• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

New report on climate change released today

Looks like "research" rigged to produce the desired result. They studied far wider a period than relevant and showed what one would expect--warmer conditions caused more growth. That doesn't say there isn't a point where it gets too warm and the situation flips.

So what else is new? The planet has gone from glaciation to much higher warming temperatures than today's for it's entire history!

The belief in global warming is waning day by day because so many wild predictions made by clowns masquerading as climatologists have ever occurred. Many more people are aware that global warming is " science" by consensus around climate models and not science through factual observation.

Looks like "research" rigged to produce the desired result. They studied far wider a period than relevant and showed what one would expect--warmer conditions caused more growth. That doesn't say there isn't a point where it gets too warm and the situation flips.

So what else is new? The planet has gone from glaciation to much higher warming temperatures than today's for it's entire history!

The belief in global warming is waning day by day because so many wild predictions made by clowns masquerading as climatologists have ever occurred. Many more people are aware that global warming is " science" by consensus around climate models and not science through factual observation.
WTF would you know about weather? Come to my town and know weather.
I can see a glacier from my front yard.

WTF would you know about weather? Come to my town and know weather.
I can see a glacier from my front yard.

Hold on, according to the fraudster Al Gore, there's not supposed to be any ice in Alaska by now! :rotfl:

Every field has some idiots. Note that most of the wild predictions haven't been from actual scientists. Check the credentials of those making the predictions.

And just because the temperatures have been both hotter and cooler at times in the past doesn't mean we would find those temperatures acceptable.

Been here near 40 years. I am sure the climate is changing.

Any “climate change” thus far is imperceptible.

The increase of carbon dioxide and methane and to a much lesser degree other greenhouse gasses, traps heat energy ---until a new temperature equilibrium will be reached.

This will have a long lag compared to a human lifetime. Also about 90% of the heat in going into the oceans which we don't feel directly, but can lead to stronger heat domes.

You would think that the two other guys here (other than myself) who understand the problem that is contentious with mass migration of people with the Muslim religion (will they be able to mellow or deconvert?) would be able to understand something that is much simpler and also more damaging.

Muslims have the chance to mellow out, carbon dioxide only does one thing related to climate and that is trap heat in lockstep with physics. It will not mellow out, it can not be reasoned with.

You guys are totally pathetic with this mental intransigence of not allowing your own brains to assemble data, and for what?

No one cares about the points you think you are scoring.

I want you to be able to understand reality as it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you and Angelo were tasked with making a moderately realistic planet simulator game (and had never been involved in this climate stuff politically thereby having your brains turned into pudding) I think that you would come up with something like the IPCC reports.

The simulator game could have an earthlike planet and would allow the atmospheric composition to be changed instantly.

Been here near 40 years. I am sure the climate is changing.

Any “climate change” thus far is imperceptible.

The increase of carbon dioxide and methane and to a much lesser degree other greenhouse gasses, traps heat energy ---until a new temperature equilibrium will be reached.

This will have a long lag compared to a human lifetime. Also about 90% of the heat in going into the oceans which we don't feel directly, but can lead to stronger heat domes.

You would think that the two other guys here (other than myself) who understand the problem that is contentious with mass migration of people with the Muslim religion (will they be able to mellow or deconvert?) would be able to understand something that is much simpler and also more damaging.

Muslims have the chance to mellow out, carbon dioxide only does one thing related to climate and that is trap heat in lockstep with physics. It will not mellow out, it can not be reasoned with.

You guys are totally pathetic with this mental intransigence of not allowing your own brains to assemble data, and for what?

No one cares about the points you think you are scoring.

I want you to be able to understand reality as it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you and Angelo were tasked with making a moderately realistic planet simulator game (and had never been involved in this climate stuff politically thereby having your brains turned into pudding) I think that you would come up with something like the IPCC reports.

The simulator game could have an earthlike planet and would allow the atmospheric composition to be changed instantly.

The IPCC uses computer models, just like your imaginary simulator. Rubbish in rubbish out. Besides, no one here is denying that climate changes, it does, it's always done so and always will. 1000 years ago [ the medieval period which the Hockey Stitch tried to delete] it was warmer than today.
Life flourished unimpeded by doomsayers.

the medieval period which the Hockey Stitch tried to delete] it was warmer than today.

Where, and according to whom? Did you measure global temperatures in the medieval period?
Or are you relying on THE VERY SAME SCIENTISTS WHO TELL YOU THE EARTH IS WARMING AT UNPRECEDENTED SPEED DUE TO CARBON EMISSIONS?

Climate denyers - dumb and dumber.

Back
Top Bottom