• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Meanwhile in White House Email Propaganda

Just an aside, not an attempt to derail...

Don't I recall Cheato telling people not to vote for Hillary because she was under investigation by the FBI?
I vividly recall him repeating "The FBI, folks! THE F B I !!!"

Oh yes, several Republicans were adamant it would be a storm cloud over her whole administration, even causing a constitutional crisis. The crisis they now seek to ignore, as they throw out lousy policy and confirm cabinet members and Supreme Court nominees.

Don't I recall Cheato telling people not to vote for Hillary because she was under investigation by the FBI?

Well, we aren't voting for Cheato.

Well, we aren't voting for Cheato.

"We" aren't even voting for Cheato's nominee. But those hysterical hypocrite repugs who dried about constitutional crisis, are.

"We" aren't even voting for Cheato's nominee. But those hysterical hypocrite repugs who cried about constitutional crisis, are.

No, the election is over. Nobody is voting for Cheato.

Correct. As I stated, "We" aren't even voting for Cheato's nominee, but those who cried about a constitutional crisis should someone under investigation by the FBI become President, are..

I really prefer El Cheato over simply Cheato. Kind of gives it a third world Latin despot flair... I now tend to use El Cheato when discussing military/police issues, and use Don the Con for most other issues.

Today's The White House email, at the bottom in "What we are reading", quotes an Op-Ed (most of them are op-eds) co-written by HR McMaster.

Yesterday, they quote an op-ed in the USA Today penned by The Heritage Foundation and an op-ed written by a guy from Freedom Works.

It is incredible how the Trump Admin is selling it's own propaganda as independent reporting.

Today's The White House email, at the bottom in "What we are reading", quotes an Op-Ed (most of them are op-eds) co-written by HR McMaster.

Yesterday, they quote an op-ed in the USA Today penned by The Heritage Foundation and an op-ed written by a guy from Freedom Works.

It is incredible how the Trump Admin is selling it's own propaganda as independent reporting.

It's not working as well as it will once he gets rid of "the enemy" (MSM)

Today's 1600 email includes a link to a Washington Times op-ed, written by HUD Secretary Ebeneezer Scrooge.
Scrooge said:
Government should be a means of empowerment, not dependency, as well as a safety net. As President Trump discusses building America’s workforce, public housing has a role in that discussion. Those who receive housing assistance must have a path toward jobs, wealth creation and economic improvement. We must remove attitudes, regulations, policies and programs that reinforce dependence.

Then he starts saying stuff that makes sense.
Scrooge said:
So we must go beyond current efforts. For example, there must be more access to education. We need to work with high schools, community colleges and other educational institutions to match skill acquisition with available jobs, more classes, training and knowledge. Employers and educational institutions must have more dialogue with public housing authorities, and vice versa.

Of course, we'll probably see severe funding cuts that'll make such suggestions impossible to deploy further.

Today's 1600 email includes a link to a Washington Times op-ed, written by HUD Secretary Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Then he starts saying stuff that makes sense.
Scrooge said:
So we must go beyond current efforts. For example, there must be more access to education. We need to work with high schools, community colleges and other educational institutions to match skill acquisition with available jobs, more classes, training and knowledge. Employers and educational institutions must have more dialogue with public housing authorities, and vice versa.

Of course, we'll probably see severe funding cuts that'll make such suggestions impossible to deploy further.

"Damn it, we need to sell these properties to a productive real-estate developer for 1/90th of their value"

White House email said:
Today, President Trump will meet with victims of Obamacare -- individuals, businesses, and others negatively impacted by the law. In addition, the President will meet with his Cabinet for the Trump Administration's first Cabinet meeting.
Victims?! It'd be nice if the White House email wasn't a flat out propaganda tool.

Fine, you want to pretend ACA has been a failure, go ahead, but lets not try to pretend that "TrumpCareless" is anything but a stripped down ACA bill.

News media in all the 'camps' are propagation. That is to say the various media organs are widely (perhaps even wildly) disseminating opinions and theorising.

Victims?! It'd be nice if the White House email wasn't a flat out propaganda tool.

Fine, you want to pretend ACA has been a failure, go ahead, but lets not try to pretend that "TrumpCareless" is anything but a stripped down ACA bill.

News media in all the 'camps' are propagation. That is to say the various media organs are widely (perhaps even wildly) disseminating opinions and theorising.

View attachment 11460

ACA estimates were off by over 100%!!! Of course, that would mean 0. The CBO probably also thought that Republican states wouldn't refuse to do anything about the ACA and refuse the Medicaid expansion.

04494429-0d64-486b-9025-37c23d0fc66d.png

ACA estimates were off by over 100%!!! Of course, that would mean 0. The CBO probably also thought that Republican states wouldn't refuse to do anything about the ACA and refuse the Medicaid expansion.

04494429-0d64-486b-9025-37c23d0fc66d.png

Back in the days before Fox News, Limbaugh, etc., this was the kind of gross disinformation that political parties could never have gotten away with. But back then, regardless of party, it's something that politicians wouldn't have done. They would've taken the money, dispersed it, and then watched what happened in order to take advantage of the outcome.

Back in the Great Depression, after FDR was elected, did Republican states turn down money from the federal government? Of course not because regardless of politics, they still owed a duty to take care of their citizens. Now, they fuck their citizens over quite blatantly, Fox News tells them it's the Democrats fault, and so the dummies vote Republican.

Every goddamn day, I can't believe how far backward we've been taken so quickly.

White House Lies Memo said:
Mission Accomplished: President Trump Gets NATO Members to Spend More on Defense

“President Trump’s intense pressure on fellow NATO member countries to spend more on defense paid off Thursday with countries committing to spend $33 billion this year,” S.A. Miller reports in The Washington Times. “NATO members also committed to accelerating the timetable to reach the agreed upon spending level of 2 percent of GDP, Mr. Trump said at a press conference at the NATO summit in Brussels.”

Yup. Looks like more lies... but they are citing lies from the Washington Times.

White House Lies Memo said:
Mission Accomplished: President Trump Gets NATO Members to Spend More on Defense

“President Trump’s intense pressure on fellow NATO member countries to spend more on defense paid off Thursday with countries committing to spend $33 billion this year,” S.A. Miller reports in The Washington Times. “NATO members also committed to accelerating the timetable to reach the agreed upon spending level of 2 percent of GDP, Mr. Trump said at a press conference at the NATO summit in Brussels.”

Yup. Looks like more lies... but they are citing lies from the Washington Times.

We are informed by Captain Obvious that "News media in all the 'camps' are propagation"
:hysterical:

Today's email, "Share your Obamacare disaster story".

I took them up on it, and shared my Obamacare disaster story. That Obamacare saved me from the disaster of having pre-existing conditions, the disaster of annual and lifetime benefit limits, etc. I went on to share how Trumpcare would be a disaster for millions of Americans by dropping them from the rolls of the insured, and by killing the Medicaid expansion, a disaster Trump would own. I then challenged Trump to locate his spine, and push for UHC. After this email, the last one they solicited from me on what I wanted to hear in his joint session speech, and whatever they solicit from me next, I am sure I will be put on the no fly list pretty soon.

and <DELETE>

I hope he'll explain how the new law will make it any better for them.

lol

Yeah, where's the improvement???

From what I've seen so far the only improvement will be for those of us eligible for the tax credit but not for the subsidy, and that's assuming he doesn't damage the system otherwise.

What do you mean "where's the improvement"?

More sick people and poor people will die, which will give you someone to feel superior to. That's gotta be worth something.

Back
Top Bottom