• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mirror Universe Caption Contest

6-8.jpg

"It's not worth playing if you can't use one of these!"

Giving this one the nod, because I haven't the foggiest notion wtf it is.
All yours, hyzer!

6-8.jpg

All yours, hyzer!

It's an early Chess playing computer from 1983. People could dial in to it and play Chess, or one of a number of other games, including Tic-Tac-Toe. It had one of the earliest machine learning algorithms, so you could even set up to play against itself, and watch its strategy evolve over time.

6-8.jpg

All yours, hyzer!

It's an early Chess playing computer from 1983. People could dial in to it and play Chess, or one of a number of other games, including Tic-Tac-Toe. It had one of the earliest machine learning algorithms, so you could even set up to play against itself, and watch its strategy evolve over time.

Don’t forget global thermonuclear war! That was the most fun game you could play on it.

Don’t forget global thermonuclear war! That was the most fun game you could play on it.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

I love that the set designer was influenced by the train engine designs of Raymond Loewy

36345269_10160569998040574_8723058640937811968_n.jpg

depositphotos_151981302-stock-photo-man-looking-inside-of-pants.jpg

"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!"

Thanks. Next (fill the blank appropriately):

"Let's not go to __________. 'Tis a silly place"

happy_life_1563274116_725x725.jpg

"Let's not go to the Giant's Summer Residence Attraction at a park in the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk, Russia...'Tis a silly place."

happy_life1_1563274116_725x725.jpg

Let's not go to the Spiderman's Gauntlet Event at the Jiulongjiang National Forest Park in Chenzhou, Hunan province, China...'Tis a silly place."

Back
Top Bottom