• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

National Implicit Sexism - Debate One

I think she had her 15 minutes of fame but where I tend to be suspicious of those who blame others for their eating disorders.

She did however appear in a sex tape

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/alici...s-universe-1996-presidential-debate-2016-who/

In 2005, Machado was engaged to a baseball player named Bobby Abreu. Their engagement ended after she was caught having sex on camera with a housemate in the reality show she was on at the time, La Granja. Trump wasn't in that one.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/28/w...uestion-about-donald-trump-she-had-no-answer/
But during an interview on “The Kelly File” Tuesday, Megyn Kelly questioned Machado about a quote she gave to the Washington Post in 1997 about her eating disorders — where she said she had them before the pageant.

“This is from the Washington Post,” Kelly said. “This quote is from you: ‘I was anorexic and bulimic but almost all of us are…When I was preparing for Miss Universe, it was an obsession for me to not gain weight. By the time I won, I was actually recovering. But the year leading to it, I didn’t eat at all. And whatever I ate, I threw up. I weighed 116 pounds when I won. I was skeletal.'”

Machado, who is now a citizen and plans to vote for Clinton, denied the quote.

I saw the interview and she denied she said that. Maybe she is right, but it's odd that such specific comments will be stated in that manner which she will deny later.

I think she would become an unreliable source for support in stunt-politics.

I think she had her 15 minutes of fame but where I tend to be suspicious of those who blame others for their eating disorders...

None of which negates what Trump said about her on camera at the time and again in the past couple of weeks in his tweets. The issue is your man Trump's abysmal attitude towards women.

161005125850-trump-playmates-1993-exlarge-169.jpg

Talk about staged, what is he photographing, her nose? Personally, I don't care about the Playboy stuff in its own voided context. But Jebus, you lie about a woman on in a video from a reality tv show, you opened the door for the criticism of hypocrisy, because fuck, your own wife (third one) did a lesbo photo shoot. Clearly you don't think badly of women who do this sort of thing.

Donald Trump - Who the fuck do I think I'm kidding?

...apparently 35 to 40% of the nation.

I saw the interview and she denied she said that. Maybe she is right, but it's odd that such specific comments will be stated in that manner which she will deny later.

If it's good enough for a Presidential candidate, it should be good enough for the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom