• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mirror Universe Caption Contest

"From the very first day when filthy bits of slime crawled out of the sea and called to the stars "I am man", our greatest dread has always been the knowledge of our mortality. But tonight, we will hurl the gauntlet of science into the frightful face of death itself. Tonight, we shall ascend into the heavens! We shall mock the earthquake! We shall command the thunders and PENETRATE THE VERY WOMB OF IMPERVIOUS NATURE HERSELF!!!"

"From the very first day when filthy bits of slime crawled out of the sea and called to the stars "I am cat", our greatest dread has always been the knowledge of our mortality. But tonight, we will hurl the gauntlet of science into the frightful face of death itself. Tonight, we shall ascend into the heavens! We shall mock the earthquake! We shall command the thunders and PENETRATE THE VERY WOMB OF IMPERVIOUS NATURE HERSELF!!!"

Is-the-resurrection-of-Jesus-Christ-a-metaphor-1080x675.jpg

"From the very first day when filthy bits of slime crawled out of the sea and called to the stars "I am man", our greatest dread has always been the knowledge of our mortality. But tonight, we will hurl the gauntlet of science into the frightful face of death itself. Tonight, we shall ascend into the heavens! We shall mock the earthquake! We shall command the thunders and PENETRATE THE VERY WOMB OF IMPERVIOUS NATURE HERSELF!!!"

Attachments

• thumbnail-1592126173341.jpg
    thumbnail-1592126173341.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 2
Going with Thomas II for the Win! And thanks for the lama story link.

View attachment 34646

6-8.jpg

"It's not worth playing if you can't use one of these!"

"It's not worth playing if you can't use one of these!"
waitwhat.png

Back
Top Bottom