• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

One investigation will proceed!

Meh Trump moves his pinky finger and liberals have a snit fit.

He is wasting millions of tax-payers dollars and further compromising the credibility of the executive branch by chasing his own delusions. Having a mentally unstable president is not a liberal vs. conservative issue.

Meh Trump moves his pinky finger and liberals have a snit fit.

He is wasting millions of tax-payers dollars and further compromising the credibility of the executive branch by chasing his own delusions. Having a mentally unstable president is not a liberal vs. conservative issue.

It most certainly is because it is the liberals who are leading the charge in proclaiming Trump is delusional, not conservatives.

And you have to prove Trump is mentally ill.

Which is something you can not do.

I ahve no more to say on this matter.

It most certainly is because it is the liberals who are leading the charge in proclaiming Trump is delusional, not conservatives.

Как я могу получить билеты В московскую симфонию

Later,
ElectEngr

Pffft!
Nobody has to "prove" anything about Trump's mental health. And of course Democrats are in the lead as far as talking about Trump's deficiencies; in case you missed it, Trump accomplished a hostile takeover of the GOP last year, and its members have dutifully put party before country ever since.
BUT - Republicans (other than those in 'safe' districts or who are not up for re-election in 2018) are already joining Democrats in calling out his incompetence, dishonesty and unfitness to lead. So far, only Dems (afaics) have pressed the fact that he is a danger to American democracy, but it's getting closer to the tipping point with every sequential Cheato fuckup. Won't be long now before we will know if he can endure until the mid-terms. Right now it looks like he might, and if he does and nothing has improved as far as his record-low approval ratings, and Republicans haven't turned on him, the house (and maybe even the Senate) will fall in 2018 and he'll be impeached before you can say "LOCK HIM UP!"

Of course if he manages to get the military to back him in the insidious coup he has undertaken, that could all be moot. In that case there will be rivers of blood in the streets - just like Uncle Vlad is hoping.

With the GOP in charge of the House and Senate right now, a coup d'etat is more likely than impeachment. Although it's hard to say who the military would back, the Constitution or their own self interest.

Cheetolini hasn't made the officers in the military sign a 'personal loyalty oath" like Hitler did with the German military

Later,
ElectEngr

Pffft!
Nobody has to "prove" anything about Trump's mental health. And of course Democrats are in the lead as far as talking about Trump's deficiencies; in case you missed it, Trump accomplished a hostile takeover of the GOP last year, and its members have dutifully put party before country ever since.
BUT - Republicans (other than those in 'safe' districts or who are not up for re-election in 2018) are already joining Democrats in calling out his incompetence, dishonesty and unfitness to lead. So far, only Dems (afaics) have pressed the fact that he is a danger to American democracy, but it's getting closer to the tipping point with every sequential Cheato fuckup. Won't be long now before we will know if he can endure until the mid-terms. Right now it looks like he might, and if he does and nothing has improved as far as his record-low approval ratings, and Republicans haven't turned on him, the house (and maybe even the Senate) will fall in 2018 and he'll be impeached before you can say "LOCK HIM UP!"

Of course if he manages to get the military to back him in the insidious coup he has undertaken, that could all be moot. In that case there will be rivers of blood in the streets - just like Uncle Vlad is hoping.
As a moderate leaning libertarian, I endorse this well stated point.

Don the Con has taken more flack from a few members of his own party than any President I can remember, especially just in his first couple months.

- - - Updated - - -

With the GOP in charge of the House and Senate right now, a coup d'etat is more likely than impeachment. Although it's hard to say who the military would back, the Constitution or their own self interest.

Cheetolini hasn't made the officers in the military sign a 'personal loyalty oath" like Hitler did with the German military

Later,
ElectEngr
LOL...I remember reading the alternate reality blowhard websites fretting about 'Hussein Obama' purportedly making military officers sign such a loyalty oath.

Is George Will delusional or a liberal?
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/hnWeQf2hZmE[/YOUTUBE]

I don't need to prove it, he has done it himself. Off top of my head, the claims of birtherism, inauguration crowds, Obama wiretapping him, and voter fraud, all with either no evidence or strong counter evidence, are signs of a seriously damaged perception of reality. I'd say the same about any politician of any party. It has nothing to do with politics. (I even criticized Hillary Clinton in another thread! :eek: )

I'd say the same about any politician of any party. It has nothing to do with politics. (I even criticized Hillary Clinton in another thread! :eek: )
I criticized the guy who said that if we put too many people on Guam, the island will tip over. Someone immediately told me he was a democrat.
"UM.... Do you really expect me to suddenly DEFEND that lunacy, then?"

But it's kinda fun watching the people who criticized Obama's golf playing trying to justify how much Trump needs/deserves 20x as much golf....

An investigation into election integrity that is bipartisan (which this claims to be - democrats are part of this?) may not be all bad. You'll finally have something to show that election fraud isn't a big deal, or that it is, instead of just rhetoric.

I could never get past the whole "Wall" concept. It just seems so utterly ludicrous to me. I dont believe that it will ever be a reality, but the fact that he thought it was a viable solution to a (percieved) problem is messed up.

I always have to tell myself it was just a symbolic platform to appeal to the LCD, anti- globalist crowd. I mean, if you're serious about anti-globalism, make a serious effort to do something rational. It's so bizarre.

Does/did anyone believe that a giant wall would be an investment into America's future?

An investigation into election integrity that is bipartisan (which this claims to be - democrats are part of this?) may not be all bad. You'll finally have something to show that election fraud isn't a big deal, or that it is, instead of just rhetoric.

Unfortunately it will just be like the Benghazi hearings: "Nothing was found? Well then that just proves how incredibly crooked Hillary was to have hid it so well!!!"

Unfortunately it will just be like the Benghazi hearings: "Nothing was found? Well then that just proves how incredibly crooked Hillary was to have hid it so well!!!"
Or like Ken Starr... Four years investigating Whitewater and we finally end up with a blowjob trial...

Back
Top Bottom