• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

News, From The Civilized-World!!

Medicine Man

Basic Beliefs
Everything is temporary
peace-by-chocolate-antigonish.JPG

August 10, 2016 - "Hadhad was once a successful chocolate maker in Damascus, Syria.

He owned a factory there and employed 30 people. He shipped chocolates all over the Middle East, but he lost it all to war.

When he arrived in Canada he had little but a loving family and the community of Antigonish's welcoming arms. Hundreds of people helped them establish a home but Assam Hadhad wanted to contribute and continue his life's work.

So he set out to start a new chocolate factory in Nova Scotia. Volunteers in Antigonish helped build the tiny shed-turned-factory and they bought his chocolates at the local market and through special orders.

In turn, Hadhad donated profits to the victims of the Fort McMurray wildfires.

"Antigonish is a very caring, loving community. We embrace Syrians. I think for them it is a dream come true really and we are pleased this has happened," says long-time Antigonish resident Diane Roberts, one of 50 people who turned out for today's official opening.

Hadhad hopes to expand his company and eventually hire staff from the community. From refugee to entrepreneur, he says now he truly feels like he has arrived in Canada."

So, he's raising our cholesterol levels in order to slowly kill us with heart disease and help usher in a repressive Islamic caliphate over our corpses.

Fucking terrorists. :mad:

August 10, 2016 - "Hadhad was once a successful chocolate maker in Damascus, Syria.

He owned a factory there and employed 30 people. He shipped chocolates all over the Middle East, but he lost it all to war.

When he arrived in Canada he had little but a loving family and the community of Antigonish's welcoming arms. Hundreds of people helped them establish a home but Assam Hadhad wanted to contribute and continue his life's work.

So he set out to start a new chocolate factory in Nova Scotia. Volunteers in Antigonish helped build the tiny shed-turned-factory and they bought his chocolates at the local market and through special orders.

In turn, Hadhad donated profits to the victims of the Fort McMurray wildfires.

"Antigonish is a very caring, loving community. We embrace Syrians. I think for them it is a dream come true really and we are pleased this has happened," says long-time Antigonish resident Diane Roberts, one of 50 people who turned out for today's official opening.

Hadhad hopes to expand his company and eventually hire staff from the community. From refugee to entrepreneur, he says now he truly feels like he has arrived in Canada."

Most asylum seekers are not miltants and simply want to work. Some like in any other society are innovative and can build a business. There are a few however both as migrants or who are 2nd or 3rd generation who are militant. The main issue is the amount we can take in each year without affecting the host country's resources for housing, jobs and healthcare etc. In this we give preference to Asylum seekers, for other migrants if they have skills.

Jn the Middle East there are some excellent chocolate manufactures based in Lebanon, such as Patchi. This now has shops all over the Middle East, but I have not seen these in Europe. I purchase these in gift boxes now and again to give to people.

So, he's raising our cholesterol levels in order to slowly kill us with heart disease and help usher in a repressive Islamic caliphate over our corpses.

Fucking terrorists. :mad:

The world's slowest terrorist?

A lot speaks about being able to be selective about what immigrants you let in. Take Germany. They let in all and sundry and ended up with a lot of rapists, stabbists, arsonists and those who refuse to shake hands.

A lot speaks about being able to be selective about what immigrants you let in. Take Germany. They let in all and sundry and ended up with a lot of rapists, stabbists, arsonists and those who refuse to shake hands.

Most are okay but if you bring in millions and don't check them there are going to be problems. Hadhad is an asset to his community. Actually according to my tastes the Arabs are good chocolate makers comparable with the Swiss. I've already mentioned Patchi, from Lebanon, a chief centre for this, and there is another name which I forgot when I bought some in Qatar.
He can try selling online and establishing some outlets also. I would not advise him to provide on a sale or return basis, because some small retailers will not pay him after they sell the goods. I'm not an expert at this so he would need to seek proper advice on this.

Yeah.....go-ahead and say it.....Mexicans.
groan.gif

Look at America, they let in woman hating, racist, career criminals.

An ad hominem train. Nice.
By the way, how many Muslim migrants is Iceland letting in? Your two cultures should get along like house on fire. After all, you both like to keep women covered up. :tonguea:

An ad hominem train. Nice.
By the way, how many Muslim migrants is Iceland letting in? Your two cultures should get along like house on fire. After all, you both like to keep women covered up. :tonguea:

Why would you think it was directed at you? Are you a woman hating, racist, career criminal?

Back
Top Bottom