• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Oh, Matty. Have you been a naughty boy?

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Matt Gaetz Is Said to Face Justice Dept. Inquiry Over Sex With an Underage Girl
An inquiry into the Florida congressman was opened in the final months of the Trump administration, people briefed on it said.

Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people.

Fun fact: In 2017, Rep. Matt Gaetz was the sole member of the US House to vote no on the anti-human trafficking bill.

Judge Roy Moore be like "so, Matty...you like 'em a little older, huh?"

Matty is innocent until proven guilty.
He denies it.
Vehemently denies it all.

"I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations,"
-Matty

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

And your child sex trafficking buddy Joel Greenberg?
'Splain that to us, pleeeze.

Is this the right's response to cultural marxist's War On Christmas? A War On Parody? Because they're fucking winning.

What will his ward, adopted son, part-time family (?) member think of this? It’ll crush him to know his, whatever the fuck he is, is fucking underaged teens and paying for their travel so he can fuck them.

What will his ward, adopted son, part-time family (?) member think of this? It’ll crush him to know his, whatever the fuck he is, is fucking underaged teens and paying for their travel so he can fuck them.

Probably thinking, "better them than me, now I can get some sleep"

EDIT: Yikes

ScreenShot2021-03-30at5.16.27PM.png

“Gaetz told Fox that the former DOJ employee going after him was David McGee, now a lawyer at Beggs & Lane.

In an interview with The Daily Beast late Tuesday night, McGee said any reports of extortion involving him or his firm were “completely, totally false.”

“This is a blatant attempt to distract from the fact that Matt Gaetz is apparently about to be indicted for sex trafficking underage girls,” McGee said.”

I've gotta say, Tucker Carlson looks more confused than normal in this totally 100% convincing interview:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ4kjRoClSk[/youtube]

Gaetz should have turned up drunk, it probably would have ended up better if he did.

"Tell us what the truth is... from your perspective." :D

FYI, People usually don't go asking for $25 million to prevent lies from being told. They'd demand that sort of payoff to keep a truth hidden. Sounds like he was blackmailed after it was disclosed that he was putting his penis into underaged vagina(s).

Ignore me yawl, I'm just here for the laughing dog (grabs a seat and starts eating popcorn).

This whole thread belongs in the humor forum. That twerp is a joke unto himself.

Sounds like he was blackmailed after it was disclosed that he was putting his penis into underaged vagina(s).

Hey, when they're Made in China from some exotic polyvinyl material, who cares about the date of manufacture?

This whole thread belongs in the humor forum. That twerp is a joke unto himself.

Sounds like he was blackmailed after it was disclosed that he was putting his penis into underaged vagina(s).

Hey, when they're Made in China from some exotic polyvinyl material, who cares about the date of manufacture?
Gaetz going to jail would be quite a pleasurable idea to me. That guy mocked the pandemic, and if he is fucking underaged girls half his age (over state lines), he deserves to be punished. He also deserves to be punished for being an idiot and blowing an alleged sting operation!

I've gotta say, Tucker Carlson looks more confused than normal in this totally 100% convincing interview:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ4kjRoClSk[/youtube]

Gaetz should have turned up drunk, it probably would have ended up better if he did.

I knew that interview wasn't going to be good but the bad started early with his first comment being "17-year-old woman".

An odd thing occurred to me. At 40ish seconds he mentions that his father (a rich guy) received a text blackmailing him over "sex trafficking". That is an odd thing to be blackmailed over. Usually it is more of a 'you were caught screwing a minor, give me money'. If he was blackmailed over "sex trafficking", firstly, he must be guilty as all hell because sex trafficking requires certain aspects in a checklist... which isn't as obvious and would require the blackmailer to have documentation, not merely photos of him entering a hotel room with a minor. Secondly, it would also imply that it was an insider who was blackmailing him, as again, this is complicated and would need documentation which would require some level of investigation.

That said, what power would a former investigator have in this? Because if the investigation is on-going, a former investigator can't stop it.

What an innocent person might do.

"You want millions to do what? This investigation began under Trump. What are you going to do or not do for my 25 million dollars?"

An odd thing occurred to me. At 40ish seconds he mentions that his father (a rich guy) received a text blackmailing him over "sex trafficking". That is an odd thing to be blackmailed over. Usually it is more of a 'you were caught screwing a minor, give me money'. If he was blackmailed over "sex trafficking", firstly, he must be guilty as all hell because sex trafficking requires certain aspects in a checklist... which isn't as obvious and would require the blackmailer to have documentation, not merely photos of him entering a hotel room with a minor. Secondly, it would also imply that it was an insider who was blackmailing him, as again, this is complicated and would need documentation which would require some level of investigation.

That said, what power would a former investigator have in this? Because if the investigation is on-going, a former investigator can't stop it.

It initially struck me as a scam artist sending threatening messages. A real investigator would text Gaetz. His father being older has more public records and phone number accessed more readily....

It initially struck me as a scam artist sending threatening messages. A real investigator would text Gaetz. His father being older has more public records and phone number accessed more readily....
His father is much much wealthier. $25 million a lot of money that Matt Gaetz doesn't have, but his Father does.

Except these days "sex trafficking" is way overused, we don't know what it really means.

Back
Top Bottom