• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Midterms 2022

For years, former football star turned Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker has expressed an enormous pride and love for his adult son, while taking a principled stand against fatherless households and deadbeat dads—specifically in the Black community.

“And I want to apologize to the African-American community, because the fatherless home is a major, major problem,” Walker said in a September 2020 interview, adding that he had been “like a father to some of those kids that had never had fathers.”

The month before, Walker—who co-parented his 22-year-old son, Christian with both his ex-wife and current wife—told right-wing internet personalities Diamond and Silk that if you have “a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman… you don’t leave the child.”

What Walker hasn’t publicly acknowledged is that he has a second son, who has apparently been estranged from his biological father since his birth a decade ago.

The son, whose name The Daily Beast is withholding out of privacy concerns, has grown up more than 1,500 miles from Walker’s Texas home. And the mother, whose name we are also withholding for privacy reasons, had to take Walker to court a year after giving birth in order to secure a declaration of paternity and child support.

Judges, Covid, recession, climate change, War in Europe or off the coast of China — all of these issues pale into insignificance when we consider that QOPAnon has pledged to end American Democracy next time it gains control. Whatever the long-term dangers, the elections of 2022 and 2024 could be safe-guarded if 50 Senators made this their priority. None of the four Senators I named have any intention of doing so.

Manchin and Sinema vote for the judges. Enough blaming them for all the ills of our country!

Which judge are we speaking of?

Brett Kavanaugh is a despicable partisan hack, unquestionably the least qualified Justice ever placed on the Supreme Court. Have you watched the expression on his face, or heard the vile lies he utters whenever he speaks of the "Democrat Party"?

This obnoxious rapist became Justice of the Supreme Court without even one single Republican Senator voting "Nay." Lisa Murkowski had acknowledged that this little turd did not belong on the Court and might have voted Nay, but instead she voted 'Present' to offset a Republican attending a wedding instead of voting. (This was a courtesy no GOP Senator extended to Ted Kennedy when he was on his death-bed and unable to vote.)

The Democrats, otoh, voted almost unanimously to keep the vile and lying rapist off the Court. Only one Democrat Senator voted Yea, voted that he wanted this despicable and hateful judge to determine the course of women's rights and other civil rights for decades to come.

ONE Democratic Senator voted for Kavanaugh. Just One. Would YOU like the honor of naming that Democratic turn-coat, Mr. Higgins?

No. I want Jimmy Higgins to write the name himself if/when he responds to this, If he doesn't already know the answer, he can click here:

A day after The Daily Beast broke the news that Herschel Walker had a secret 10-year-old son he fathered out of wedlock, the football star-turned-politician confirmed late Wednesday night that he has yet another son with a different woman that the public doesn’t know about—as well as a daughter that he had in college.

The revelations come in the middle of Walker’s competitive race to unseat Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and after many public comments Walker has made about absent fathers in the Black community.

holy-crap-holy-smokes.gif

He ruined that picture by wiping all the sweat from his face before taking it.

For years, former football star turned Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker has expressed an enormous pride and love for his adult son, while taking a principled stand against fatherless households and deadbeat dads—specifically in the Black community.

“And I want to apologize to the African-American community, because the fatherless home is a major, major problem,” Walker said in a September 2020 interview, adding that he had been “like a father to some of those kids that had never had fathers.”

The month before, Walker—who co-parented his 22-year-old son, Christian with both his ex-wife and current wife—told right-wing internet personalities Diamond and Silk that if you have “a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman… you don’t leave the child.”

What Walker hasn’t publicly acknowledged is that he has a second son, who has apparently been estranged from his biological father since his birth a decade ago.

The son, whose name The Daily Beast is withholding out of privacy concerns, has grown up more than 1,500 miles from Walker’s Texas home. And the mother, whose name we are also withholding for privacy reasons, had to take Walker to court a year after giving birth in order to secure a declaration of paternity and child support.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't play around.

Desantis previously won by 0.4% in Florida. A week prior and leading up to that win, my big black penis was not in the mood to pound pussy. As a result, I'm making sure I utilize the penis to beat my wife's pussy up every day from now until November because..... superstition. Sports fans won't judge me.

In an interesting preview of the upcoming midterms, Mayra Flores has become the first Mexico-born woman elected to congress.
She's Republican too. I think the Democrats are going to get a big wake up call this year regarding Latinx Hispanics fleeing the Democrat party for Republicans. At the moment, they seem to be largely ignoring this transition.

DeSantis margin of victory was far smaller than the number of covid deaths in his state.

An interesting twist. How will the two recent notable SCOTUS cases (concealed carry and abortion) impact the midterms?

Is June too far away from November?

Will this invigorate one team more than the other to turn out to vote?

DeSantis margin of victory was far smaller than the number of covid deaths in his state.
Plus the Dems nominated a closeted methhead who was under FBI investigation for corruption.

A lot of recent Democratic losses have been own goals.

Walker is in a dead heat with Warnock, which is very disturbing, considering that Walker is a lying, cheating, ignorant scumbag. There's a rather upscale home about 1 mile from me, that has a big Walker sign in the front yard. Every time I see it, I want to say, "What are you thinking"? Not only are you going to vote for one of the worst candidates I've ever seen in Georgia, you're announcing it with a yard sign.

Walker is in a dead heat with Warnock, which is very disturbing, considering that Walker is a lying, cheating, ignorant scumbag.

Warnock is way too left compared to the Georgia electorate, esp. on economic issues. Yes, he won in 2020, but that was a highly atypical election year.
That the polls are this close even with Reps nominating a blithering idiot is a testament to how weak a candidate Warnock is.

There's a rather upscale home about 1 mile from me, that has a big Walker sign in the front yard. Every time I see it, I want to say, "What are you thinking"?
To quote the Raging Cajun, "it's the economy stupid".

The Dems will lose control of Congress this November and the Presidency in 2024. Having won control of the SCOTUS already there will be no obstacle left for them to do as they please from then on. You can kiss what stands for democracy in the USA goodbye.

Voters switch lopsidedly to GOP, in warning for Dems

A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

Across 31 states, about two-thirds of voters who have switched their official party registrations in the past year have switched to the Republican Party, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The phenomenon is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.
Despite his incompetence, Trump's 2016 win turns out to have been more of a disaster than I initially thought. I blame Wikileaks/Julien Assange and those Sanders supporters who could not get themselves to vote for Clinton for the coming catastrophe.

I'll find the link later, but according to various sources, the Dems are gaining ground and are now a few points ahead of the Repugs. OF course, that's just overall, so it doesn't say much about individual races.

Warnock is leading Walker by about 3% and sadly Abrams is trailing Kemp by about 5%. Black voters aren't as supportive of Abrams. Let me rephrase that. Black male voters aren't as supportive of Abrams. Black voters in Georgia usually support the Dem by 90%, but they are only giving Abrams about 80% right now. Some are undecided. Abrams has much more support from women then from men. Who woulda thunk it? She is one of the most brilliant, pragmatic politicians I've ever supported, but it's hard to beat an incumbent and voter apathy is always a problem in Georgia, especially during the midterms. Most of the other major Georgia races are going to the Repugs. I just hope that Walker loses. We already have the embarrassing MTG here. We don't need another nut job, lying scum idiot to represent my adopted state.

It's gonna be about turnout.

Back
Top Bottom