• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mine Chosen

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
cVtN0gw.jpg
Ah, jeez.
So, just off the top of my head,
1) He didn't 'leave' his great life. He still owns everything, he's surrounded by his family, and he golfs any damn time he wants. On taxpayer dollar.
2) i notice that nothing really changes for his being defamed, mocked, or ridiculed. 220,000 deaths laid at his feet, he would do nothing different. Millions on unemployment, facing eviction, he brags about tge job numbers 11 months ago. He doesn't care.
3) if he were serving America, he might support people in states thst did not vote for him. But he wants us to serve him. He wants adulation from everyone, or he won't be your president.
4) anyone protecting America might be interested in actually fighting election interference, say, or doing something about bounties on our troops?
5) this "deal", support the Orange Narcissist OR Jesus may not protect me from God's holy wrath On Judgment Day? Terribly Christain of you to try to threaten your opponents, but i'd rather be judged on my personal merits, not my vulnerability to coersion.

6) So, you know, go fuck yourself and your holy thieving candidate.

Jesus Fucking Christ!

I think the people that killed themselves in Jonestown weren't as devoted! No person qualifies for the anti-Christ more than Trump. No one. No one has put more faith in the wrong man since Montezuma!

It's at least a good thing that these people identify themselves so clearly.

Back
Top Bottom