• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

No, I think YOU==ignorant and all those who think like you who idiotically maintain that the amount of melanin in your skin matters.

Which would be you, since you believe that if your grandchildren are "brown" they won't be ignorant.

No, I think YOU==ignorant and all those who think like you who idiotically maintain that the amount of melanin in your skin matters.

Which would be you, since you believe that if you grandchildren are "brown" they won't be ignorant.

I agree with this comment if you mean what I think you mean. If you are saying that being brown doesn't automatically make a person knowledgeable I agree. If however you're saying that being brown makes it impossible to be knowledgeable then that's ignorant. I believe you're stating the former.

Note: Just trying to save people time.

Which would be you, since you believe that if you grandchildren are "brown" they won't be ignorant.

I agree with this comment if you mean what I think you mean. If you are saying that being brown doesn't automatically make a person knowledgeable I agree. If however you're saying that being brown makes it impossible to be knowledgeable then that's ignorant. I believe you're stating the former.

I am stating the former. Koy says that he wants his grandkids to be "brown" so that "ignorance (which he associates with white skin) would die". That is a clearly racist statement.

I am stating the former. Koy says that he wants his grandkids to be "brown" so that "ignorance (which he associates with white skin) would die". That is a clearly racist statement.

I don't think that's what Koyaanisqatsi intended to say but that's non of my business. I agree with your comment within the context of what you intended.

Koy says that he wants his grandkids to be "brown"

No, I want your grandkids to be brown so that "ignorance (which I associate with you and people who think like you do) would die."

Fixed if for you. Again. As always.

Koy says that he wants his grandkids to be "brown"

No, I want your grandkids to be brown so that "ignorance (which I associate with you and people who think like you do) would die."
That doesn't even make any sense.

For the record, I hope you have no grandkids so your ignorance doesn't spread. No matter your skin color or that of your hypothetical grandkids.

Islamic Christian fundamentalists are a clear and present danger.

fify.

So you think Islamic fundamentalists are not a danger? Really now?

So you think you can not stop beating your wife?* Really now?

For the record, Christian fundamentalist are also a danger, but far less so than Islamic ones.

Not quite (emphasis mine):

The fixation on terrorism itself as an existential threat is part of the problem. In contrast to the mass anxiety over terrorism, demonstrably fewer (67 percent) Americans say mass shootings are the most important issue facing the U.S., despite the fact that there have been nearly 353 mass shootings (defined as shooting incidents where at least four people are wounded, a vaguely problematic metric) in 2015 alone. It doesn't really matter that guns have killed far more Americans than terrorism; the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that 153,144 people were killed by a gun between 2001 and 2013, while the Global Terrorism Database puts the number of people killed in terrorist attacks between 2001 and 2014 at around 3,046. And while lawmakers race to sponsor legislation in the aftermath of a terror scare (like the travel restrictions on foreign visitors proposed this week), changing U.S. gun policy is politically impossible. "In retrospect, Sandy Hook marked the end of the U.S. gun control debate," observed the Telegraph's Dan Hodges, in the wake of June's massacre of black parishioners at a Charleston church by a white supremacist. "Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over."

This double standard becomes itself more maddening when you consider the breakdown of white nationalist terrorism versus Islamic terrorism. As we observed in the aftermath of the Charleston massacre in June, right-wing extremism kills far more Americans at home than Islamic extremism: The New America Foundation's International Security Program, which tracks deadly attacks since 9/11, indicates that the nine attacks on America by self-styled jihadists since 2001 have only killed about 45 Americans, with the San Bernardino shooting's 14 fatalities registering as the deadliest. By contrast, right-wing extremism has killed 48 people, in twice as many incidents.

Independent research confirms this trend. A separate survey conducted by sociologists in collaboration with the Police Executive Research Forum found that Islam-inspired terror attacks "accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years," while right-wing extremists "averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities." This means you're about five times more likely to be killed by a right-wing extremist—a sovereign citizen, a neo-Nazi, a white supremacist—than you are by an Islamic radical tinkering away next door.

But never let facts get in your way.

*Well known example of the fallacy of the complex question, a disclaimer that I unfortunately have to add because some around these parts have mistook it before for something literal

Last edited:
They are all racist words for whites. Mexicans have "gringo" as a racist term for white people.

Lots of races are extremely racist against whites. Instead of saying, "Aw shucks golly gee! Stop caring, whites!," maybe we can actually fight back and try to stop this nonsense.

The only race who gets told to "shut and take it up the tailpipe!" about racism is whites.

Seems fear, I'm inclind to agree with you however there must be a better word that doesn't describe me as a violent criminal. City slicker? I dunno be creative.

gringo - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Hillbilly - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Thug - Violent criminal

See the issue? For a poor & black person like myself minding my own business, paying taxes, keeping a job and abiding by the laws of the land I have to by default say "no brah, I'm neither violent nor a criminal". I think that's what you're getting from those leftists who use other derogatory terms but has the nerve to complain about yours. At least if you're creative and use a term with equally racists yet not denoting a violent criminal you'd have my support (not like you need it) as well as an argument that clearly works in your favor.

This is the first verse of the song "Fuck the Police" by the rap group N.W.A. from 1988:

Fuck the police comin' straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun
To be beatin' on, and thrown in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
Fuckin' with me 'cause I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager
Searchin' my car, lookin' for the product
Thinkin' every nigga is sellin' narcotics
You'd rather see, me in the pen
Than me and Lorenzo rollin' in a Benz-o
Beat a police out of shape
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter

Still gettin' swoll off bread and water
I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down, and grabbin' his nuts
And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black and a white one
'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin' out for the white cop
Ice Cube will swarm
On any motherfucker in a blue uniform

Just 'cause I'm from the CPT
Punk police are afraid of me!
Huh, a young nigga on the warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin' in L.A.

Yo Dre, I got somethin' to say

You read that and you wonder why blacks are so violent. These guys set an example for a whole black generation!

Sorry to quote you again Half-Life but I just wanted to share a relevant video with you that I think is funny & honest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B50d7DesBvY

This is the first verse of the song "Fuck the Police" by the rap group N.W.A. from 1988:

Fuck the police comin' straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun
To be beatin' on, and thrown in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
Fuckin' with me 'cause I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager
Searchin' my car, lookin' for the product
Thinkin' every nigga is sellin' narcotics
You'd rather see, me in the pen
Than me and Lorenzo rollin' in a Benz-o
Beat a police out of shape
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter

Still gettin' swoll off bread and water
I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down, and grabbin' his nuts
And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black and a white one
'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin' out for the white cop
Ice Cube will swarm
On any motherfucker in a blue uniform

Just 'cause I'm from the CPT
Punk police are afraid of me!
Huh, a young nigga on the warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin' in L.A.

Yo Dre, I got somethin' to say

You read that and you wonder why blacks are so violent. These guys set an example for a whole black generation!

Sorry to quote you again Half-Life but I just wanted to share a relevant video with you that I think is funny & honest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B50d7DesBvY

The whole form of this exact rap in this video just feels angry and violent. This is not De La Soul or one of KRS-One's more mellow songs.

But yes, I do realize tgstvyou have to meet people wgere they are. But lots of whites look at rap as a fun way to have an energetic version of musical isometrics and don't let it effect their outlook and behaviour - to use a dated reference sort of like how I used to go absolutlely savagely berserk like Joe Cocker on meth while listening to Led Zeppelin's in My Time of Dying. But for too many blacks this rap is too much of their identity. Fucking sad.

These blacks need a Robert Bly. Hell, a healthy fraction of white subcultures need another Robert Bly again to be able to be masculine without looking like they are ready to engage in a life or death battle.

But the ones racist against whites are holding up signs about "LOL! Your grandkids will be brown!" To me, this is blatant racism of wanting whites to die out.

THAT is the disgusting act!

So wait, if your child marries someone brown and has kids, has your family line “died out”?

That’s amazingly hateful, ain’t it?

But the ones racist against whites are holding up signs about "LOL! Your grandkids will be brown!" To me, this is blatant racism of wanting whites to die out.

So wait, if your child marries someone brown and has kids, has your family line “died out”?

No.

But if someone in my family said, "I'm marrying a brown woman just so I can have brown grandkids and laugh at whites dying out!," then I would have a problem with that.

No.

But if someone in my family said, "I'm marrying a brown woman just so I can have brown grandkids and laugh at whites dying out!," then I would have a problem with that.

Why are you so afraid of becoming a conservative beta cuck?

Think about things this way if you live in 'merica. About 47% of persons under twenty-five are are "brown". All things being equal about as many white people will marry brown people as they will white people.

If you fear your kids marrying brown you are too late. Your parents should have thought about that because that's when it became apparent brown were our birthing white here in the states.

In other words you are reacting two generations too late. The die is cast. We are going to be a brown - by brown I mean other than white - nation by 2045.

Oh and it's true that those who make less birth more. As you know most not white persons in the US make less than white persons in the US. So if you want white you need to be sure that incomes are very very good.

Maybe you'll figure out a way to get this forum going back in the '60s when it might have served the purposes you are worrying about now.

Back
Top Bottom