• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mirror Universe Caption Contest

Aha! Vindicated!

Unfortunately, i don't know when i'll be on the intraweb again to judge anything, so i'll just open it up to anyone who wants to post a caption.

Aha! Vindicated!

Unfortunately, i don't know when i'll be on the intraweb again to judge anything, so i'll just open it up to anyone who wants to post a caption.

First, I hope you're ok...Don't stay away too long...

Second, I'll do the honors so ya'll can play...

New Caption:

"What happens in Vegas..."

Fallout-2.jpg

"What happens in (New) Vegas..."

med_gallery_1760_480_11523.jpg

"Well, that didn't last long..."

The way I remember it, they had all three sons fall in love, one in each of three successive episodes. But they didn't want to be stuck with recurrent female characters, so, at the end of each of these episodes, they killed off the new lover.

The way I remember it, they had all three sons fall in love, one in each of three successive episodes. But they didn't want to be stuck with recurrent female characters, so, at the end of each of these episodes, they killed off the new lover.

Exactly!!! :D

Well, I'm glad someone explained that. I assumed from the look on the guy's face, that he came in his pants upon hugging a woman for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom