• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Next Level

What in my actual face eyes???

"Daffy in Wackyland"? ohh hmm. Looney Tunes stop animation; almost gave me a flashback.

Oh, no, the Do-Do from that racist one, "Porky in Wackyland." uhhh.. I hope they didn't do that.

@t.a.f.officialyoutubechann5993

22 hours ago
THEY DID IT!!! THEY FINALLY RELEASED IT!!! THIS IS A VICTORY FOR LOONEY TUNES FANS EVERYWHERE!!! Now all we need are Bye Bye Bunny and Coyote vs Acme MAKE IT HAPPEN WARNER BROS!!! #ReleaseCoyoteVSAcme #ReleaseByeByeBunny #FireDavidZaslav

@jaketaller8567

11 hours ago (edited)
PaperMalte You’re right, I just looked it up on the wiki. Here is a full list of all the scrapped segments:

Build-a-Lings
Life Boat
There Will Be Fudd
Car Wars
Big Rig Bunny
Pwastic Suwgeon: Calves
Pwastic Suwgeon: Pecs
Untitled Bugs Bunny segment

Due to their content, several shorts produced for the series were shelved and remain unreleased.

I got 2+ minutes in, then paused to look this shit up. Now, idk. I don't wanna know what the 2024 Wackyland is making fun of. I am cringing way too much.

A friend of mine that I have not seen in a few years came back to town for his wife's mother's funeral.

He said he bought a used Mercedes S560 for his 16 year old grandson. On the way home after he bought it he got it on the highway up to 160 mph. After that he said there's no way he can give that car to the kid. He drove the car himself for a few month and sold it. He preferred his pickup truck.

Back
Top Bottom