• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Madison Cawthorn

article said:
According to North Carolina Highway Patrol spokesperson Marcus Bethea, at 10:26 p.m. on March 3, a trooper pulled over "a 2019 Toyota for a left of center violation on US 74B in Cleveland County."
Left of center... not drunk?
linked article in cite said:
In the citation Gantt noted the weather was clear and traffic was light and that Cawthorn "was very polite and cooperative."
So distracted driving then? Being paralyzed... wouldn't distracted driving be much more dangerous seeing he isn't using his legs and really needs to pay attention to what his hands should be doing?

Also, is it legal to vote with a revoked license?

During a closed-door House GOP conference meeting on Tuesday, multiple Republicans in the room said lawmakers stood up to air their anger and frustration over Cawthorn portraying his own colleagues as bacchanalian and sexual deviants.

In one case, Rep. Steve Womack (R-Ark.) stood up and addressed his colleagues, telling them that he rarely speaks during the closed-door weekly meetings but felt he must address the topic because he's now getting questions about participants in Cawthorn's alleged orgies and drug use.

:eating_popcorn:

During a closed-door House GOP conference meeting on Tuesday, multiple Republicans in the room said lawmakers stood up to air their anger and frustration over Cawthorn portraying his own colleagues as bacchanalian and sexual deviants.

In one case, Rep. Steve Womack (R-Ark.) stood up and addressed his colleagues, telling them that he rarely speaks during the closed-door weekly meetings but felt he must address the topic because he's now getting questions about participants in Cawthorn's alleged orgies and drug use.

:eating_popcorn:
I usually find a lot of detail in these things superfluous. Comments about how women were dressed, way-off-topic mentions of men's military service, someone's medical problems. But pointing out EVERY TIME that people STOOD to bitch about Cawthorn, that's funny.

article said:
“I look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I've always paid attention to politics,” Cawthorn said.
What?! Through your life? Your short life to this point... which had nothing to do with politics? You looked up to the people the House of Representatives?

article said:
“Then all of the sudden you get invited to, ‘Well hey, we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.’”

“I’m like, 'What did you just ask me to come to?'” Cawthorn added. “And then you realize they are asking you to come to an orgy."

“Or the fact that, you know, some of the people that are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country and then you watch them do, you know, a key bump of cocaine right in front of you and it’s like, wow, this is wild,” he told Lovell.
So it sounds like he went to Gaetz's place. I can only imagine his disillusionment when finding out his lifetime hero, Matt Gaetz snorts a "key bump" of cocaine at orgies.

Next question... how does Cawthorn know the term "key bump"? First time I've ever heard it. Am I just that out of touch with the lingo these days?

article said:
“Then all of the sudden you get invited to, ‘Well hey, we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.’”A kind of a sexual get together? No. No one talks like that.
You don't invite someone over for a kind of an alcohol get together. You use jargon. "We're going to do jello shots off a hooker's ass," is the sort of invite you offer. And if they say, "What's a jello shot?" or "What's a hooker?" you either say 'Never mind,' or you make very clear what is going to happen so there's no...unpleasantness in front of the other guests.

If there's an orgy, i'm sure there's a slang term. "We're having people over for Lube Therapy" or something. "Bring your wife, we're Looting Strange," or "We're going to have Spandex Endgame." Something that definitely draws a line between those in the know and, evidently Madison.

Of course, it IS Madison. He might have been invited to prayer meeting. "What did you ask me to?" "Oh, it's great, we're going to get Jesus and the Holy Spirit up inside us! Bare our naked souls for God! Wash ourselves in the Blood of the Lamb!"
"OMG! it's an orgy!"

Madison Cawthorn is less religious than we are, he isn't an Orrin Hatch. He is a Nazi though.

I do like the whole "sexual get together"... and then you realize they are inviting you to an "orgy". Kind of like going college and they ask if you want to go to a party where people are going to "drink a lot"... then you realize they are going to "get drunk".

I bet it's Lindsey.

Bleach.jpg

Going to the Eagle’s Nest was on his bucket list. References Hitler as The Fuhrer. And Everything else about him screams Nazi. Fascist might be an easier term to defend but he just emotes Nazi.

Hitler had some good drugs, so Cawthorn needs to loosen up his hall monitor attitude.

Ethics complaint alleges steamy relationship between Cawthorn, male staffer

A federal super PAC created in western North Carolina for the express purpose of getting North Carolina’s homophobic U.S. Representative Madison Cawthorn “fired” from Congress today filed an ethics complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics asking that the agency investigate Cawthorn for a host of alleged ethical violations, including an illicit relationship between 26-year-old Cawthorn and a 23-year-old male staffer, Stephen Smith.

Submitted with the complaint is video of the two young men in a car, apparently shot by Smith, in which Cawthorn, sitting behind the wheel, talks about wanting to see “a naked body beneath my hands.” Smith responds, “Me too!” And the two laugh as Smith videos his hand reaching over to touch Cawthorn’s crotch.

The UK’s Daily Mail broke the story tonight, and the video is posted on the DailyMail.co.UK website.
The PAC’s complaint claims Cawthorn violated House Rule XXIII by providing free housing and travel as a gift to Smith, “an employee of the House,” in excess of $250. The complaint also alleges that Cawthorn has provided loans to Smith which Smith has not repaid (a violation of House Rule XXV) and that Cawthorn “has not properly filed House financial disclosures regarding gifts and loans” to Smith (a violation of House Rule XXVI).

The complaint notes that Smith lives with Cawthorn and that “various social media postings by them indicate a personal relationship between them, separate and apart from the professional relationship of employer and employee.” The ethics complaint also notes that Smith went with Cawthorn and his new wife, Cristina Bayardelle, on their honeymoon to Dubai in April last year. Cawthorn and Bayardelle announced they were divorcing a mere eight months after their weddng.

Included with the complaint as evidence of an inappropriate relationship between the two young men are a series of memos attached to Venmo payments in 2018 and 2019, before Cawthorn was elected to Congress. The memos say things like “The quickie at the airport,” “The stuff we did in Amsterdam,” “Getting naked for me in Sweden,” and “Nudes.”

Hang on - isn’t that the Daily Mail though?

Well, it’s not quite the National Enquirer. Suspect, but not pregnant-by-aliens crazy.

Looks like Cawthorn is losing in the primary by a pretty good margin.

Back
Top Bottom