• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mexican E.T. Bodies

Thomas II

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist

WTF?

The anatomy portion was spoken in a personal capacity by Dr. Jose Salce Benitez who had 30 years in the Mexican Navy, currently the director of the Navy's Scientific Health Institute and was at one point the director of the Navy's Medical Forensic Service.

• Bodies covered in a diatomic white powder that granted desiccation for extreme natural preservation, was carbon14 dated to: very fkn old (around 1000y)
  • Tridactyl (3 fingers 3 toes) no carpals or tarsals with fingers going straight to armbones. I had a hard time with some specifics around here but they cannot grip thumb-wise and as such have to wrap their fingies around objects
  • Circular, complete and continuous ribs, having around 14
  • Deep/concave cervical spine (neckbones) with other features hinting that the head is retractable similar to turtles
  • Strong but very light bone structure much like a bird
  • Pneumatized (air/gas formed) cranial cavity, making a large space for oversized brain matter
  • Orthopedic implants perfectly fused with skin and bone, composed of what we consider metals for spacing structures and equipment such as cadmium & osmium
  • Ocular orbits very broad granting wide field of vision
  • A jaw joint, but no teeth. They could swallow foods but not chew
  • Spine connects to the center of cranial floor, a rarity that does not occur in primates who have a rear position
  • Intact oviducts (fallopian tubes) containing eggs, alleges this is impossible to falsify
  • Very broad range of motion in their shoulder joints
  • Specimen have intact fingerprints, that are linear and horizontal as opposed to a human's circular prints
  • Unique DNA not matching over a million existing sequences. 70% similar to known DNA, 30% unknown. For relevance, lists that humans are less than %5 different to primates and 15% to bacteria meaning the 30% or more the specimen contain is far outside terrestrial parameters
  • In summary, the bodies are a non-human species presenting irrefutable differences to written biology/ taxonomy of the evolutionary tree with 0 common ancestors or descendants

Is that a hand holding up the body in the first photo? If so, that would make them tiny.

I thought the UFO/FANI crowd believed that the government was already in on it? Why would they hold a hearing and invite journalist testimony on an issue that they are actively trying to cover up?

I thought the UFO/FANI crowd believed that the government was already in on it? Why would they hold a hearing and invite journalist testimony on an issue that they are actively trying to cover up?
Yeah, why would they want to hold a hearing on an issue that was debunked two years ago?

I had a student from Tamaulipas a few years back who was very enthusiastic about describing the local extra-terrestrial occurences around his home town of Tampico. It was very educational, though I confess it did not make me a believer in little grey men with ray guns. It did make me idly wonder why so many ufo sighting meccas are located in decaying oil boom regions.

I had a student from Tamaulipas a few years back who was very enthusiastic about describing the local extra-terrestrial occurences around his home town of Tampico. It was very educational, though I confess it did not make me a believer in little grey men with ray guns. It did make me idly wonder why so many ufo sighting meccas are located in decaying oil boom regions.
These Mexican "aliens" are as "goofy" as they come...
https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...ted-mexican-congress-panned-stunt-2023-09-14/

There have been cable shows on alien bodies and dissection since the 90s.

The guy who played Riker on STNG hosted one I watched.

There is a Mexican UFO hot spot where a number of unintelligible videos are said to have come from.

Back
Top Bottom