• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Monday - Biden Will Be Declared President

It's past absurdity. Even if there were a conflict between the EC and the voting public, the EC would win. They, not we, have the official power to vote in a new president or not.

But it matters which electors are elected.

With Sen. Johnson looking into an investigation because so many people don't trust the results of the Election... really feels like Bender trying out for All My Circuits. Yelling "Boo!" and "We want Bender!" from the waiting room. He gets in and he gives this Giuliani like performance. And when all is lost, a couple friend endorsed cheers and he has the job.

Proud Boys Call For Disguises, Violence At Biden Inauguration

Domestic Terrorists: Leaders of the Proud Boys, a far-right, neo-fascist group, are encouraging members to disguise themselves as Biden supporters in order to “wreak havoc” and engage in political violence at Biden’s presidential inauguration next month.

The Sun reports:

Members of the Proud Boys are reportedly plotting to disguise themselves as Joe Biden fans to wreak havoc during the presidential inauguration.

The Trojan Horse-style plot was revealed on InfoWars alum Joe Biggs’ YouTube channel — on which the right-wing militants were ordered to ‘kick off this presidency with f*cking fireworks.’

Daily Dot reports:

The Proud Boys are using YouTube to organize violence at Joe Biden’s inauguration

Discussing the Biden inauguration on YouTube, Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio instructed his followers to gain admission to the inauguration anyway possible, including by disguise as Biden supporters, and then “revolt.”

I kinda want to see the disguises though. What do they think "Biden supporter" looks like?

I kinda want to see the disguises though. What do they think "Biden supporter" looks like?

I think they are going to wear aviator sunglasses. But, how will they get their guns past security? I'm pretty sure that those who attend the inauguration will have to walk through medal detectors at the very least. For fuck sakes, I have to walk through a medal detector and empty my pockets whenever I go to the local courthouse to pay taxes etc. Apparently the Proud Boys are as dumb as they look!

For fuck sakes, I have to walk through a medal detector and empty my pockets whenever I go to the local courthouse to pay taxes etc.

Sure, you and Michael Phelps have that problem.

Back
Top Bottom