• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Omuamua is not aliens

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
[YOUTUBE]wICOlaQOpM0[/YOUTUBE]

The trajectory is changing slightly in a manner consistent with outgassing, but there is no visible evidence of outgassing. It's also unusual for an object of that size to be visible at that distance. It appears to be an odd shape.

Someone published a paper that suggest alien origin is a possible explanation (specifically that they can't eliminate the explanation that it's an alien lightsail), and you can imagine how some people are reacting to that paper.

9148130.jpg

A lot of people seem to be going a long way out of their way to talk about how this isn't aliens.

Makes me wonder what it is that the aliens have on all of you.

A lot of people seem to be going a long way out of their way to talk about how this isn't aliens.

Well people wouldn't be so supportive of them if we just called them what they really are - illegals.

Tonight on History Channel, 'Ancient illegals' - Were the pyramids built with the assistance of an illegal civilisation from another world?

Or you can watch the original trilogy presentation on the Movie channel - Sigourney Weaver stars in Illegal; Illegals; and Illegal3.

Or if you prefer a lighthearted comedy, the Family channel is showing reruns of ILF

IMG_3581.JPG

Especially since I wasn't looking at the topic title spellings carefully, I thought it was about...

Omarosa

Reasonable mistake?

Moose

Last edited:

You will notice that I also don't talk about lizard people secretly controlling our government, which proves that the lizard people are real and that I'm working for them!

Or you can watch the original trilogy presentation on the Movie channel - Sigourney Weaver stars in Illegal; Illegals; and Illegal3.
Fun fact: Jenette Goldstein (who played Vasquez in Aliens) "initially thought" (due to its title) "the film was about immigration and arrived at her audition for the part of a tough-as-nails space marine in a short skirt and high heels". link

Peez

Back
Top Bottom