• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

National Implicit Sexism - Debate One

Trump Melts Down Again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/02/as-news-of-trumps-taxes-broke-he-goes-off-script-at-a-rally-in-pennsylvania/

"It took Trump nearly 25 minutes to read the brief statement because he kept going off on one angry tangent after another — ignoring his teleprompters and accusing Clinton of not being “loyal” to her husband, imitating her buckling at a memorial service last month, suggesting that she is “crazy” and saying she should be in prison. He urged his mostly white crowd of supporters to go to polling places in "certain areas" on Election Day to "watch" the voters there. He also repeatedly complained about having a "bum mic" at the first presidential debate and wondered if he should have done another season of “The Apprentice.”"

There is no doubt about it: Mr. Trump is a textbook example of a person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and psychologists will have no trouble diagnosing him with that condition.

Nothing disturbs Mr. Trump more than someone questioning his power and dominance. This is because there is a deeply hidden part of Trump that doesn’t think he is great. And if we were to imagine, just for the sake of the argument, that he agrees to therapy and receives psychological treatment then we may be able to reach into to the bottom of that suitcase. And based on the arguments set forth in this article, I argue we will find a very insecure child hiding somewhere. It is that Trump you can feel sorry for. But that part is so hidden from his own and anyone’s awareness that it is almost impossible for anyone to see. And when his comments continue to be demeaning, have a disturbing flavor of cruelty, racism, and misogyny, it is no surprise that many despise the man. After all, that is the part he has chosen to expose to the world and himself.

http://www.shrinktank.com/psychologists-analysis-donald-trump/

Nothing disturbs Mr. Trump more than someone questioning his power and dominance. This is because there is a deeply hidden part of Trump that doesn’t think he is great. And if we were to imagine, just for the sake of the argument, that he agrees to therapy and receives psychological treatment then we may be able to reach into to the bottom of that suitcase. And based on the arguments set forth in this article, I argue we will find a very insecure child hiding somewhere. It is that Trump you can feel sorry for. But that part is so hidden from his own and anyone’s awareness that it is almost impossible for anyone to see. And when his comments continue to be demeaning, have a disturbing flavor of cruelty, racism, and misogyny, it is no surprise that many despise the man. After all, that is the part he has chosen to expose to the world and himself.

http://www.shrinktank.com/psychologists-analysis-donald-trump/

I'm wary about people who analyse people they don't even meet. We can form our own conclusions as to what human behaviour constitutes.

That's not the point. The point is that Trump told everyone to go look for sex tapes. HE is the one NOT discussing policy in his 3am Twitter meltdowns. You can complain about everyone else all you want, but it is your boy Donald that is the guilty party.

Does this solve the situation in Syria or the US debt or those in the US who are still left behind below the poverty level? It a complete derail from the issues.

Perhaps you should try to get this through The Donald's thick skull. He is the one talking about sex tape on his 3am Twitter meltdowns :shrug:

I'm telling all my evangelical friends that their presumed leader of the United States has instructed their children to "check out" a sex tape.

I'm wary about people who analyse people they don't even meet. We can form our own conclusions as to what human behaviour constitutes.

We can, but a psychologists conclusions are likely to be more insightful.

Is a candidates psyche a legitimate issue?

Hillary manipulated Trump into a meltdown over Alicia Machado. Not very elevated as an issue, but does it speak to Trumps leadership ability?

Hillary manipulated Trump into a meltdown over Alicia Machado. Not very elevated as an issue, but does it speak to Trumps leadership ability?

Hillary also manipulated Trump to lie about Obama's birthplace, according to Trump.

Hillary also manipulated Trump to lie about Obama's birthplace, according to Trump.

Fish in a barrel.

One zinger like Machado per debate, and Trump will be a joke before Election Day.

Back
Top Bottom