• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

New wave of Islamic invasion of Europe

Why is there a new Europe-Borders-OhNoMuslims thread? Why not just use the last one?

It was getting too long. Additionally, this new wave of invasion represents a threat of a 2015 repeat. Especially since it is being actively aided and abetted by the Erdogan regime in Turkey. So it warrants a new thread for sure.

Last edited:
If a Mexican is waving the Mexican flag and celebrating cinco de mayo, leftists cheer and say that's great. However, if I went to Germany and started waving the American flag on July 4, I'm sure people would say, "You're in Germany, Stop doing that. It's rude. Be respectful of our country or leave if you don't like it." We can see the double standards everywhere.
Tell you what. Do the experiment and film it and show it here. Otherwise it is just another worthless thought experiment that does not prove what you think it proves.

German people don't even fly their own flag.

Over six decades after the end of World War II, Germans still have a pathological fear of patriotism. Flying the flag is still a faux pas.

https://www.spiegel.de/consent-a-?targetUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegel.de%2Finternational%2Fgermany-s-patriotism-problem-just-don-t-fly-the-flag-a-411948.html&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Well, you have certainly convinced me. Anyone who is not an Aboriginal Australian needs to fuck off out of Australia,
Why should they get a pass?

and anyone who is not a Native American needs to fuck off out of the USA.
American Indians are not really "native". They came from Siberia. Or in the case of Cherokee Princess Liawatha, Europe.

In fact, I think, if we rightly take things to the logical extreme of xenophobia
Illogical extreme, you mean? Not wanting unlimited numbers of people from incompatible cultures and world views (such as Islamism) to be able to come into your county just by showing up at the border and demanding to be let in is not "xenophobia".

German people don't even fly their own flag.
Not quite true, but they definitely went into the opposite extreme after WWII. Which explains the pathological and suicidal support of population replacement levels of mass migration from Islamic countries that many Germans (especially members and supporters of the Left and Green parties) suffer from.

Germany open to resettling children from Greek refugee camps

All this would lead to is sending a signal to people in Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. that they can get in as long as they send their children first who then later apply for "family reunification".
Merkel has learned nothing from the disaster of 2015, which also started with letting in a relatively small number at first and it escalated from there. MERKEL MUSS WEG!!!

:facepalm: Um, Iranians are white. Do you know the meaning of the word "Iran"? It means "Land of the Aryans".
As are Syrians, Lebanese and so-called Palestinians. The Left however grants them the preferential "person of color" status because they are Muslim.
Elle Magazine Puts White Linda Sarsour on Its List of 'Women of Color in Politics to Watch in 2020'
'Do I look white to you?' Tlaib accuses census director of 'erasing' people of Middle Eastern descent
To answer Rashida's question: yes, she very much does look white!

I do not care about race, but about culture and worldview. Nobody should be barred from immigration just because of their ancestry. But at the same time it is stupid to wholesale take in people from countries where vast majority of the population has worldviews incompatible with the West.

#WirHabenPlatz

Quoting a twitter user:

Germany's gone from "we need breathing room" to "we have space".
Replacing one extreme with another.

Even more extreme: they went from advocating a "final solution" of "destroying the Jewish people in Europe" to advocating a "final solution" of the death of the German people.maxresdefault.jpg

Although I am sure most of those Antifas also advocate destruction of Israel, so I guess that first "final solution" was just relocated, not ended.

I am 100% certain that many, probably most, Australians are of a culture and beliefs that are equally incompatible with my culture and beliefs to that of any immigrant.
Even Islamists, including ISIS supporters?

Fuck, my fellow countrymen drive utes
image.jpg

with "Fuck off. We're full" bumper stickers. They think fishing is an enjoyable pastime.
So you think liking fishing is the same as wanting to impose Sharia law?
giphy.gif

So no, I am not being argumentative; There genuinely isn't a difference. Most people's beliefs are incompatible with mine. Immigrants (of which I am one) are in no regard exceptional in their incompatibility of beliefs.

If you really don't see a difference, then maybe you should move to Afghanistan instead of advocating making Australia more like Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Fakefugees from all over the Islamic world are pretending to be Syrian to get "asylum".
At Turkey's frontier with Europe, everyone wants to be Syrian
Reuters said:
Vastly outnumbered by Afghans and Pakistanis at the border, Syrians who have fled their country’s protracted civil war say most of their fellow migrants are jumping on the bandwagon for economic reasons, and then pretending to be Syrian refugees.
“It makes me angry when I meet people from Morocco, Pakistan and even Afghanistan,” said 20-year-old Yehya Rais from Aleppo, the scene of some of the heaviest fighting during the war.
[...]
At a kiosk next door, North African migrants said they had come to the border without identification documents so they could claim to be Syrians and boost their chances of asylum - should they make it into the European Union.
“Our leaders are corrupt so we have no chance of a decent living,” said Moroccan Bader Abbasi. “If inshallah I make it to Europe I’ll say I’m from Syria otherwise they’ll send me back.”
His friends, sipping Turkish tea, nodded in approval.
And even the Syrians now massing on the Greek border have lived for years in Turkey and are thus not really refugees, but rather illegal economic migrants. They are in safety, they just want more generous benefits.

‘Europe is nicer’: migrants head west after Turkey opens border
CNBC said:
Syrians boarding buses for the border in Istanbul’s Fatih district complained of economic difficulties in Turkey and said they hoped to build a better life in Europe.

“There is no work here. Turkey is not nice at all, Europe is nicer,” said Muhammed Abdullah, 25, adding that he wanted to go to Germany.
Funny. They all want to go to Germoney.

The whole asylum system has become a sham (same thing on our US border where illegal economic migrants are all "seeking asylum") and needs to be fundamentally reformed.

If a Mexican is waving the Mexican flag and celebrating cinco de mayo, leftists cheer and say that's great. However, if I went to Germany and started waving the American flag on July 4, I'm sure people would say, "You're in Germany, Stop doing that. It's rude. Be respectful of our country or leave if you don't like it." We can see the double standards everywhere.
Tell you what. Do the experiment and film it and show it here. Otherwise it is just another worthless thought experiment that does not prove what you think it proves.

Waving the Stars and Stripes in Germany on July 4 would be completely acceptable, and would probably get you bought a few beers by the locals. As would waving an Australian flag on January 26. The Germans would most likely be interested in helping you to celebrate your national day - and see it as an opportunity to learn more from you about your country.

Even Islamists, including ISIS supporters?

View attachment 26527

with "Fuck off. We're full" bumper stickers. They think fishing is an enjoyable pastime.
So you think liking fishing is the same as wanting to impose Sharia law?
View attachment 26529

So no, I am not being argumentative; There genuinely isn't a difference. Most people's beliefs are incompatible with mine. Immigrants (of which I am one) are in no regard exceptional in their incompatibility of beliefs.

If you really don't see a difference, then maybe you should move to Afghanistan instead of advocating making Australia more like Afghanistan.

I am not advocating making Australia more like Afghanistan. I am advocating making Australia less like apartheid era South Africa.

I am not advocating making Australia more like Afghanistan. I am advocating making Australia less like apartheid era South Africa.

Not letting every Tariq, Daoud and Hassan immigrate just because they show up at the border (or in a boat within 200 miles of shore or at an airport) and even if they are an Islamist doesn't make a country like "apartheid era South Africa".
I am not advocating a blanket ban on Muslims. But a sane immigration policy is selective.

And to say, like you did, that an Australian driving El Camino from Down Under and going fishing is no different than the likes of Khaled Sharouff has no basis in reality.

Yepp. No difference at all. :rolleyes:

Edited for violent content.

Last edited:
Why should they get a pass?

American Indians are not really "native". They came from Siberia. Or in the case of Cherokee Princess Liawatha, Europe.

Oh, so you are more in favor of my closing comment regarding taking xenophobia to the logical extreme.

In fact, I think, if we rightly take things to the logical extreme of xenophobia
Illogical extreme, you mean? Not wanting unlimited numbers of people from incompatible cultures and world views (such as Islamism) to be able to come into your county just by showing up at the border and demanding to be let in is not "xenophobia".

Illogical extreme? You are one of the most outspoken xenophobes on this forum, and you were perfectly fine with taking things to this extreme until I called it xenophobia. Not that I ever expected anything close to introspection from you.

Not letting every Tariq, Daoud and Hassan immigrate just because they show up at the border (or in a boat within 200 miles of shore or at an airport) and even if they are an Islamist doesn't make a country like "apartheid era South Africa".
I am not advocating a blanket ban on Muslims. But a sane immigration policy is selective.

And to say, like you did, that an Australian driving El Camino from Down Under and going fishing is no different than the likes of Khaled Sharouff has no basis in reality.

Yepp. No difference at all. :rolleyes:

Edited for violent content.

Your argument is essentially "Muslims have a different culture from ours; And include some extremists who are intent on violently overthrowing our system to create a society more to their liking. Therefore we should prevent Muslims from joining our society".

You could (and if you are to be consistent, must), argue that "Christian Europeans have a different culture from ours; And include some extremists who are intent on violently overthrowing our system to create a society more to their liking. Therefore we should prevent Christian Europeans from joining our society" (presumably by forced sterilisation, or by stripping them of their citizenship and deporting them to somewhere already Christian dominated, like the USA).

This argument is logically fallacious. That you don't accept my exactly equivalent counter argument - that native born citizens in the west exhibit the exact same cultural dissimilarity - is indicative that reason and logic are not driving your conclusions.

That you see minor cultural differences as central to MY counter argument, discarding the very rare extremism; But see the extremists as central to your own argument, discarding their rarity, underlines the unreason of your position.

Your repeaded use of often cartoonish images, always designed to invoke an emotional response, further illustrates that you are not reaching your conclusions via rational thought, but rather via allowing your emotions to override your reasoning.

I have said all that I need to say to show that your position is unreasonable, illogical, and hypocritical. I have no hope, much less expectation, that you will abandon your endocrine driven insanity on this matter in favour of actual thought, but I present the above for the benefit of any third party who might be reading this thread, and unable to spot the glaring flaws in your stance.

You can go back on ignore now. It's a shame really; I don't like putting anyone on ignore, but I also don't like being dragged into banging my head against a brick wall, so there it is.

Your argument is essentially "Muslims have a different culture from ours;
Not just different, but incompatible.

And include some extremists who are intent on violently overthrowing our system to create a society more to their liking.
Not just some, but many. And often they hide behind citizenship western governments have foolishly granted them. European countries as well as US, Canada and Australia must now take many ISIS fighters because they are de jure citizens of those countries. That could have been prevented by not being so lax about immigration in the first place!

Therefore we should prevent Muslims from joining our society".
As I have said repeatedly, there should be no blanket ban. But there should be no blanket acceptance either. Just because 10,000s of mass Islamic migreants show up at your border is no good reason to let them all in. Especially if vast majority of them supports Shariah Law. And even more especially if they are trying to use violence to get in.
New Clashes Erupt in Evros; Migrants Throw Petrol Bombs Over to Greek Side

You could (and if you are to be consistent, must), argue that "Christian Europeans have a different culture from ours; And include some extremists who are intent on violently overthrowing our system to create a society more to their liking.
There is no equivalence between Christianity as practiced in Europe and Islam as practiced in the Islamic World, especially countries like Afghanistan, Somalia etc.
Again, that does not mean no migrants from those areas are bad. Somebody like Ayan Hirsi Ali is an asset. It is shameful how she was treated in Europe while Islamists are being protected!

This argument is logically fallacious.
What is logically fallacious is your false equivalence.

That you don't accept my exactly equivalent counter argument - that native born citizens in the west exhibit the exact same cultural dissimilarity - is indicative that reason and logic are not driving your conclusions.
Again with your false equivalence! To argue that some Australian driving an ute and going fishing as a pastime "exhibit the exact same cultural dissimilarity" as somebody who wants to impose an Islamic caliphate and cuts off heads of kafirs as a pastime is just baffling. I don't know if you really believe that or are just trolling at this point.

That you see minor cultural differences as central to MY counter argument, discarding the very rare extremism; But see the extremists as central to your own argument, discarding their rarity, underlines the unreason of your position.
Because extremism is not rare in Islam. 99% of Afghans support Shariah. That means at most 1% are halfway compatible with the Western societies. And yet you want Europe (and Australia and US and Canada) to take in unlimited numbers of Afghans (and Syrians, and Pakistanis and Somalis and Yemenis) just for showing up and demanding to be let in.

Your repeaded use of often cartoonish images, always designed to invoke an emotional response, further illustrates that you are not reaching your conclusions via rational thought, but rather via allowing your emotions to override your reasoning.
I think it's the opposite. You have the emotional attachment to the idea that anybody who disagrees with unrestricted mass migration is a "xenophobe" and do not let any facts perturb that.
Btw that image is of an "Australian" Muslim Khaled Sharouff. He also had taken a photo of his son holding a head. This is the kind of guy you think is no different than some Bruce driving an ute and drinking VB while fishing. Or throwing prawns on a barbie.

You can go back on ignore now. It's a shame really; I don't like putting anyone on ignore, but I also don't like being dragged into banging my head against a brick wall, so there it is.
I feel the same way about banging my head against brick walls. Your position is ridiculous. Just because I am for immigration restrictions does not make me "xenophobic". Any sane immigration policy has restrictions. Letting in mass quantities of people just because they want to come in is suicidal.

At least it's an acknowledgement of sorts that not every waif and stray is a refugee;

Migrants on the Greek islands are to be offered €2,000 (£1,764) per person to go home under a voluntary scheme launched by the European Union in an attempt to ease desperate conditions in camps. The amount is more than five times the usual sum offered to migrants to help them rebuild their lives in their country of origin, under voluntary returns programmes run by the United Nations’ International Organization for Migration (IOM). Since 2016, 18,151 people have chosen to return home from Greece under a voluntary returns programme funded by the EU and run by the IOM. Only about one-fifth of them (3,927) were on the islands.

Teh Gruaniad

Back
Top Bottom