• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Nazi sympathizer profiled in New York Times loses job

It's a no brainer really. If a person does their job they are entitled to the own views.

Amazingly a burger which is correctly cooked by a Nazi tastes the same as one cooked by a communist using an identical method.
And if the business drops because the Nazi is the cook? What if the owners or some co-workers had family murdered by Nazis during WWII? What if productivity of the other workers suffers because they are afraid of a Nazi?

I doubt he will wear a swastika on his forehead or a Nazi uniform. Even more died under Stalin and under Mao. Shall we sack Communists Russians and Chinese.The scenario is so improbable you may have pulled it out of a Trotskyite's rear brain.

Fear mongering and demonstrations by freeloading bumpkins studying worthless subjects and using universities as hives may have some effect.

We have Free Speech not political correctness.

It's a no brainer really. If a person does their job they are entitled to the own views.

Amazingly a burger which is correctly cooked by a Nazi tastes the same as one cooked by a communist using an identical method.
And if the business drops because the Nazi is the cook? What if the owners or some co-workers had family murdered by Nazis during WWII? What if productivity of the other workers suffers because they are afraid of a Nazi?

I doubt he will wear a swastika on his forehead or a Nazi uniform. Even more died under Stalin and under Mao. Shall we sack Communists Russians and Chinese.The scenario is so improbable you may have pulled it out of a Trotskyite's rear brain.

Fear mongering and demonstrations by freeloading bumpkins studying worthless subjects and using universities as hives may have some effect.

*Eyerolling intensifies*

I don't think you understand how the inclusion of the bolded makes this post comical. People didn't hate hitler and the nazis simply because they killed people. It was the sheer malevolence and inhumanity of how they did it that people remember. People die of hunger all the god damn time and that hasn't changed in the last 100 years. Unique to hitler is the number of people he systematically murdered for no other reason than to rid the world of their kind. Had Hitler succeeded this would have continued potentially to the present day. Imagine just how many people put to slaughter that could have been across Europe over 100 years...

To be a nazi is to be an adherant of the political and cultural philosophy of Adolf Hitler as outlined in Mein Kampf. To be a communist doesn't require you have anything to do with Stalin or Mao and indeed most true blue communists would despise both of those people.

I doubt he will wear a swastika on his forehead or a Nazi uniform.
Your doubts are non-responsive to the bold-faced questions.
Even more died under Stalin and under Mao. Shall we sack Communists Russians and Chinese.The scenario is so improbable you may have pulled it out of a Trotskyite's rear brain.

Babbling nonsense does not help further your position.
For some reason, you think it is politically correct to be anti-Nazi?

*Eyerolling intensifies*

I don't think you understand how the inclusion of the bolded makes this post comical. People didn't hate hitler and the nazis simply because they killed people. It was the sheer malevolence and inhumanity of how they did it that people remember. People die of hunger all the god damn time and that hasn't changed in the last 100 years. Unique to hitler is the number of people he systematically murdered for no other reason than to rid the world of their kind. Had Hitler succeeded this would have continued potentially to the present day. Imagine just how many people put to slaughter that could have been across Europe over 100 years...

To be a nazi is to be an adherant of the political and cultural philosophy of Adolf Hitler as outlined in Mein Kampf. To be a communist doesn't require you have anything to do with Stalin or Mao and indeed most true blue communists would despise both of those people.

If I go to a restaurant I don't have the time to politically profile the cook. If the cook or anyone else did a bad job or broke the law they should be disciplined according to their transgressions.

True blue communist sounds like true Scotsman.

*Eyerolling intensifies*

If I go to a restaurant I don't have the time to politically profile the cook. If the cook or anyone else did a bad job or broke the law they should be disciplined according to their transgressions.

True blue communist sounds like true Scotsman.

communism as a political ideology is incompatible with Stalinist authoritarianism. That's a fact regardless of what you choose to believe. What Lenin and Stalin built wasn't anything like the world view of Karl Marx. What they built was just another Tsardom in everything but name. You choose to ignore this and focus on superficial elements they adopted, but an aristocrat is an aristocrat. It doesn't matter if you call them a Boyar or a Minister.

I doubt he will wear a swastika on his forehead or a Nazi uniform.
Even more died under Stalin and under Mao. Shall we sack Communists Russians and Chinese.The scenario is so improbable you may have pulled it out of a Trotskyite's rear brain.

Politically correct is a divisive term. In a free society workers are sacked for what they do, not what they are perceived they do. Start with Nazis, then perceived then this will extend to incorrect thinking as has happened already.

Politically correct is a divisive term. In a free society workers are sacked for what they do, not what they are perceived they do. Start with Nazis, then perceived then this will extend to incorrect thinking as has happened already.
Politically correctness is a divisive term and it irrelevant to the discussion. But your post is non-responsive to my questions.

Why are you afraid to answer
I will repeat the next questions, since you did not actually address them. Why would be wrong to fire a Nazi worker if
the business drops because the Nazi is the cook, or
the owners or some co-workers had family murdered by Nazis during WWII, or i
productivity of the other workers suffers because they are afraid of a Nazi?

Politically correctness is a divisive term and it irrelevant to the discussion. But your post is non-responsive to my questions.

I will repeat the next questions, since you did not actually address them. Why would be wrong to fire a Nazi worker if

As I said the rare scenarios are highly improbable. See my answer.

Your answers were non-responsive. Once this asshole outed himself as a Nazi, business at the restaurant was bound to suffer. For some reason, you seem to think ordinary decent people d wish to be around or patronize Nazis.
Which may explain your persistent reluctance to answer

Your answers were non-responsive. Once this asshole outed himself as a Nazi, business at the restaurant was bound to suffer. For some reason, you seem to think ordinary decent people d wish to be around or patronize Nazis.

A person is free to be anti-Nazi though Nazis sometimes revel in it. However a society encompassing free thought allows for anti social thinkers.Actual crimes are subject to prosecution. Political correctness of the left or right compromises freedoms.

A person is free to be anti-Nazi though Nazis sometimes revel in it.
Is there a relevant point there?
However a society encompassing free thought allows for anti social thinkers.Actual crimes are subject to prosecution.
Since this Nazi's free thought is not being comprised nor criminalized nor prosecuted, what on earth are you babbling about?
Political correctness of the left or right compromises freedoms.
Why do you think being anti-Nazi is being politically correct?

Objection: Plenty of the starvation deaths under Stalin were deliberate killing. Take a village you don't like, after the harvest season come through and take all the food with the specific intent of starving them. If anything, worse than Hitler because of how slow the death is.

Objection: Plenty of the starvation deaths under Stalin were deliberate killing. Take a village you don't like, after the harvest season come through and take all the food with the specific intent of starving them. If anything, worse than Hitler because of how slow the death is.

You and I can sit here and go tit for tat over who Stalin killed for what reason if you want, but you'd be missing out on the point I was making that way.

A person is free to be anti-Nazi though Nazis sometimes revel in it.
Is there a relevant point there?
However a society encompassing free thought allows for anti social thinkers.Actual crimes are subject to prosecution.
Since this Nazi's free thought is not being comprised nor criminalized nor prosecuted, what on earth are you babbling about?
Political correctness of the left or right compromises freedoms.
Why do you think being anti-Nazi is being politically correct?

POINT 1 states a person is free to be Anti Nazi

POINT 2 answers your statements suggesting a person should be sacked from the workplace for being a Nazi, ie the views and thoughts of one.

POINT 3
A person is free to be anti-Nazi though Nazis sometimes revel in it. However a society encompassing free thought allows for anti social thinkers.Actual crimes are subject to prosecution. Political correctness of the left or right compromises freedoms. Nothing infers your question.

POINT 1 states a person is free to be Anti Nazi
That is not in dispute, so it has no relevance.
POINT 2 answers your statements suggesting a person should be sacked from the workplace for being a Nazi, ie the views and thoughts of one.
Point 2 "allows for anti-social thinkers" - this Nazi is permitted to be Nazi. And Point 2 indicates "Actual crimes are subject to prosecution." - and this Nazi has committed no crime and is not being prosecuted. So, your point 2 is also irrelevant.
POINT 3
A person is free to be anti-Nazi though Nazis sometimes revel in it. However a society encompassing free thought allows for anti social thinkers.Actual crimes are subject to prosecution. Political correctness of the left or right compromises freedoms. Nothing infers your question.
This does not remotely address "Why do you think being anti-Nazi is being politically correct?". Your persistent refusal to answer a simple question is truly revealing.

So, I will go about this a different way. Why are you babbling about political correctness?

POINT 3
This does not remotely address "Why do you think being anti-Nazi is being politically correct?". Your persistent refusal to answer a simple question is truly revealing.

So, I will go about this a different way. Why are you babbling about political correctness?
Because many times, a thing being politically correct, actually is politically correct.

That is not in dispute, so it has no relevance.
Point 2 "allows for anti-social thinkers" - this Nazi is permitted to be Nazi. And Point 2 indicates "Actual crimes are subject to prosecution." - and this Nazi has committed no crime and is not being prosecuted. So, your point 2 is also irrelevant.
POINT 3

So in your own way you agree on points 1 and 2

POINT 3
I personally don't factor in political correctness. This is this the tool of fanatics to spook or control their flocks of impressionable sheeple.

[
I personally don't factor in political correctness. This is this the tool of fanatics to spook or control their flocks of impressionable sheeple.
Then why are you babbling about? Being anti-Nazi has nothing to do with political correctness.

Back
Top Bottom