigloo."

While I do not condone using the N word to describe black people, I found the point remarkably telling. You can get the point without using a slur. I suspect the creator did it because it rhymes.

Your argument basically boils down to:
Using the n-word = racist.
Trying desperately to find something, anything that proves blacks are inferior to whites to a hilarious degree of failure = not racist.

Fuck, I hope you're Underseer having a lend.

Africans indeed.

Your argument basically boils down to:
Using the n-word = racist.
Trying desperately to find something, anything that proves blacks are inferior to whites to a hilarious degree of failure = not racist.

Fuck, I hope you're Underseer having a lend.

Because facts can not be racist. Asians and Ashkenazi Jews are on average, the most intelligent humans. Then comes whites and then Hispanics and blacks. It's not racist to point this out. Just like it's not racist to point out that blacks are way better than whites at basketball. And the flip side, whites are way better than blacks at hockey. Blacks are also, on average, faster runners than whites and Asians and Hispanics.

But all anyone hears is, "the blacks are the least smartest of all humans" and people lose their minds as if that's some kind of terrible thing.

I had a friend growing up who was a lazier person than most others. He had a job, but wasn't going to school to better himself. One day his dad got fed up we were playing video games and yelled at him, "You know, I think you would be content sitting on your porch all day drinking beer and smoking weed like the blacks if I wasn't here to motivate you!!!!"

There's a reason they have a reputation like that. What are the Mexicans reputation? They will work hard for little pay. You can find them in Home Depot lots asking people for work. How many blacks do you see in Home Depot lots asking for work? Hardly any. There's a reason they have a lazy reputation.

I can see what the problem is with you guys. You guys see a smart black person and go, "See? Blacks aren't all dumb!" But, the point is that ON AVERAGE blacks aren't very smart. Sure, any individual black person can be smarter than any individual Asian or white. But when we take averages into account, the majority are not very smart.

Leftists need to stop pointing at 1 black person and going, "See?!?! Blacks are smart!!!" This would be the equivalent of blacks finding a dumb white and saying, "See?!?! Told you whites were dumb!!!!"

Last edited:
Haven't you heard of Africa? The whole continent is majority black and they are one of the least technologically advanced continents in the world. Who is "the man" holding down blacks in Africa?

Face it, the excuses have been going on for far too long.

It's like the person who constantly fails school and says, "My teahcers hate me!" or they get fired from their job and say "My bosses always hate me!" or women break up with them and it's "all women hate me!" It's always someone else's fault, never their own fault.

Stop having the victim mentality!!!!

The problem with Africa is that the governments came to power via revolution. That generally results in a pretty shitty government. (It selects leaders who are good at fighting and being ruthless, rather than leaders good at running a country.)

Besides, look at the most messed-up parts of Africa--the problem is Islam, not skin color.

Africans indeed.

Mud huts? The only mud huts used for habitation I've ever seen have been in the US. And I have actually been to Africa--7 months, 13 countries plus one more on another trip. I saw worse poverty in Asia than in 12 of those countries, the 13th had recently suffered a war and still had some trouble when we were there.

There's a reason they have a reputation like that. What are the Mexicans reputation? They will work hard for little pay. You can find them in Home Depot lots asking people for work. How many blacks do you see in Home Depot lots asking for work? Hardly any. There's a reason they have a lazy reputation.

Most of those guys at Home Depot are illegals. We don't have very many black illegals, you wouldn't expect to find them at Home Depot.

That's why I would never hire one of those lazy-ass white people. Never seen 'em hustling outside Home Depot. Lazy pricks won't work unless you bend over backwards to accommodate them.

Haven't you heard of Africa? The whole continent is majority black and they are one of the least technologically advanced continents in the world. Who is "the man" holding down blacks in Africa?

It's like the person who constantly fails school and says, "My teahcers hate me!" or they get fired from their job and say "My bosses always hate me!" or women break up with them and it's "all women hate me!" It's always someone else's fault, never their own fault.

The problem with Africa is that the governments came to power via revolution. That generally results in a pretty shitty government. (It selects leaders who are good at fighting and being ruthless, rather than leaders good at running a country.)

Besides, look at the most messed-up parts of Africa--the problem is Islam, not skin color.

All along the way, wreckage was strewn beside the tracks—railway cars hauled from where they’d derailed or broken down, and left to decay like great, dead beasts.

As we looked out at these rusting carcasses, my cabinmates began talking about the railroad, and what it said about their societies. “This is a good train,” said Isaac, with a trace of bitterness, “but like any piece of equipment, it needs maintenance.” Daniel Simwinga, a voluble, Bible-toting Zambian, responded, “Everyone knows you can’t keep getting milk from a cow without feeding it grass.” (Daniel was bringing a shipment of auto parts and other goods south. As a commercial trader, he rides the Tazara as often as twice a month, and is well versed in its shortcomings.)

“As soon as we have problems, we ask someone else to take care of them for us,” Isaac continued. “We ask the Europeans. We ask the Americans. We ask the Chinese. We will run this train into the ground, and then we will tell the Chinese we need another one. This is not development.” I thought of the wreckage by the tracks. In China, there is no such thing as metallic waste. Armies of migrant workers scour the countryside with hammers and chisels, collecting and selling every scrap to the insatiable smelters that feed the country’s industries. Here, by contrast, was a land without industry.

The Next Empire

I don't think you understand what I'm saying so I'm ending our interaction indefinitely. It's entirely possible I'm missing your point as well, so there is no point in us going back and forth any further since we seem to be talking through each other and not to each other.
FWIW, you were reasonably clear and I got it (though it shouldn't have to be mentioned, I"m about as WASP as one can get). It's not you...

That's why I would never hire one of those lazy-ass white people. Never seen 'em hustling outside Home Depot. Lazy pricks won't work unless you bend over backwards to accommodate them.
Yeah, I've known of farmers that gave up hiring lazy whities as well...

Accusations of sock-puppetry are accusations of rule violations. If you feel someone is a sock, your response should be reporting it. not making accusations in thread. Please cease this behavior. Commenting on other members in a derogatory manner is against the TOU. Thank you for your cooperation.

96% of homicides are committed by men.

Yes. Because men are inherently more violent, for many reasons, mostly biological. Is there some point you are trying to make here? Or are you just in the habit of posting non-controversial statements with no apparent motivation?
It ought to be obvious that if someone is going to start an OP about a dangerous and violent demographic group that it ought to be about males not some racist bs that is based on a stupid misreading of a table.

96% of homicides are committed by men.

Yes. Because men are inherently more violent, for many reasons, mostly biological. Is there some point you are trying to make here? Or are you just in the habit of posting non-controversial statements with no apparent motivation?
It ought to be obvious that if someone is going to start an OP about a dangerous and violent demographic group that it ought to be about males not some racist bs that is based on a stupid misreading of a table.

Looks like you didn't read post #151:

“As soon as we have problems, we ask someone else to take care of them for us,” Isaac continued. “We ask the Europeans. We ask the Americans. We ask the Chinese. We will run this train into the ground, and then we will tell the Chinese we need another one. This is not development.”

There's a reaosn the phrase, "Whites create, blacks destroy" is so popular.

Obviously, this doesn't mean ALL BLACKS. But on average it seems like they do destroy their hoods in America with garbage thrown everywhere and houses rotting to pieces but they always have expensive sneakers, expensive cell phones, cigarettes, weed, and booze. Then we look at Africa and we see that with few exceptions, it's a dirtpile.

Facts are facts. You know if the situation was reversed and if Africa was full of whites living in dirt making no advances, you leftists would be saying how dumb white people are.

Obviously, this doesn't mean ALL BLACKS. But on average it seems like they do destroy their hoods in America with garbage thrown everywhere and houses rotting to pieces but they always have expensive sneakers, expensive cell phones, cigarettes, weed, and booze. Then we look at Africa and we see that with few exceptions, it's a dirtpile.

Facts are facts. You know if the situation was reversed and if Africa was full of whites living in dirt making no advances, you leftists would be saying how dumb white people are.

You really don't know what a fact is, do you? I'll give you a hint: they don't involve hypotheticals. Also, I've never heard of the phrase "Whites create, blacks destroy", so it might only be popular with the type of people you hang around.

You really don't know what a fact is, do you? I'll give you a hint: they don't involve hypotheticals. Also, I've never heard of the phrase "Whites create, blacks destroy", so it might only be popular with the type of people you hang around.
I’ve never that racist horse shit either. I admit I have been introduced to lots of novel racist horse shit lately.

Ah. That must come right after Seig hiel in white nationalist popularity...

Back
Top Bottom