• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Melania Trump's Bizarre Birthday Picture

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
White House celebrates Melania Trump's birthday with bizarre photo
It shows her sitting alone on one end of a three-place sofa with a horde of photographers and reporters behind that sofa.
The photo has spawned numerous memes but also questions from some Twitter users about why the White House chose to share a photo in which the first lady looks "all alone" on her birthday.

"Where are her child and husband?" one tweet said in response to the photo.

"I don’t understand why the White House would post such a sad, lonely photo of Melania for her birthday," another Twitter user said. "Regardless what I think of her and her family, this is just weird."
This picture seems like it was taken when Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babiš was visiting. Another picture shows Trump and the PM standing together near one end of the sofa that Melania was on. In the first picture, the photographers and reporters were facing in the direction of Trump and the PM rather than Melania.

It is strange. The focus of those surrounding her seems elsewhere, except for the on ephotographer focused on her.

And she seems disconnected from everything.

Last edited:
White House celebrates Melania Trump's birthday with bizarre photo
It shows her sitting alone on one end of a three-place sofa with a horde of photographers and reporters behind that sofa.
The photo has spawned numerous memes but also questions from some Twitter users about why the White House chose to share a photo in which the first lady looks "all alone" on her birthday.

"Where are her child and husband?" one tweet said in response to the photo.

"I don’t understand why the White House would post such a sad, lonely photo of Melania for her birthday," another Twitter user said. "Regardless what I think of her and her family, this is just weird."
This picture seems like it was taken when Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babiš was visiting. Another picture shows Trump and the PM standing together near one end of the sofa that Melania was on. In the first picture, the photographers and reporters were facing in the direction of Trump and the PM rather than Melania.

Authoritarians are all about appearances. And with such an utterly sociopathic authoritarian as Donald Trump, that image to the world is of vital importance. Family and children are afterthoughts, and only when someone points out to him that it the appearance would be better for him if he acted like he cared.

In the JFK admin they crafted a picture image. Kids playing in the oval office. Jackie running tours of the WH looking and sounding gracious on camera.

Melania is an unsophisticated person thrust into a position of power without a clue of how to manipulate and craft image.

In the JFK admin they crafted a picture image. Kids playing in the oval office. Jackie running tours of the WH looking and sounding gracious on camera.

Melania is an unsophisticated person thrust into a position of power without a clue of how to manipulate and craft image.

Oh, I disagree completely. She has hoardes of rabid admirers who think she’s the best FLOTUS in the history of the world. I think she’s doing exactly what she is supposed to do.

There's an edited picture making the rounds of Facebook showing an orange Trump the Hutt painted onto that sofa, with Melania chained to him/it.

Oh, I disagree completely. She has hoardes of rabid admirers who think she’s the best FLOTUS in the history of the world. I think she’s doing exactly what she is supposed to do.

Those are among the same ones who voted for the fucker. Maybe 25%. Stuff like the Frozen Nightmare Forest and the Ceremonial Blood Offering of Christmas make her look worse than clueless to the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom