• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

New wave of Islamic invasion of Europe

So we're doing this whole "OMG teh Moozlims are going to destroy Europe!" thing again?
Not again. Still. The problem is ongoing, but now the danger is that the rate of change will increase again.

If I remember correctly, the last thread on this topic lived for several years without any of the doom and gloom predictions coming true, and then faded into obscurity.
It's a slow-moving, chronic disaster. But already there have been a number of murders and terrorist attacks committed by 2015 migrants. And the fraction of Muslims in Europe, especially Western Europe is increasing steadily. Which means if these trends continue long term, Europe will become yet another Islamic shithole.

But please, continue fear-mongering.
Fear of real dangers is necessary to survival. It is certainly better than being a polyanna like some on here.

Has it occurred to you the Being that created Hell and throws people into fiery pits is the Devil and the one who tells you to smoke a doobie and have sex in the living room with the curtains open is the Savior?
Well, any being that would want me to have sex with curtains open wants to expose the passers by to cruel and unusual punishment. :tonguea:
giphy.gif

I mean, you are just as worried about people in your neighbourhood having kids
You really don't see a difference between Australians having children and people from an incompatible culture coming to Australia? Are you just being argumentative, because I have a hard time believing you really do not see a difference between these two things.

So we're doing this whole "OMG teh Moozlims are going to destroy Europe!" thing again? {snip} But please, continue fear-mongering.

Well it makes for a change from the “climate emergency/crisis” and coronavirus fear mongering.

The Islamist masterminds behind this operation must be pretty disappointed with their progress in recent years. The conquest was doing quite well in 2015 and then it just died in the ass.

7ac26d8ac7e802ea1599dd2333cc20190b0a4b4a.png

Do you have difficulty reading a chart? It hardly indicates that the Islamists' progress "died in the ass" as you so charmingly put it.
First, the chart gives rates of arrivals. Since very few migrants are ever deported (not even when their asylum claims are rejected) the numbers in the chart roughly represent the rate of increase of number of migrants in Europe, not the numbers. So the numbers have not gone down, only the rate of increase has gone down somewhat. The numbers are cumulative, like a Riemann sum. To give an example you might understand, if you let water into your bathtub, the water level will continue to increase even if you reduce the amount of water coming in. What is needed is to remove water from the bathtub, by deporting many more rejected migrants. And frankly, to reject many more. Anybody can tell a sob story, but is it really true?

And note also that the rate of increase is still much higher than it was before 2013. And with the breakdown of the Turkey deal, there is a real danger that the rate of increase will go up again.

Frankly, at this rate, one wonders whether they were really trying.
Frankly, one wonders whether you went to the Mekita Rivas/Brian Williams/Mara Gay school of graph interpretation. ;)

Lastly, as soon as the mass migrants get established they can take advantage of laws on "family reunification" and bring all their families over. And note also that Muslims tend to have A LOT of children.
Afghan couple who have nine children and receive £5,000 a month in benefits have asked for free IVF treatment after arriving in Austria (and the wife is 44)

You Christian assholes need to understand that you are no different than the Muslim assholes.
Who is "you"? I certainly am no Christian. However, I do realize that actually existing Christianity is VERY different than actually existing Islam.

Yes, it is. It really is.

The definitions of the words tell us that that's exactly what it is.

No, it really isn't! Xenophobia is about an irrational fear of everything foreign. A xenophobe rejects everything that is "other" simply because it is "other".

Saying that certain cultures are not compatible with the West and thus realizing that unrestricted mass migration from those areas is a very bad idea is very, very different.

By equating criticism of de-facto open borders immigration policy with "xenophobia", you are giving unwitting aid to actual xenophobes. Just look what is happening in Germany with AfD. A horrible right-wing party. I disagree with most of their platform. But they are also the only ones who reject mass migration, although FDP is more critical of it than other mainstream German parties, even CDU, so FDP is really the "one-eyed in the land of the blind".

but don't try to pretend that it's not xenophobia.
It is not xenophobia. I am not rejecting anything foreign just because it is foreign.
Not wanting say German culture (that includes such absolutely haram things as beer, pork and coed nudity) to be erased because of Islamic invasion is NOT xenophobia.

Mass migration is only distinguishable from population growth via reproduction, in that the former involves the 'other'. To fear the former while being unconcerned by the latter is xenophobia. By definition.
A quite strange definition you are using. I'd throw out that dictionary.

But let me ask you a question. Do you think any level of migration is ok? Do you think any kind of migrant is ok (for example somebody advocating turning Australia into an Islamic Republic)? Would you be ok with, to use an extreme example just to make a point, 30 million Afghans moving to Australia, making Australians a minority, and imposing Shariah Law? And if you would oppose such a thing, does that make you a xenophobe by your definition?

Will it sooth your war hungry heart to see peaceful Muslims that just want to dance in circles
See, an actual xenophobe would think even such benign things were wrong simply because they are foreign.
Some people dancing in circles being peaceful does not mean it's a good idea letting millions of Syrians, Afghans and Pakistanis immigrate just because they show up at the border, throw stones and border guards, yell Allahu Akhbar and try to tear the border fence apart.
TIME said:
(EDIRNE, Turkey) — A group of migrants on Saturday tried to bring down a fence in a desperate attempt to bust through the border into Greece while others hurled rocks at Greek police. Greek authorities responded, firing volleys of tear gas at the youths.[...]Groups of mostly young men tied ropes onto the fence in an attempt to tear it down. Some shouted “Allah is Great” while others shouted “open the border.”
Migrants Sprayed With Tear Gas in Clashes With Police at Turkey-Greece Border

You really don't see a difference between Australians having children and people from an incompatible culture coming to Australia? Are you just being argumentative, because I have a hard time believing you really do not see a difference between these two things.

I am 100% certain that many, probably most, Australians are of a culture and beliefs that are equally incompatible with my culture and beliefs to that of any immigrant.

Fuck, my fellow countrymen drive utes with "Fuck off. We're full" bumper stickers. They think fishing is an enjoyable pastime. They voted for Scotty from Marketing as PM, and elected Pauline Hanson, Jaquie Lambie, and Clive Palmer as senators. They even prefer (or at least claim to prefer) XXXX, Toohey's New, or VB over actual beer.

So no, I am not being argumentative; There genuinely isn't a difference. Most people's beliefs are incompatible with mine. Immigrants (of which I am one) are in no regard exceptional in their incompatibility of beliefs.

Criticism of teh islam or muslims in the UK is severely frowned upon and has serious consequences;

Trevor Phillips, the former head of the equalities watchdog, has condemned Labour’s decision to suspend him from the party over alleged Islamophobia, while defending his view that the UK Muslim population is “different”. Phillips, a pioneering anti-racism campaigner who previously chaired the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), has been suspended from Labour pending an investigation and could be expelled. A Labour party spokesperson said: “The Labour party takes all complaints about Islamophobia extremely seriously and they are fully investigated in line with our rules and procedures, and any appropriate disciplinary action is taken.”

Teh Gruaniad

How quaint, the Labour Party still uses the term "islamophobia".

Why is there a new Europe-Borders-OhNoMuslims thread? Why not just use the last one?

Why is there a new Europe-Borders-OhNoMuslims thread? Why not just use the last one?

Because the invasion of white countries is getting gravely serious. I respect all races. This is why I don't cheer when races are dying out like the anti-whites do on this board.

Think about it. No other country has to accept people except for the majority white countries. If millions upon millions of white people wanted to flock to China or Iran, they would have a right to say, "No. We don't want our people overtaken."

Whites have the same exact responsibility to act in our own self-interest just like non-whites do. I do not want to see Western civilization die. America and Europe WILL NOT become the Middle East Part 2. As we all know, sequels are always worse than the first movie.

Because the invasion of white countries is getting gravely serious. I respect all races. This is why I don't cheer when races are dying out like the anti-whites do on this board.

Think about it. No other country has to accept people except for the majority white countries. If millions upon millions of white people wanted to flock to China or Iran, they would have a right to say, "No. We don't want our people overtaken."

Whites have the same exact responsibility to act in our own self-interest just like non-whites do. I do not want to see Western civilization die. America and Europe WILL NOT become the Middle East Part 2. As we all know, sequels are always worse than the first movie.

Brilliant video.

Multiculturalism for Israel!

LOL, it's always multiculturalism for the U.S. and Europe.

It's never:

Multiculturalism for China!

Multiculturalism for Iran!

Multiculturalism for Saudi Arabia!

Multiculturalism for India!

Multiculturalism for South Korea!

Multiculturalism for Japan!

It takes 2 seconds to see why this is the case: The world wants whites to die out. Plain and simple. Even the BBC said, "When the country gets less white, we are winning!!!" Such sad self-hatred for the great white people who built western civilization. A lot of white people are brown supremacists these days.

If you look at history, it is the white race that has been the most tolerant and least racist race in the world, despite being a minority race worldwide. Worldwide, there are only 850 million whites. Ask yourself this question, "Which countries are the most tolerant?" The answer is the white nations.

Whites have built the most free nations, the most tolerant nations, and the most technologically advanced nations. In honor of whites doing this, the answer is to vilify them and curse them and hope they die out.

Pretty sick stuff, huh? We have nothing but facts and history on our side. The anti-white leftists have their feelings that blacks in Africa are just as advanced and smart as white people in America. The Africans just choose not to build and create.....and before you say, "But Half!, whites have been destroying Africa for centuries!!," I will ask you, "So you believe in white supremacy then?"

Don't you guys find it strange that people tend to self-segregate wherever they go? For example, America. Chinese usually stick with the Chinese. Whites stick with whites. Blacks stick with blacks. Indians stick with Indians. Italians stick with Italians. When a black person scans a room and sees another black person and says, "Good to see another black brother here," that is viewed as perfectly fine. But if a white person scans a room and sees a white person and goes over and says, "Good to see another white brother here!," that is viewed as racist garbage. Why do you think Chinese people congregate in Chinatown in New York City? Why do Italians all hangout in the "Little Italy" section?

Answer these questions and you might finally start to realize that multiculturalism is just a dogwhistle for white genocide.

If a Mexican is waving the Mexican flag and celebrating cinco de mayo, leftists cheer and say that's great. However, if I went to Germany and started waving the American flag on July 4, I'm sure people would say, "You're in Germany, Stop doing that. It's rude. Be respectful of our country or leave if you don't like it." We can see the double standards everywhere.

Last edited:
#WirHabenPlatz

Quoting a twitter user:

Germany's gone from "we need breathing room" to "we have space".
Replacing one extreme with another.

:facepalm: Um, Iranians are white. Do you know the meaning of the word "Iran"? It means "Land of the Aryans".

Well, you have certainly convinced me. Anyone who is not an Aboriginal Australian needs to fuck off out of Australia, and anyone who is not a Native American needs to fuck off out of the USA. Then when I get done fucking off to Scotland, or Eastern Europe, depending on which side of my family is more dominant in my genes, all of the people in those countries who are not provably native need to fuck off to wherever their ancestors came from.

In fact, I think, if we rightly take things to the logical extreme of xenophobia, every last one of us will need to fuck off to Africa and fucking stay there where we belong.

Well, you have certainly convinced me. Anyone who is not an Aboriginal Australian needs to fuck off out of Australia, and anyone who is not a Native American needs to fuck off out of the USA. Then when I get done fucking off to Scotland, or Eastern Europe, depending on which side of my family is more dominant in my genes, all of the people in those countries who are not provably native need to fuck off to wherever their ancestors came from.

In fact, I think, if we rightly take things to the logical extreme of xenophobia, every last one of us will need to fuck off to Africa and fucking stay there where we belong.

Olduvai Gorge is about to become VERY crowded. :D

If a Mexican is waving the Mexican flag and celebrating cinco de mayo, leftists cheer and say that's great. However, if I went to Germany and started waving the American flag on July 4, I'm sure people would say, "You're in Germany, Stop doing that. It's rude. Be respectful of our country or leave if you don't like it." We can see the double standards everywhere.
Tell you what. Do the experiment and film it and show it here. Otherwise it is just another worthless thought experiment that does not prove what you think it proves.

Back
Top Bottom