• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Melania Trump's kidney surgery

In a display of solidarity with his wife, Donald Trump should go away for a month and not be seen or heard from.
Oh! If he does, we should start spreading rumors of sightings and mysterious interactions.

"Trump showed up in the bus station and gave me $20 so I could get home on time!"
"My dog got out of the yard, but President Trump grabbed her before she made it to the road. She'd have been hit by a truck, if not for him!"

He'll become like Elvis, seen everywhere, usually associated with heroic deeds. People will tell each other Trump Tales. This sort of thing would appeal to the narcissist in him, and he'll stay away MORE. The tales will assume mythic status, with magical details. People found beside crashed cars will say Trump pulled them out, even though the door and seatbelt are jammed...

A feedback loop of positive attention will drive him to almost hermit status... Especially after the first time he lays on hands and cures someone's cancer.

As long as he's not actually in the White House making policy and doing things, I'm fine with whatever else happens.

melania.jpg

I still think we will learn years from now that he beat her up, and she had to have emergency surgery

Well, The Donald is most certainly a cheater, but is he a beater? I've not heard anything about that.

On the other hand, Trump's rival in in the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton, is rumored to be:

https://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all-book-reveals-hillarys-erratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/

Byrne describes arriving for work one day in 1995 following a loud fight between the Clintons the night before.

The dust-up, he says, left a light blue vase “smashed to bits” and Bill sporting a “real, live, put-a-steak-on-it black eye.”

I still think we will learn years from now that he beat her up, and she had to have emergency surgery

Well, The Donald is most certainly a cheater, but is he a beater? I've not heard anything about that.

Yes, his first wife testified in their divorce proceedings that he beat her up and raped her over a cosmetic surgery on himself that he didn't like. She recommended a surgeon and he went to get a "scalp reduction" to help with his hair loss and it resulted in a scar that he thought was awful. So he tore out her hair and beat her for recommending the doctor to him.

I thought everyone knew about that one.

On the other hand, Trump's rival in in the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton, is rumored to be:

https://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all-book-reveals-hillarys-erratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/

Byrne describes arriving for work one day in 1995 following a loud fight between the Clintons the night before.

The dust-up, he says, left a light blue vase “smashed to bits” and Bill sporting a “real, live, put-a-steak-on-it black eye.”

hillarycard.jpg

As long as he's not actually in the White House making policy and doing things, I'm fine with whatever else happens.
Naw, he is just bad mouthing Trudeau is public. I can only imagine what Trudeau’s father’s reaction would have been to our Fucking Idiot In Chief.

Naw, he is just bad mouthing Trudeau is public. I can only imagine what Trudeau’s father’s reaction would have been to our Fucking Idiot In Chief.

Who fucking cares? There's no way to even engage with the guy without being dragged down into his bullshit and his positions today are unrelated to his positions tomorrow, so it's not like they'll be a factor in any kind of trade negotiations.

Who fucking cares? There's no way to even engage with the guy without being dragged down into his bullshit and his positions today are unrelated to his positions tomorrow, so it's not like they'll be a factor in any kind of trade negotiations.

It seriously looks like he's simply Putin's butt-boy, trying to tear apart western alliances, sow discord and demonstrate how much better off democracies would be if they were run as kelptocracies like Russia.

Back
Top Bottom