• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Non-Darwinian Wordle

Random version of five letters:

WNOPD

Next random version:

UZLET

Next random version:

ACRIB

Todays Wordle solution I solved on my third attempt after a friend said he watched a movie last night with the first word in the title:

View attachment 40795

"Selection" cannot "select" partial enzymes or proteins because they are not functional.
Only 1 long chain of polypeptide residues in 10 to the 177th power is functional.
You have already demonstrated conclusively that you do not understand how selection works.

I also find it rather hilarious that you rail against "the liberals" and "the left" ad infinitum, but post screen shots of a game you're playing on the New York Times site.

If mutation and selection is not true how does a creationist explain how given Adam And Eve all the human diversity?

If mutaion and selection does not work how do you explain all the racial divresity after the flood where a small number of people on the Ark repopulated the Earth?

If mutation and selection is not true how does a creationist explain how given Adam And Eve all the human diversity?

If mutaion and selection does not work how do you explain all the racial divresity after the flood where a small number of people on the Ark repopulated the Earth?
With God all things are possible.

"When you realize that the laws of nature must be incredibly finely tuned to produce the universe we see, that conspires to plant the idea that the universe did not just happen, but that there must be a purpose behind it."
(John Polkinghorne, Cambridge University physicist, "Science Finds God," Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

"Many have a feeling that somehow intelligence must have been involved in the laws of the universe." (Charles Townes, 1964 Nobel Prize winner in Physics, "Science Finds God," Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

"250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin."
(Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, "Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology")

"The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do." (Dr. Robert A. Milikan, physicist and Nobel Prize winner, speech before the American Chemical Society.)

"The miracles required to make evolution feasible are far greater in number and far harder to believe than the miracle of creation."
(Dr. Richard Bliss, former professor of biology and science education as Christian Heritage College, "It Takes A Miracle For Evolution.")

"Scientists at the forefront of inquiry have put the knife to classical Darwinism. They have not gone public with this news, but have kept it in their technical papers and inner counsels."
(Dr. William Fix, in his book, "The Bone Peddlers.")

"In the meantime, the educated public continues to believe that Darwin has provided all the relevant answers by the magic formula of random mutations plus natural selection---quite unaware of the fact that random mutations turned out to be irrelevant and natural selection tautology." (Dr. Arthur Koestler)

"The only competing explanation for the order we all see in the biological world is the notion of special creation." (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

"A growing number of respectable scientists are defecting from the evolutionist camp.....moreover, for the most part these "experts" have abandoned Darwinism, not on the basis of religious faith or biblical persuasions, but on strictly scientific grounds, and in some instances, regretfully." (Dr. Wolfgang Smith, physicist and mathematician)

"It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as a student....have now been debunked." (Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)

"Darwin's evolutionary explanation of the origins of man has been transformed into a modern myth, to the detriment of scientific and social progress.....The secular myths of evolution have had a damaging effect on scientific research, leading to distortion, to needless controversy, and to gross misuse of science....I mean the stories, the narratives about change over time. How the dinosaurs became extinct, how the mammals evolved, where man came from. These seem to me to be little more than story-telling."
(Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop."
(Dr. Edwin Conklin, evolutionist and professor of biology at Princeton University.)

"The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that's all we know about it."
(Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

"Hypothesis [evolution] based on no evidence and irreconcilable with the facts....These classical evolutionary theories are a gross over-simplification of an immensely complex and intricate mass of facts, and it amazes me that they are swallowed so uncritically and readily, and for such a long time, by so many scientists without a murmur of protest."
(Sir Ernst Chan, Nobel Prize winner for developing penicillin)

Hundreds of quotes by scientists far better educated in biochemistry than anyone on this forum have seen through the Darwinian Fraud and said as much, but still some cling to their archaic pseudo-science.

"Science advances one funeral at a time." - Nobel Laureate Max Planck

Out of context quotes! Memes! Copy and pasted stuff from a folder on your computer!

Yes friends...even evolutionists hate evolution!

What's that? Project Steve?

Never heard of it...

More quote mines. Not a single original post to be found. Sock puppet has his pants on fire today.

Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)? Well, the Brits have always been on eccentric side.

It looks like his qoutes are a manstay of craetionists as 'proof' evolution is false.

I expect Milkan's quote was taken out of context. I read his book The Electron on how he demonstrated quantization of charge, the elctron. He was an experimental scientist. He was probably saying it was not experimentally possible to prove evolution.

There are scientists with credentials who are creationist, they are in the minority.

There is nothing in science that precludes abiogenesis and evolution.

There is no proof a god exists for Christians other than a few line written thousands of tyeras ago by an unbeknown writer in a wandering nomadic tribe.

Mutation and selection can be observed and demonstrated on a small scale. Genetic tress through DNA.

After an asteroid caused a massive die off, as the ecosystem recovered new species of plants developed adapted to the new environmental conditions.

Evolution may not be subject to laboratory demonstration and proff in toto, but there is far more proof than for cretionism.

There is no way to prove cretinism. Proofs of creationism typically involve attempts to disprove evolution, if evolution is false then creationism must be true.

Pervasive pettiness, snark, misplaced condescension, profanity, rudeness - these are the métiers of every atheist website, without exception.

Post something, you're "stupid," "you don't understand," and dozens of other tropes are slung at you. Post definitive statements by authorities, and you're "quote mining" as if that is a crime. Leftists/atheists simply do NOT want to consider anything different from their extreme Leftist positions, much less learn from them. The result is widespread evil, in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and other cesspools driven by Leftists.

Mental Illness looks like this.jpg

Pervasive pettiness, snark, misplaced condescension, profanity, rudeness - these are the métiers of every atheist website, without exception.

So then...fuck off?

I mean, you've spent the last few days posting memes, copy and paste bullshit, and whining about how you're not being welcomed with open arms.

What did you expect?

I get that you think you're "owning the libs" and pleasuring yourself like a local politician who touched himself outside of a preschool, but really...

Why are you here? And what does this post have to do with science?

So then...fuck off?

I mean, you've spent the last few days posting memes, copy and paste bullshit, and whining about how you're not being welcomed with open arms.

What did you expect?

I get that you think you're "owning the libs" and pleasuring yourself like a local politician who touched himself outside of a preschool, but really...

Why are you here? And what does this post have to do with science?
My guess? So they can accuse a mirror. (See bold).

FP's misunderstandings of natural selection are gross. It does not work as all in one big jump. Instead, it works with smaller changes, changes that go only part of the way.

There are bacteria and fungi that can feed on plastics, even though most plastics are a century old or less, and at most two centuries:  Timeline of plastic development

Feeding on plastic | Science
Abstract
An estimated 311 million tons of plastics are produced annually worldwide; 90% of these are derived from petrol. A considerable portion of these plastics is used for packaging (such as drinking bottles), but only ~14% is collected for recycling (1). Most plastics degrade extremely slowly, thus constituting a major environmental hazard (2), especially in the oceans, where microplastics are a matter of major concern (3). One potential solution for this problem is the synthesis of degradable plastics from renewable resources (4). This approach provides hope for the future but does not help to get rid of the plastics already in the environment. On page 1196 of this issue, Yoshida et al. (5) address this problem by reporting an organism that can fully degrade a widely used plastic.

A bacterium that degrades and assimilates poly(ethylene terephthalate) | Science
Some bacteria think plastic is fantastic

Bacteria isolated from outside a bottle-recycling facility can break down and metabolize plastic. The proliferation of plastics in consumer products, from bottles to clothing, has resulted in the release of countless tons of plastics into the environment. Yoshida et al. show how the biodegradation of plastics by specialized bacteria could be a viable bioremediation strategy (see the Perspective by Bornscheuer). The new species, Ideonella sakaiensis, breaks down the plastic by using two enzymes to hydrolyze PET and a primary reaction intermediate, eventually yielding basic building blocks for growth.

Abstract

Poly(ethylene terephthalate) (PET) is used extensively worldwide in plastic products, and its accumulation in the environment has become a global concern. Because the ability to enzymatically degrade PET has been thought to be limited to a few fungal species, biodegradation is not yet a viable remediation or recycling strategy. By screening natural microbial communities exposed to PET in the environment, we isolated a novel bacterium, Ideonella sakaiensis 201-F6, that is able to use PET as its major energy and carbon source. When grown on PET, this strain produces two enzymes capable of hydrolyzing PET and the reaction intermediate, mono(2-hydroxyethyl) terephthalic acid. Both enzymes are required to enzymatically convert PET efficiently into its two environmentally benign monomers, terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol.

As predicted, that insufferable prick CagedApathyPariah has been banned in record time. Perhaps he will be resurrected as a sock puppet in three days. Why are these creationists so fucking stupid?

FreethoughtPariah said:

Welcome to the snark tank. You have to swim fast

Typical Christian. Post a bunch of obvious falsehoods, get hammered, and play the victim.

Rude? I think we are exercising extreme self control.

Again the tired hand waving. You post nonsense unable to actually discuss science and unable to hold your own resort to ad homs against atheists as a bugaboo.

Atheists as an amorous image is a prefect foil for Christians. The evil godless enemy out to get them.

I an not out to make theists atheists, it is Christians out to make me thist.

Believe in the silly ass god of your choice. Just leave me out of it. No one forced you to come here. There have been theists in the past on the forum who came prepared with thought out arguments against evolution.. You are weak quotong random sources is not an argument or proof.

Christian self image is based on condescension. They are right and good above all lelse who are bad.

Didn't see the ban on Pariah. A self fulfilling prophesy.

What mental illness looks like? I thought we were intelligently designed. What are the odds that we are intelligently designed, but still suffer from mental illness.

I put together a set of wordles and came up with 3.14x10^'sumthin big'

What mental illness looks like? I thought we were intelligently designed. What are the odds that we are intelligently designed, but still suffer from mental illness.

I put together a set of wordles and came up with 3.14x10^'sumthin big'
Humans design all kinds of things that don't always work as designed. So, I think the fact that there is variation in expression of the design, sometimes even resulting in disfunction, is not necessarily a good argument against the design being intelligently designed.

Post something, you're "stupid," "you don't understand," and dozens of other tropes are slung at you. Post definitive statements by authorities, and you're "quote mining" as if that is a crime. Leftists/atheists simply do NOT want to consider anything different from their extreme Leftist positions, much less learn from them. The result is widespread evil, in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and other cesspools driven by Leftists.

View attachment 40803
The vomit of a sick puppy.

FP said:
and you're "quote mining" as if that is a crime.

He was good for some laughs at least.

Back
Top Bottom