• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Melania Trump's kidney surgery

jab

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
non-militant atheist
I wonder if Melania Trump has the rare biological condition of kidney in neck or face. Obviously, being married to someone so insistent on looks, she would not be allowed to appear post op in public with visible bandages or visible signs of ongoing healing.

There's been much fun had speculating about this.

Top 5 Reasons Why Melania Trump Hasn't Been Seen:

1. Following a threat of divorce, Trump had her killed her and then had her body buried in concrete in the Trump Tower parking garage.
2. Her software got infected with a virus, so now they're working on Melania 2.0 (bleep-bloop! I love Donald. He most wonderful man of power and virile)
3. She OD'd in a suicide attempt.
4. She OD'd accidentally.
5. She's been recalled by the Russians and is now in a basement in Slovenia debriefing them on what she's discovered.

Sadly, the truth is more likely that she's been nationally and globally humiliated by that orange-powdered shit-stain and just doesn't want to deal with it.

I'm not defending her, but if I were in her position and people were always criticizing or making fun of me, I might simply want to stay out of the public eye. She has always seemed like an introvert to me, so it makes sense to me that she might just be really sick of being the First Lady. And, of course, being married to Trump would be enough to make any woman depressed and withdrawn, so there's that.

Then again, it could be that recovering from her surgery is taking longer than expected, and she doesn't want to have to do much other than rest. I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

All the best to Melania. It would be a shame if she was the one who got cancer or whatever, instead of her orange, walking and breathing tumor of a husband.

Certainly hope her health is well for her and Barron’s sake.

As far as criticism, I don’t think she has been too much of a focal point for criticism, other than her fake attempt to deal with online bullying. It is more the whole she doesn’t want to touch Donald that gets attention and she isn’t blamed for that.

My understanding is that the last day we saw her was when those prisoners came back from North Korea...just sayin', maybe she found a new sugar daddy that isn't just a wannabee dictator, but a real one. :D

Let's not forget that this woman pushed the Obama birther bullshit publicly on many occasions. She is deserving of zero sympathy.

She married the pig in exchange for $, a kid, and among the easiest lives a human being can have. Her part was to screw the disgusting bastard and appear on his arm in public. She knew he was a philandering asshat, and she accepted it as part of the deal. The only reason she possibly gives a damn about the Stormy Daniels fiasco is because it dents her vanity.

This is also the woman who ripped off Michelle Obama's words--word for fucking word.

She supported the orange pig throughout and she still supports him as long as she's married to him. Wanna earn some respect? Leave the pig now, take your pre-marital sum, go the fuck home, and start writing a book about what you know. To be forgiven, horrible acts require great acts of redemption.

Let's not forget that this woman pushed the Obama birther bullshit publicly on many occasions.
Really? I have not seen it. That would be somewhat ironic.
She is deserving of zero sympathy.

She married the pig in exchange for $, a kid, and among the easiest lives a human being can have. Her part was to screw the disgusting bastard and appear on his arm in public. She knew he was a philandering asshat, and she accepted it as part of the deal. The only reason she possibly gives a damn about the Stormy Daniels fiasco is because it dents her vanity.
Yeah, that' something I don't understandt, she was a successful model, she obviously could settle for a lesser pig than Trump
This is also the woman who ripped off Michelle Obama's words--word for fucking word.
Her speech-writer is more likely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSTx1ZODEcQ

Yeah, that' something I don't understandt, she was a successful model, she obviously could settle for a lesser pig than Trump

That's what makes her awful. She wanted a certain lifestyle and if it meant Trump, koga skrbi, da sem bogat!!!*

She's responsible for what she says.

*According to google translator, "Who cares, I'm rich!!!"

My money is suicide attempt, à la Veep, unfortunately without the POTUS resignation.

My prediction for what will happen next is she will get Manafort-itis and Huckster-Sanders will tell the media how little she had to do with Trumps' marriage and presidency, playing only a minor role in Trumps' sex-life. So at least the press secretary will be telling the truth for a change. That's something, I guess.

Maybe she got drunk and wandered into Trump's room by mistake and Ivanka thought she was an intruder and clubbed her.

She wasn't that successful a model--very minor stuff. My guess is that The Donald promised to help her parents immigrate.

I waver between thinking that she's very introverted and that she, along with everybody else, had no idea that Trump would actually win and this is not what she signed up for. OR that she's really Trump's handler and reports straight to Putin. I don't think those are mutually exclusive.

Very beautiful women can also be very insecure and unhappy. Being rich does not change that, especially when 'rich' is the operative word and when hubby controls everything to do with money.

Maybe she's seriously ill; maybe she's had a mental break down. Maybe she's just decided 'fuck it---I don't like the public eye and I'm staying inside until this is all over.'

Sometimes I feel a great deal of sympathy for her. Nothing could induce me to trade places with her. Then I remember the birther stuff and I don't care.

I read that she cried on election night, and not tears of joy.

If we're betting, my money would be on a new serious condition revealed by the previous procedure.
Kidney issues are very common after certain eating disorders. ED's are common in the modeling industry and often recur in times of high stress.

Very beautiful women can also be very insecure and unhappy. ...

That's for sure. Especially around other very beautiful women. I wonder if she reads The New Yorker?

Kim Kardashian Meeting Donald Trump in the Oval Office Is a Nightmare We Can’t Wake Up From -

The image appears before us like something out of a bad dream. He is seated behind the Resolute desk, his Chiclet teeth exposed in a rictus of extreme jollity. She is standing slightly behind him, considerably more sombre. In buttoned-up black, her long, dark locks tumbling in abundant waves, she is Botticelli’s Venus as channelled by Elvira, Mistress of the Dark—an icon of the Calabasas Renaissance. Her pose is stiff, her jacket sleeves pushed up in a gesture of can-do, eighties-style power-dressing. The familiar colors of the Oval Office appear newly garish, as if reflecting back to us those posing against them: the golden drapes and the gold of the man’s hair, the salmon chair and his ruddy skin, the flowing flags and the woman’s flowing mane.

If we're betting, my money would be on a new serious condition revealed by the previous procedure.
Why lie about it? You think Trump is above using his wife to get ratings and sympathy?

I have no idea what she is doing, there are quite a number of normal explanations.

Back
Top Bottom