• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Obama Strikes Again!

Anyone want to bet that Hillary did have reservations before the election? I mean, it seems like the logical thing to do if you're experienced at these things, and it's easy enough to cancel a July reservation in November... Cancel by the 9th, say, and there's probably no penalty.

It comes down to "he said, she said" at the moment right? Except that one side has a deserved reputation for misdirection, finger pointing and ineptness. I know who I would believe...

It comes down to "he said, she said" at the moment right?
I don't even think it's two sides of accusations. I don't see why Obama's WH should have been expected to make the reservations.

I mean, i have worked with incompetent people from time to time. And one thing you learn quickly, you cannot blame the incompetent for your failures, even if it really was their fault, if your superior knows he's incompetent.
If Petty Officer Numbnuts is the one who dropped the ball, and the Lieutenant knows he's an idiot, LT won't be angry at Numbnuts, he'll ask why YOU gave the ball to an idiot to carry in the first place.

Trump spent his entire campaign harping on Obama's failure at everything. Obama did nothing right.
So when he says that Obama's administration failed to make reservations, you have to wonder why he was depending on them to do something right? Why expect them to know they needed to cover your needs and know the size of your entourage?

If you're saying that your predecessor was always wrong, and you say you depended on him, what does that make you?

Anyone want to bet that Hillary did have reservations before the election? I mean, it seems like the logical thing to do if you're experienced at these things, and it's easy enough to cancel a July reservation in November... Cancel by the 9th, say, and there's probably no penalty.

I was going to make a joke about the reservation confirmation email, but the moment passed...

There seems to be no limit to what evil ninja Barack Obama can do.

I also blame Obama for not staffing up the federal bureaucracy and courts with ultra-conservative wingnuts before leaving office. He left that up to the new guy, even though he knew how inexperienced the man was at running the world's most complex bureaucracy. It's not as if such people grow on trees.

Buzzfeed reported Thursday that Trump is staying in the government-owned Senate guest house in Hamburg instead of a 5-star property like the luxury lodgings he owns.

OMG, the horror. The next thing you know, he'll have to buy pizza for a meal and eat it with his very own small hands!

Back
Top Bottom